Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2016 Part 2

Replies

• Oh that's such a fun way to reveal it emsypop...did it take long for anyone to spot it at first? Your little girl looks pleased as punch, bless her! 

Glad it all went well :D 

Our house is a quiet ..I've been awake for an hour downstairs now ...it's going to be a long old time to get to this scan time for me today! blah

• She is so proud she's going to be a big sister natty :) 

It took about 2 minutes for someone to spot it when I finally got her somewhere quiet to take her cardigan off that was hiding it and then take her back to the table. I was so nervous I wouldn't have been able to eat if we hadn't done it at the start of the evening hee hee x

• Glad it went well xxx

good luck ladies with scans today x

• Lovely scan pictures :) I have another scan today at half 1 so hope everything still is ok from the other day what a hellish week! I'm from Glasgow currently in Lincoln with OH but going back to Glasgow soon xx 

• Lovely pics girls :) I have another scan today at half 1 hope everything is still ok after everything that's happened this week it's been hellish! I'm from Glasgow currently in Lincoln with OH but going back to Glasgow soon xx

• hi louise yes I'm in maidstone too lol x

• I'm in Newcastle :)

• aww emsypop your LG looks so happy bless her glad the meal went well and congratulations on going public with your news and gl to the ladies having scans today I'm now in double figures 10 weeks today yay 2 more until we announce our news x

• Hi ladies good luck to everyone who had scans today.

i had mine and was measuring at nearly 13 weeks but unfortunately baby No longer had a heartbeat.

I wish you you all a very successful pregnancy ladies 

xxx

• So sorry to see this Cberg :( really hope you're doing ok. Best of luck in the future for you.

Pearl how strange is that, will you be going to pembury to have your baby? x 

• Hello all.

It is wonderful seeing all the scan pics. Makes me excited for mine on sept 14th. morning sickness and loss of appetite still rife here in suffolk. 

I know it is very early but anybody writing down name ideas yet. Took forever to find my sons last time. 

• Cberg

So sorry to hear ur news. Good luck for tge future

• Sorry to hear your sad news cberg thoughts are with you and yes louise will be going to Pembury and belle I have no ideas on names can't seem to find any I like x

• So sorry cberg take care x

• So so sorry Cberg, I hope you have lots of support at home to help you xxx

• Hey cburg sorry to hear that I had the Same with my last im so scared it will happen again , where there any signs ?? 

• Sorry to hear your news cberg :(

Glad your news went down well emsypops- we are exact date buddies. Although both scans I've had had said the 6th but they aren't changing the due date from the 5th...

im in oxford x

• I'm so sorry to hear that cberg X

• Scan went great ...baby was there lazing about...w

• Always manage to post too soon! 

Baby was lazing about in there ...wouldn't turn to profile, just stayed looking at us haha....so pic isn't that great. I've a cyst on my ovary that they are going to check at the 20 week scan ..finally every one knows so I can stop hiding away. I'm 12 weeks tomorrow as due 12th march