Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2016 Part 3

Hello everyone,

This is a new continuation thread for the Due in March 2016 Birth Club Part 2 peeps, as the second part of the thread has become huge it's getting a bit tricky to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!

Replies

• Glad you're safe fludu..that's the most important thing. Must have been really scary.

glad you're all doing ok ladies

I had what I can describe as a little bit of show (clear, thick, very snotty) on Monday night when I wiped. This was after lots of really painful movements from little miss down below. 

Her movements were few and far between then so yesterday I decided to go get assessed. Wouldn't you know that as soon as I got strapped to the monitor she made a liar out of me ..so much so that the criteria wasn't met after 70 mins of being hooked up! So we've been back again today and after another 30 mins the machine accepted the trace! everything is all fine but as a matter of routine we are booked in for a growth scan tomorrow ...excited as wasn't expecting to see her again now until birth! 31wks tomorrow and I'm struggling walking and sleeping bad with sciatic pain and pelvic probs but it's going fast and I see the end in sight! 

Pram arrived today and just looking for a car seat..finally getting somewhere!  

• imageimageimage

Went for this ...I've had every sort of brand and usually go for a quinny buzz but fancied a change as the colours about atm didn't take my fancy and the icandy strawberry was too low ..just waiting on the pram bag to turn up. 

• Awww that pram is lovely :) xxx

• Glad everything went ok for you tiffy, lovely pram natty x

• Tiffy im pleased everything went well and you've got some peace of mind :) x

• I am glad scan was ok Tiffy,it's always best to get checked and have peace of mind.

Lovely pram Natty and I also like the matching changing bag 

• Great news tiffy! And I'm glad your ok too natty- pram is lush!

Where are you Dorie to have snow? Nothing like that here (down south)... 

Im awake again- 4am is a standard time for me now that I never saw before :)

• Ayrshire in Scotland it was pretty bad with traffic car accidents etc 

Aww natty I'm glad your okay. Least your getting to see baba again :) and I love your pram.

my wee one likes to play tricks like that on me lol my bump is dropping even more but she is head down so I expect that lol I don't think I'll go to my due date everyone thinks shell be here early lol 

• Glad to hear everyone's ok and scan's are ok!

I've got exams next week but am totally anticipating having to resit some of them in June.. I just can't concentrate on my revision and this I left it too late to start too, forgot how much we'd actually covered 😕 Oh well, fingers crossed I don't have to but we'll see.

My next MW appointment isn't until 4th February when she'll be referring me for a presentation scan for about 35 weeks to check whether baby is head up or head down. She thought it was still head up at my 28 week check so they're sending me because of my history with my little girl.. Hopefully it'll be head down by then!

Been seeing a chiropractor for my pelvic pain.. Feels heavenly when he gives my neck and back a good cracking!! 😂

31 weeks tomorrow and finish uni on the 28th!!! 19 days and counting eeekkk!!!

xxx

• Well I went for the scan ...she's measuring 3lb 15oz at 31 weeks. I am now booked in to have another scan to check the fluid levels as they're just over the acceptable levels so I have polyhydraminous again ...she's moved from head down to lay across me ...looks like I'm in for trouble with this little miss 

• What  weight was your other children natty x

• See I don't see how they can tell you their weight as I've never known anyone's baba to be what they've been told lol what is that Natty I don't think I've heard of it before.

Aww flossy I hope your okay and I'm sure your doing good with your exams just be positive :) your count down is on same as me!!! Xx

• They can be out on the weights but sometimes they're a pretty good indication. They measure around the abdomen and femur length and a few more measurements ...I've no doubt she probably is around that as I'm really quite big and feeling heavy 

my others were

7.11 (week late)

7.10 (on day) 

7.13 (week late) 

8.15 (11 days late) 

It's a condition that means you've too much amniotic fluid dorie..can be just one of those things or a few other reasons ...just another thing to worry about...pregnancy is such a worry! 

• My wee one is 4.4 at 32weeks lol so is that okay? Lol

Oooh I forgot this was your 5th child Natty you'll know exactly what to do then lol xx

• Mine is measuring 2lb 5 ounces at 28 weeks, according to my book that's about 3 ounces under normal but my doc said as I'm only tiny it's to be expected and totally fine xx

• Natty do you think this little one will be bigger? I'm worried with the diabetes she's going to be really big my little girl was 8.3/4 at 37+4 but only having this little one at 38+6 having another grow scan at 32 weeks so I will have to see if she's measuring big she's ok for now x

• Is it weird to feel after baby as dropped like kinda different And even for your bump to get smaller? 

Tiffy mines was only about that at 28weeks but like you said it was fine due me being small myself.

Oh Shelly star least they are keeping an eye on you :) xx

• I've had the most infuriating day with my mother in law telling me 'you don't need that' 'we didn't need this when we had babies' 'I didn't need an ante natal class to have a baby.' She is going to do my head in when the baby is actually here!!! And breathe.....! 

• I know I sound awful....but I've had hours of comments like this today and I can't cope with it!! 

• Just take deep breaths Louise... Everyone will have an opinion. It's yours that counts.

ive been on a course all weekend and I'm drained...

Dorie i feel the same- my bump has def got smaller!