Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 17

Replies

• According to my apps i will be 8 weeks and 6 days, but im having the scan to see how many weeks i am 

• Ooo do let us know how you get on, and pics of course! 

• Of course i will 

• I have my 12 week scan a week on Friday :) just curious to see if my due date changes, currently at the 2nd March :) backs really aging today... 

• Aching****

• Please report back afterwards amy17!

• Will do Danielle :) 

how's everybody doing? :)

• I am well (although still worrying a bit) thanks😊

Got my first midwife appointment on Thursday which I'm hoping will make it real, as at the moment I feel like I could be imagining it!

I don't feel pregnant (well apart from my boobs...which don't feel sore as long as they're minding their own business, but as soon as something touches them it's unbearable😩)

Hooe everybody else is ok😚Xx

• Just done the "baking soda" gender test. It came out as a boy 

• Tisha what is the "baking soda test"?!😀

• Bethyo you have one cup with some baking powder/soda in it and then you tip some pee into the baking powder. If it fizzes like beer then its a boy if it stays still and does nothing its a girl 

• Don't worry Bethyo I feel the same! I don't feel pregnant at all, even my boobs have stopped feeling sore! Hope all goes well at the midwife appointment. I had mine Friday and she told me the feeling of not feeling pregnant is totally normal which put my mind at ease :) 

wow ill have to buy some baking soda and try it out :)

• Hello, well this bizarre that I'm even on this site as after trying for a year and being diagnosed with Polycystic ovaries, I was sat in the doctors last Thursday being referred to the fertility unit and then only to be then told that I am in fact 7 weeks pregnant with my first baby 😊

It's early days but I'm so so scared of being told and bad news due to the Polycystic ovaries, apparently I'm three times more likely to miscarry because of this 😞 

Is that true? Any advice anyone can share will be much appreciated 😊

• Hi Adele

Congratulations!😄

yes I believe PCOS does increase the risk of miscarriage, however you can't focus on that...keep positive.

Ive got PCOS too and was told by my gp that I'd need fertility treatment, but I got pregnant naturally and had a happy healthy pregnancy (right up til the end when I developed preeclampsia😁, but I don't think that's linked to PCOS).

Im now pregnant with number 2 and although I know the risk of mc is increased with pcos I'm just trying not to dwell on it, especially as things were fine last time.

Im sure you'll be fine but at least we've git this lovely group to talk about our worries😊Xx

• Hi Adele5720, so many congratulations on your BFP - it would seem you're in great company too with Bethyo, having experienced something very similar, and a wonderful positive outcome too. Wishing you a super sticky bean! 

• Hello ladies,

So I had a private early scan yesterday that put me at 9 weeks with only 1 baby which is looking healthy.

I mention to her that I'm not keeping anything thing down and for last 3 days everything that goes in is coming out she said to go doc if got worse.

Last night I just brought up loads of bright yellow liquid that taste vile it was making me reach even more so got an appointment to see doctor Monday Will they give me anything or not.

• Congrats Adele :) I have never actually met anybody with PCOS so I'm not 100% sure. Have you been to see your midwife yet?

Louise- glad your early scan went well, I bet you feel over the moan that you now know you have a healthy baby :) sorry to hear that you can't keep anything down :( I think every pregnancy is different, I've had no symptoms the last few weeks and that's been worrying be to death!

• Hi everyone, are any of you having trouble posting via your mobile phone? If so, could you head over to this thread please and let us know? 

• Congrats everyone. I'm due on the 5th March with my first, its such an exciting and scary time! I have just recieved a letter this morning confirming i have my first scan on Monday so i cannot wait now :) How is everyone else coping? I seem to have had no morning sickness at all so far, and i seem to be showing already and im only 10 weeks gone x

• Hiya Stacey2343, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations on your pregnancy! Please do let us know how your scan goes next week won't you? Like you, I escaped never being sick once with both my pregnancies - we're the lucky ones me thinks!