Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2016 Part 2

Replies

• My midwife has ignored me when I text her about it... Probably a bit late now for me to go for an early scan, so may as well wait until 10th... I've googled it and loads of people seem to get it 😕 just praying everything is normal ☺️

• Yes i have googled it to. Hopefully all will be ok for us both x

• Welcome to all the new members Congratulations were due around the same time my date is the 25th and had terrible morning sickness today urghh still no letter on my scan date so will give them a ring on Tuesday x

• I'm so sorry to hear that C berg! Thoughts are with you xx

Haven't been on that much sickness seems to have come back and I'm running out of ideas what to use for it lol anyone got any tips? 

I'm from North Ayrshire (Scotland) xx

• I try and eat something quite dry when I feel sick, like a rich tea biscuit, plain toast etc - that seems to help me. I also find that I feel at my worst if I wake up lying on my back, for some reason that makes me feel really sick...so changing positions helps as well x 

• Louise I'm the same with being on my back I usually sleep on my front but that's getting a little uncomfortable atm lol also I've tried eating something dry but don't help so trying everything I can do try stop it lol xx

• Belle23 I'm in Suffolk also. Waiting for my scan on the 21st of September such a long time to wait. 

• image this is how we told our family's :)

• Very cute! 

I try to eat often to keep my sickness away. I'm sick in the morning but not usually after that. Just feel sick and very tired all the time. 

Heartburn and idegestion dont help either. Think I'll ask my doctor for some Gaviscon on prescription. It's horrid but works with the reflux. 

• hi girls hope everyone is well its been very quiet here 10 + 4 today still feeling a little nauseous now and then but not to bad going to phone today about my 12 week scan as still not heard anything and my maternity notes should be ready for Friday for me to collect clothes getting a little snug now ha ha x

• Hi ladies and newbies hope everyone had a lovely weekend we had a great one breaking our news and did some fab stuff for hubby's bday. I'm only in work two days this week as my little girl starts big school on Thurs *sniff* my work now know about baby so word is filtering round the building it's nice to have people stopping by to say congrats x

• Hi ladies I hope everyone's ok im 10+4  today still not got many symptoms. My little girl Ellie-May starts her first day at school tomorrow im so nervous for her she's quite shy. Pearl I would ring them bet you can't wait to find out when it is x

• I haven't had that many symptoms either.... A bit of nausea but not been sick and really tired... Sore boobs too lol. I bid on some maternity bits on eBay as clothes feeling a bit tight- especially jeans!! 

• I'm going to need to go clothes shopping soon as I am now down to 2 pairs of pants I can wear (relatively) comfortably, now the forecasters are saying we're due a heat wave which will last till October!!! Can't see it myself but it makes clothes buying so much harder! I don't want to buy a load of knitwear etc that I can't wear!

Shellystar I'm really nervous for my LG starting school too, she's quite clingy with me and hubby but she's so friendly and is a real mother hen looking after other kids that she makes friends with so I just hope she settles quickly and enjoys herself. I feel shocking another adult is going to be looking after my child for the majority of every day! I know it is normal but I do feel quite uneasy about it too x

• I've just had a call from the hospital saying I need to go in tomorrow to see a consultant. Something about a chemical in my blood being too low and I may have to take aspirin?

anyone have any clues?

• Emseypops im sure they will both be fine she is looking forward to it. Its just a big step for them x

Finally got to see my little bouncy baby! So relieved! Such an amazing feeling, definite due date of 11th March so exactly where I thought I was! 

Welcome to all the new members! Sorry I went quiet for a while, 9 days till the wedding so been very busy! Luckily my dress still fits, bonus is now it doesn't need altering and no need for chicken fillets! Lol! Xx

• Just realised meant to say finally saw it moving and looking like an actual baby! Didn't come out right, my brain seems to consist of mash potatoes at the moment!

• aww lovely scan pic jemjems I can't wait to see my little one looking like that I've been on the phone all day trying to find out when my 12 week scan is but the phone just keeps ringing and haven't got another number to try I think I might phone my midwife tomorrow to see if she can chase it up x

• Charbar I'm in aspirin due to my blood type and other factors with my mum. it's just to keep an eye and ensure there is no blood clotting etc! Do you what blood type you are? Have they told you anything else? Xx