Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2022

Due in June 2022

Hello, and welcome to Due in June 2022 and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! 

I'm @DanielleMFM and it's great to see you here. If you'd like to join this thread and meet others due this month too, please introduce yourself.

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs here.

Bookmark this thread by pressing the little green star next to the thread title.

And finally, be sure to check out the latest posts on the forum here

Replies

• Hello! I’m Phoebe, I’m 23 and I found out that I’m pregnant last week! Unfortunately the father will not be involved. I’d like to speak to other women in similar situations as this is my first time being pregnant and I feel quite alone! 

Congratulations to everyone else due in June as well✨
  • Hi Phoebe.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Sorry to hear that the father will not be involved. It is very courageous of you to share and here and also to continue this pregnancy journey. If its possible speak to your family as I would think you will need support from them during this journey. If you need someone to talk to please feel to reach out to me. I am not in the same situation as you but I can lend you my ears and I have a 2 year old son and may be able to share with you my experience during my pregnancy.

Take care.
  • Hi Phoebe! Congratulations!

I found out earlier this month that i’m pregnant with my second baby and due sometime in June - not entirely sure when due to PCOS 😮‍💨

I’m here if you need someone to chat to - I was 21 when I fell pregnant with my first so know all too well how overwhelming it can all feel! 

Xx

• Hi All,

My name is Sarah and I found out I am pregnant last week. This is my first time.

I do feel anxious about a miscarriage though as close friends have had them and I don't want to get too excited incase it happens to me. Did anyone else feel like this? xx
  • Hi all, congrats to all that are currently pregnant. My name is Shaz I have just registered and pregnant with my first pregnancy currently 6 weeks. My nausea is manageable thankfully but cannot step foot into my kitchen. X
  • Heya all just found this. I'm Messy, pregnant and due in June with my third child, a little girl this time after two boys. How is everyone getting along?