Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2015

Welcome to Due in March 2015!

Replies

• i'd add to that list the pregnancy after mc and infertility are needed, as are vbac/cs... but the rest that are unhighlighted by siand could be (and used to be) encompassed within the broader forums... i first joined BE 6 years ago, and it was much busier then, and les forums... although lots of people left in december 2010 (right as my second was born) when there was big hooha over BE merging all it's websites/members

... i think it's the damage from that that's still so noticeable today

• Hello siand: thanks so much for your reply and suggestions. Hugely helpful - and music to our ears!

It's very much on our minds to simplify the forum structure, so it's a less confusing for folks.

And we totally agree with you that it's all about all mums - whatever our different personal circs and lifestyles.

WoWbabies: welcome to March 2015! And thanks for nudging us to get this topic started. So sorry to hear about your recent mc; we've all got our fingers crossed that this one 'sticks' for you.

And yes, we agree with you about the goings-on in 2010. It wasn't us, by the way: we weren't running BX then. Honest guv! And we were really shocked to hear how all you guys were treated at the time.

We're really focused now on helping BX get back its buzz - and on listening to you all and treating you well and making the forums work the way you want them to. So thank you so much for your suggestion and comments - they're all really helpful and make us even more determined to make this place the best place for mums to chat, laugh, share, and find support.

• Hi Ladies! Congratulations to you all! This is my 3rd pregnancy I have two boys, my oldest will be 4 in October and my youngest was 2 in may. We are secretly hoping for a girl and this pregnancy has already been completely different to when I carried my boys although I do think we will have another boy! I *think* I am due 8th March. I have my booking in appointment tomorrow image x
  • Hello babycarter and congratulations! You were in the Due in Feb group, weren't you?

Welcome to March - and best of luck for tomorrow!

• Hi helen.. yes I was and realised I had gotten my dates muddled up so went from due 28th Feb to 8th March image xx
  • hi,

just found out due our 1st 28 march 2015. got 3 positives this week, head gp in week or two when into 6th week, kinda scared at the mo that something will go wrong
  • Hello shinsm and welcome!

• Yup. I had my 1st in April 11 after an search mc in early 2010, so was in the ttc and due in groups througout 2010. My due in group promptly moved to Facebook when it all changed, and there was a good 80 of us. But then in my August 13 group there is only 20 something, and again they moved to Facebook rather than using the forums.
  • found out today that i have food poisoning image feel like utter crap x

• Hope you feel better soon Lucy3 xx

• Oh no, Lucy3, poor you! Hope things aren't too grim.

How is everyone else doing today?

• all good here fx
  • Glad to hear it, shinsm! Hope you're feeling a bit more confident that everything's going well.

• Hi all.

Im new to these group things.

This is my 3rd pregnancy, due Mar 15. The first 2 were miscarriages, both at 7-8wks.

Freaking out a little and have had a few days in tears. I just want this one to go ok

• Hello Lulu80 - welcome and congratulations!

So sorry you're feeling a bit wobbly at the moment - can completely understand why.

Do please come and post whenever you're feeling in need of a moan/sob/freak out. Birth groups are all about sharing and support, and we'd love to hold your hand, in a virtual kind of way, through these first few weeks.

• Thanks Helen

I really appreciate that

• Hi lulu80,

Are you able to have an early scan for reassurance?

Lucy3, how are you feeling today?

I'm really struggling in this heat, anyone else finding it to hot!!!
  • I had one last week and it was fine. It was too early for a heartbeat though which I was a little disappointed about.

I think my biggest fear is that I have to fly from Europe to Australia next week. My doctor told me it would be fine & that I just needed to drink lots of water & walk around a lot. Im 34 & over weight. I just worry that Im taking too big a risk and I wish we weren't going. We have to get new visa's & the appointment was made months ago & our family is looking forward to seeing us

And yes it is super hot!!! I have the fan on =)

• im feeling abit better today thanks although ive only eating half a digestive biscuit in 2 days but im going through lots of water which is the main thing. ive got a scan tomoz to make sure everything is ok. cant wait to feel good again although certain smells are just horrible at the moment especially the smell of bread i walked in the shop today and almost throw up yuck lol x hope your all ok image x

• Lulu80 hopefuly your travelling will help to keep you busy. Im sure the excitement of seeing family will make time pass quicker.

Lucy3, im glad your feeling a little better. Im struggling with smells as my morning sickness has kicked in! Hubby, wasnt to impressed when I told him his smell made me want to throw up. His aftershave is really nice, just not when im 6 weeks pregnant. X