Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in March 2015!

Replies

• Can't wait for 22nd of august as it's my first antenatal appointment with the MW.
  • hi girls,

im now 7 weeks 3 days, have been to gp getting bloods done next mon. nausea and sickness has me in bed nearly 3 weeks now. cant even make work, up just 2hr today and cant keep my eyes open. anybody feeling the same or anything to help, as gp more or less told me just put up with it
  • Did that work?
  • Obviously not! I'm due march 31st I think. I have 3 girls 10, 4 and 2.5 and live with my husband in bedfordshire. This site has helped loads when I was pregnant before. Hi all x
  • hi, its my first and due 28th march
  • Gembalou, Jule, Emma, Quesy bini, k3r16 and Holycrap#4: Welcome and congratulations. It's great to have you on board. Let's hope the morning sickness doesn't get too bad...

• Hi All image

This is my 2nd pregnancy and my due date is the 30th March 2015,

I have a 20month old son.

I have my booking in appointment on the 22nd August but can't wait for a scan date so I can see everything is alright with baby.

I never had any real symptoms with my first but this time round I have had stomach cramping, nausea and feeling oh so tired. I am also very bloated, already looking 3 or 4mths pregnant. I am looking forward to getting to the 12 week point image

This is my first time using the forum, Congrats to you all!!!

x

• All the best @Angie5 xx

So, we both share the same scan sates yahoo!
  • Hi all. Haven't had much wifi or down time. Flight to Australia went well. Jet lag was a bit tougher than usual but ok. I got in for an early scan last week. My due date has been pushed back by a week but importantly there was both a strong heartbeat & no signs of fetal destress so it made me feel a lot better. Probably still going to be nervous before my 12 wk scan in a few weeks but for now I'm feeling really positive & upbeat.

Good luck for everyone going for scans in the next few weeks. If you've had a loss in the past I'm sending you extra hugs. I hope it all goes smoothly this time round xx
  • Hugs back lulu
  • Hi quesy bini, I only have my booking in appointment on the 22nd, can't wait for my scan date. Hope you get to see a little heartbeat image  When you due?

• 11th of march as per the GP but let's see what the MW has for me. I also have my first appointment with the MW on 22nd. Not sure if she would be doing my scan at the same date too.
  • Don't think they do the scan on 1st appointment, it's usually at about 12 weeks. x

• Omg! I already can't wait till friday and then after I'd have to wait more jusy incase they don't get my scan done at the same day.

Darrrrrrn! Not fair image
  • I don't know if my first post worked... Im sorry if I'm repeating myself!!

Hello everyone,

Can I join please? I'm just over 9 weeks with my second. My daughter just turned 2.

I feel absolutely awful. 24/7 sickness and I have lost interest in doing anything!

I had my booking in app yesterday and had to do a carbon monoxide test with apparently is a new thing?!

Estimated due date 17th march

Hope everyone is doing ok

Xxxx
  • Welcome little missImpatient, for sure you can join in as this forum is all about getting motivated and motivating others.

Well, an absolute new test.. Hope the results come back positive.

I also have lost interest in doing anything. As long as my hubby is around. I prepare food for him and as soon as he leaves for work. I feel how bad iv had misses my bed and i juat jump in.
  • Missed my bed, and i just jump in..
  • Welcome Angie5 and LittleMissImpatient and congratulations! Hope the sickness and tiredness eases soon. Really interesting to hear about the carbon monoxide test - we'll look into that to see if everyone will soon be having one...

• Hi all

hope you are all well. Had booking in appointment last weds - Midwife said my date was friday 13 March (not 15th like i thought) ! But will wait for scan for final due date.

Anyone had a date for their 12 week scan yet? still waiting for mine!

I am 10 + 4 today (can't believe its gone so fast!)

• Morning All image Monday again!

Hope everyone is feeling better today x