Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2016

Due in March 2016 Part 2

Replies

• lovely scan pic beckie glad all went well I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and can't wait to have my scan excited and nervous and looking forward to telling everyone our news x

• I've told everyone this week, all positive thank god don't know what I would do with a negative reaction lol, these 8 weeks till my next scan are going to be hard x

Everything went well, I only drank two cups of water about 20mins before they did the scan but they got a good view!

13weeks 2 days and spot on due date of 8th march praying it comes on time as my eldest will be 7 on the 15the march!

• I know natty I am so tempted to have another scan but my husband just thinks we should wait seeing as nothing has happened for me to feel like that! Only 2 weeks until my 16 week midwife appointment- don't they check the heart beat then!

• yay finally got my scan app through for the 15th and gotta see consultant on the 23rd x

• Lovely scans ladies I had my first bloody bout of morning sickness yday a day before 14 weeks!!! Thank god no more this morning.  On the plus side my little lady loved her first two days at big school which we're so proud of her for hope you and your beans are all doing well x

• Listha I'm the same with dates. Due on 10th March. Hope I am early again as my little girl will be 4 on 16th March. She was due 26th so hope it is simliar with this one. I wonder if any of us will be early enough for a leap year baby?! I might place a bet on myself to give birth on 29th feb. 

• How strange is that my first was early too, due on the 21st labour started 14th had her on the 15th, my 2nd was 2days late,  its my birthday on the 28th feb and dont want a leap yr baby lol so keeping fingers crossed this one isnt that early! 

My eldest weighed 8lb 6 and my youngest 9lb 3 so keeping everything crossed this one isnt going to be even bigger!

• Pearl glad you got your scan date through its the day before mine, I can't wait to go now make sure everything's ok x

• Yes shellystar was so relieved when it finally came and got to see consultant on the 23rd and I can't wait either until next week just to see everything is ok I feel ok at the moment but as time comes I think I will be very nervous still been feeling a bit nauseous and being sick but only a little bbs slighty tender just wish next week was here already lol x

• Hi pearl I don't seem to have any symptoms at the minute which makes me more nervous can't wait till next week x

• I absolutely 100% just felt two fast movements that were baby! I thought I could feel something all week but there was no mistaking these! Really early at 13+2! 

• I've got my scan on thurs and I'm really nervous... I've had cramping on and off since week 6, but yesterday and today it's been worse :-/ I know there's nothing I can do now and just need to wait until Thurs but it's worrying! No bleeding at all which is good and I'm hoping it's everything moving around 

• Hi Guinesrules good luck for Thursday well I had cramps but they stopped last week I think im just a worrier be glad when I have had my scan x

• wow nattyg how exciting best feeling ever I can't wait to feel my lo moving around x

• Cramping should be all normal :) I had some along with bleeding but it was just a heamatoma & baby is fine :) think I felt a few flutters today :) hope it was baby I'm 13+1 today :) xx

• That's exciting nattyg! I really want to start feeling some movement....after my 12 week scan a few weeks ago the baby was really wriggling so though if have felt something by now. I'm 15 weeks tomorrow and off to aer the midwife, where we should hopefully be hearing the heartbeat for the first time! :)

• Glad you've finally got your scan through pearl! Good luck to all those with scans real soon ...I'm on countdown to our private gender scan ..23 days :D 

guinesrules cramping, whilst being a worry to us is really common in the first trimester ..there's been a few of us including myself that have had bleeds/spotting with them too and babies have been just fine ..I hope the dash fly by so you can see your lo wriggling about happily 

Louise is this your first pregnancy? Movements or quickenings as they're called are most commonly felt in your pregnancy between 16-25 weeks with it being closer the the later weeks if it's your first rather than after multiple pregnancies which, if you're lucky can sometimes be felt from 13 weeks or there about ...this is my 5th child :) 

its such a great feeling! x

• Im 14 weeks on Wednesday this baby doesn't stop moving I've even felt the baby poking its self out my side creating a little bump but when I rubbed it, baby moved away. 

has anyone started to get really uncomfortable nights I can't lay on my belly and when I lie on my side I have to sleep with a pillow inbetween my legs. I get up soo many times in the night to go to the toilet. 

imageimage

• Back to square one with the sickness :( so on more sickness tablets....I was starting to get a bump but I've seem to have lost it this week lol I'm 14 weeks 4 days.

Anyone else got serve sickness? 

Awww im loving the scan pictures! Got midwife on the 16th fir my 16 week appointment. What is it they do at this appointment? Xx