Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 17

Replies

• Options

He's here 💙🍼 12/3/17 8:44 this morning 7lb 11oz

will update you ladies with the birth story shortly.

• Options

Aww congratulations :) 💙 

• Options

Congratulations sharyoh he's really cute 😀 x

• Options

Oh hooray sharyoh, congratulations on your son! And doesn't he have the most beautiful lips. We hope you're both doing well and can't wait to hear all about your birth. Please do let us know his name when you're ready too. 

• Options

Thanks Danielle, Paige and forever0lost

• Options

Everyone is having their babies and i still have 2 weeks left. Im getting so impatient now 

• Options

Congrats Sharyoh he's adorable!💙

Ah don't worry Tisha - it will be your turn soon!😁Xx

• Options

Bethyo i cant wait. Just want to meet my little girl now xxx

• Options

Aw congratulations Sharyoh, what a cutie!! Xx 

• Options

Just a question for you ladies, when you have the sweep done do you go to the hospital or does your midwife do this? 

• Options

Stacey I think your midwife does it. She should book you in at your 40 weeks appointment For it :) 🎀 Not to much longer now :) 

7 more days to go till 40 weeks 😍🎀 feeling massive 😂 But enjoying the last few days with just my princess before number two comes along 👑🎀image

• Options

Thanks paige! I've got mine booked in for Thursday with midwife but wasn't sure if I see her as normal then go get it done or if she did it lol aw lovely bump, I feel hugeee now to! Not long left for us now so excited :)<3

• Options

You'll have to let know how it goes! this is all new to me, since my last was premature 🙈. 

Aww cute bump, have you been measuring big then? I have really shocked my last was measuring small and was born 3lb 15 at 34 weeks n at my 36 weeks with this one she was measuring  6lb 5 😳🙈😂 x 

fingers crossed it works for you :) I'm gonna see if shell do mine on Monday, in so much pain. It's becoming hard to look after my 2 year old. i don't think I can wait another 2 weeks for them to do one. 

• Options

Yeah will do :) all new to me too as it's my first. 

Midwife said to me if I get to 40 weeks I'm looking at an 8lb baby :0 sounds pretty big to me! Lol 

aw so will be a big difference from your last then. Ah fingers crossed you get yours Monday as I know how uncomfortable I am let alone running after another little one too. X

• Options

Thankyou :) 

oh wow! i think mine will be over 8lb but I've heard bigger babies are easier to Give birth to. I'm still dreading it though 😱. 

🎀

• Options

I was told Effie was already 7lbs at 35 weeks so was dreading how big she would be! However she was only 7.7lbs born xx 

• Options

Ladies both your bumps are beautiful. This is my first baby due in 8 days but don't think he will be coming by then. On the week I'm 40 weeks my midwife is on holiday so I'm not seeing her until 41+2 (if baby not here by then ) and that's when I will get sweep. Really want him to come before that but don't see it happening but I want to meet him already.

Aedie how is Effie getting on ? X

• Options

Aedie that's has given me some relief I'm really scared my baby's gonna be big after the growth scan at 36 weeks🙈 How are you getting on with Effie ? 

ForeverOlost - Hopefully he will come soon. So you don't have to wait much longer xx

Has anyone's bumps dropped yet. Mine hasn't but I read they don't normally drop with your second until your in labour xxx 

• Options

Effie is brilliant thank you!She is sleeping really well so we are all getting plenty of rest...although I'm sure she's lulling us into a false sense of security!haha. Here is another photo because I'm a little bit obsessed with taking her picture! image

• Options

Aedie, that is the best picture! She looks so alert! 

How's everyone else doing? Here's a little due date reminder...

Aedie - Baby Evelyn Audrey has arrived!
    Bethyo - Baby Corin Alexander has arrived!
    sharyoh - Over due - Blue

amy881 - 13 March - surprise! 
    GummyBear9 - section booked for 8 March HOPE YOU'RE OK!
    Stacey2343 - 16 March - Pink
    Paigekenny24 - 20 March - Pink
    Forever0lost - 21 March - blue
    Tishaalewis 
    LizzyO - 22 March - Blue