Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 17

Replies

• Aedie that is a great picture :) I'm sure the rest of us will be taking loads of pics when our babies arrive as well.... I know I will. 

DANIELLEMFM sharyoh had baby on 12th just for your updated list but she hasn't posted his name yet x

• Doh! I thought i'd corrected it to say she'd had her little boy. Thanks for letting me know Forever0Lost - let me repost...

Aedie - Baby Evelyn Audrey has arrived!
    Bethyo - Baby Corin Alexander has arrived!
    sharyoh - Baby boy born - awaiting name

amy881 - 13 March - surprise! 
    GummyBear9 - section booked for 8 March HOPE YOU'RE OK!
    Stacey2343 - 16 March - Pink
    Paigekenny24 - 20 March - Pink
    Forever0lost - 21 March - blue
    Tishaalewis 
    LizzyO - 22 March - Blue

• Hi everyone, quick question for you - during your pregnancy, did you have a 4D scan? If you did, we'd love for you to come and tel us about it over here on this thread. Thank you! ????

• Hi Ladies how's everyone getting on? .. I'm due tomorrow and just lost my mucus plug so things so are moving in the right direction, got some light period pains now so fingers crossed this is the early stages :) x

• Oh good luck Stacey, I hope your not waiting to long :) keep moving and keep us updated 🎀 Xxx 

• Good luck Stacey hope your baby is here without making you wait to long x

• Happy due date Stacey2343! How you doing today - are you still losing your plug? 

• How are you doing Stacey? Hope all is going well? 

• Hey ladies how's everyone getting on? 🎀🎀

• Hey I'm doing good. Being kept very busy though as we found out our house swap has been accepted and we need to sign paperwork on Monday so trying to have everything ready to move house and everything ready for baby coming. Feels like I'm trying to organise so much but I have help so that I don't overdo it. Really can't wait for baby to be here though.

How are you doing ? 

Hope everyone is doing well.

Is there any updates from Stacey? X

• I understand forever0lost we moved house when Effie was 7 days old! It is stressful but once it's out the way it's the best feeling ever! :) good luck with it all xxx 

• Aedie I'm glad to hear I'm not the only person who moves and has a baby at the same time lol so many people keep telling us how mad we must be doing both together.... I guess sometimes you just can't help the timing of things. I know it will be all worth it in the end though as we are moving into a bigger house with more space and our own garden as well :) x

• Yeah ever kept saying to me 'oh you don't want to be doing that' and 'oh you'll find that too hard' but it just spurred me on!lol it was hard too as I was leaving Wales where I have lived all my life and moving to Somerset for my partners job. Our new house is so much bigger though and a beautiful area so definitely made the right decision!

• That's a big move to do. Glad it's been worth it for you. We are staying in same area so not so bad will just be happy when everything is ready to go x

• Oh no I can't imagine how stressful that must be / been for either of you. Hopefully it goes smoothly for you :)

I'm alright getting abit emotional and fed up now 4 days to go till due date but don't think she's gonna come anytime soon 🙈🎀 

• Paige I know how your feeling it's 5 days till my due date but I dont think he will be coming then either and midwife said she's expecting me to be late so was feeling fed up and emotional until I found out imy moving sooner than I thought so now I at least have something to focus on until late he decides to come.

Hopefully your wee one won't keep you waiting to long  before she comes x

• Yeah Atleast you can keep god mind on getting your self sorted, has your bump dropped yet? 

I've got my 40 week appointment Monday so I'm gonna ask for a stretch and sweep. In so much pain ATM and having a toddler is tiring me out. Have they said when they will start you off if he don't come ? Xx 

• Hopefully they will do that for you then. It must feel like a lot of work running after a toddler just now 

My next appointment with midwife is at 41+2 so 2 weeks today because she's on holiday when I'm 40 weeks. As far as she's said was if baby not here by then she will do sweep. 

• Yeah it was fine till baby dropped into my pelvis and it feels like someone has punch me down there 😂 Constantly when I walk.

Oh Im surprised they didn't book you in sooner with a different midwife, I've gone to a few appointments and had a different one. But I can't really say my midwifes I've had have been amazing with either of my pregnancies. 🎀 X

• Usually when she's not in there is someone else but for some reason on that week there is no other midwife in to cover her.

My bump hasn't dropped yet but that sounds rather unpleasant feeling like you been punched when you walk. X