Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in March 2015!

Replies

• Options
    I'm still waiting for my scan date. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow.

It's driving me bonkers waiting!

i have started to feel a bit better I think, although this obviously makes me worry!

Xxxx
  • Options
    Hello everyone

I'm a mummy to my dd of 4years

I'm due 16th march but had some bleed yesterday went to a&e had bloods done today got a call and due scan Wednesday my results for blood yesterday high levels no bleed today and throughout no pain anyone else ever experienced this and what was the outcome Wednesday seems ages away
  • Options
    hopefully all ok, had routine bloods this morning. 8 weeks 2days due 28th march. no scan date yet, other 4 weeks im told
  • Options

Good luck Mrs K - hope all goes well with scan xx

• Options
    Thank you babiseren

just trying to relax and not stress out just have to see what fate has in store
  • Options
    Oh mrs k, how worrying for you. Try not to worry, let us know how you get on. I'm sure it will all be fine

Several friends of mine had bleeding in their first trimester and all was well. It was unexplained.

Xxxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies, hope its ok to join.this is my 2nd pregnancy im 11+5 weeks.i will be 12 weeks on the 21st.i have my dating scan that morning too.hows everyone feeling. Babiseren : I didnt realise you were expecting too.congratulations! Thanks for ur support wen I was ttc.congrats to everyone. I feel so lucky to be expecting again & go through this magical journey with you all. image
  • Options
    Congratulations kimbo86 and I hope you enjoy your scan on Thursday!

My sickness is really fading, I feel almost normal but of course it's also worrying me slightly. With my last pregnancy I was sick for much longer. Can anyone reassure me? I'm 10 weeks and hoping everything's ok!

Xxxx
  • Options
    my bad nausea and sickness feeling was very bad from week 5 to week 8, last 4 days ive felt near normal, do ye think all ok, or is it too early to feel ok.

i do have bad pain my left side since almost immediately after falling pregnant.

could i be further along then i think.

gp has confirmed pregnancy with test and blood away for testing at mo.

do you think im worrying unnecessarily
  • Options
    I can't stop being sick, and when I'm not being sick I'm feeling sick. I'm miserable... I don't even want to be pregnant any more so I feel normal again.
  • Options

Hello all again. I'm now about 8 weeks and had a little bleed yesterday. Midwife and GP didn't seem too worried about it, but there's just under a month until my scan so it is going to be a nervous time! I had a bleed at 10 weeks with my eldest so hopefully it is nothing and everything is ok. Still feeling nauseous and the only thing that keeps it at bay is to eat almost constantly! Can't get enough of marmite on toast and cheese dorritos!

Little Miss Impatient - I didn't have a carbon monoxide test at booking. Was yours at your scan? 

• Options
    Eyper I had a bleed on Sunday I'm 10weeks I've got a scan tomorrow as I had bloods done Sunday high levels but just checking all ok

Did you get bloods done? Or are you just waiting until your scan?

Was suppose to have my booking with midwife today
  • Options
    Hi eyper, my carbon monoxide test was at my booking in appointment. I haven't even got a scan date yet.

I'm feeling sick again after my "day off" like you I only feel relief when I'm eating!

Try not to worry after your bleed. I'm sure everything's ok but if you are anxious you coul always ask for a scan early.

Xxxxx
  • Options
    Just a little update all is well with baby bean image due another scan end of next week image
  • Options

Hi, I am due on 25th March with my first baby. I am 9+0 today and am just wondering if anyone has the "Not feeling pregnant" feeling? I have had no MS or sore boobs. I get tired at around 19.30pm and that is about all I get. Is anyone else experiencing this. My dating scan is not until 15th September and this seems so long to wait image

• Options
    Babynoone

I was like that with my daughter your lucky enjoy it. image
  • Options

I had another small bleed again today and MW has arranged an EPAU appointment for me on Saturday afternoon. It will be a slow couple of days!

• Options

Hi Ladies,  Hope all is well. Sorry tp hear some of you are experiencing sickness. Hope it clears very soon. I've been for my 12 weeks scan. im currently a day early than expected. Im due 6th of march 2015. Here is my 2nd baby at 12 weeks. cant wait to see everyones pics x

• Options
    Ah lovely kimbo86 congratulations!

I'm almost 11 weeks and I don't have a scan date yet, anyone else in the same boat?

Eyper, how are you getting along? Xxxxx
  • Options

Hi

I am 11+1 today - still  no scan date!

Hope I get a letter asap as I need to book time off work - need to think of an excuse as I haven't told them yet!

anyone got a scan date coming up soon?