Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2016 Part 2

Replies

• Options

Oh no dorie that's not what you want :( 

i think the 16 wk ma app is to go over any investigations and tests you've already had ..test your urine with the dip stick for protein etc and maybe listen in to baby but some wait until even later for this 

• Options

Oh and your blood pressure 

• Options

clareicejordan I'm constantly up in the night for the loo and haven't been able to sleep on my belly for ages because of tender bbs feels like I've not had a comfortable night sleep for ages lol x

• Options

Nattyg - yes this is my first. I'm just being very impatient! I did feel an unusual flutter the other day, but it was only once and hasnt happened since....so not sure if it was baby or not.

Dorie I'm technically having my 16 week appointment with the midwife tomorrow (when I'm 15 weeks) because she's on leave next week....so I'll let you know what happens! x

• Options

I know Natty it's horrible. .. I don't mind being g sick I  the morning as that comes with it but all day sucks :( 

Okay louise let me know :) I'm going the say before I'm 16 weeks as midwife ain't on a Thursday at my docs lol xx

• Options

Hi ladies got my 16 week appointment on 18th September which is our wedding anniversary but poor hubs is on jury duty so I think my mum might come with me. ..mainly for support when I get bloods done hehe I'm so useless. Got date through for our second scan yesterday too which is 15th Oct :) can't wait x

• Options

Awww I wish I had my second date through!! I'm looking at paying for private scan but not sure haha xx

• Options

hi girls one week today until my 12th week scan not that I'm counting haha my 16 week mw app is the 9th of Oct and my sil has her first mw app today so hopefully give her a estimated due date I keep thinking they're going to give her the same date as me lol but only a week left and we can tell everyone our news yay gotta feeling they're gonna be shocked !!! Xx

• Options

Dorie- had my midwife appointment (technically my 16 week one). It's very short compared to the very first appointment, but I got to hear my baby's heartbeat :) and they check your urine sample, check your blood pressure and generally check that you're feeling ok and if you have any questions. That was it really x 

• Options

So its just a wee quick one lol just as I have to work before and after it so was just wondering my time lol 

I'm excited about it lol looking into private scans but not 100% sure tbh xx

• Options

Hi ladies, 

As a number of you are into the second trimester I wondered if you'd noticed the difference they speak of in terms of having more energy and feeling generally less rubbish? 

Im 12 weeks on Friday, still feeling exhausted and sick when I'm not eating Xx

• Options

I'm 13+2 and still am exhausted and do still on my the odd occasion have morning sickness, I suffer more with headaches now. It depends on you really everyone is differen. I know someone who had it all till 20 weeks xx

• Options

I'm still tired but I think this week is the best ive felt for quite a whole. I'm at 15 weeks now.

Dorie yeah is was a quick one, prob 20 mins max! x

• Options

I'll be 15 weeks Thursday but still wouldn't say I'm feeling any better lol hope these sickness tablets kick in again soon xx

• Options

I have no symptoms apart from being tired, but I didn't get symptoms with either of my other two until after 12 weeks! Oh the only thing I do now do is gag when I have finished brushing my teeth when spitting out the toothpaste it did cause me to be sick once! Still really tired but back to school this week and youngest started school doing half days so a lot of walking around

• Options

hi girls well I think my sil is being a bit secretive lol I ask how everything went she said yh all went fine I asked if they had given her an estimated due date she said no so I said your probably find out at your 12 week scan she said no I don't need to have a 12 week scan only a 20 so I just acted like oh really so I'm wondering if she went for her 12 week scan today so that's fair enough if she doesn't want to go into it would love to of known her due date as we're gonna be very close x

• Options

I'm always sick when I'm brushing my teeth haha 

Don't you always get a 12th week scan though? I thought they did. Unless she's further on and already had her 12 week one and wants to keep it to herself lol xx

• Options

That's what I was thinking she was quit happy to tell everyone her lovely news she was pg but doesn't want to share anything else not sure why but it's her choice she may change her mind once she hears our news or she might just be having an off day time will tell x

• Options

Had my scan today. All went well. Due date 11th March ! X X 

• Options

Good news coco :)