Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2018

Replies

• P.S, I mean come out safely in march 2018 ❤️

• Aw I bet your children are all so excited!! I don't know why but I just feel so nervous that I have somehow done the test wrong or it's not right and I'm not actually pregnant or that it may just be a chemical pregnancy or something! I'm honestly such an over thinker  I will keep you all updated though 💕

• Roo2017 It's a very nerve racking thing to go through, I'm so scared of miscarrying, I'm a higher risk because of my age 😬 ☹️, I have my fingers crossed for us all xx

• Me too! i keep thinking because I came off the pill only 5 weeks ago that my body's really messed up and anytginf could happen!! But hopefully it will all be okay. Xxxxx

• *anything 

• Hi ladies,

just found out that I am pregnant with baby number 2. I'm still in shock as I was on the the mini micronor and don't think I've missed any so this is a big surprise! Just got a new job in January and have an 18 month old who is a hand ful so I'm a little scared but also excited!! I like to think everything happens for a reason... congratulations to all of you xx

• Hi Amylou4444 congratulations, I call 1 of my daughters Amy Lou (Louise), well looks like we have men who have the super sperm hahaha! xx

• Congratulations amylou4444 ❤️ 

• Hiya I found out  that i'm nearly 7 weeks pregnant, and been getting all the symptoms of pregnancy so early and my stomach is getting kinda big got a bit of a bump could this be twins? Really curious cant go for my  scan until I'm 12 weeks 

• image This is my test from this morning! Time to call the doctors! It's a lot clearer than the last test strip I took on Friday! xx

• Katebrooke17 congratulations, yes it's possible, when I was carrying my twins I experienced very early signs and started showing really quick. Roo2017 yep that's a positive, I'll be calling the doctors today too, have a nice day everyone xx

• Oh lord don't say that I'm extremely bloated to the point where my tummy isn't flat like it normally is and my partner is a twin!!! Haha!! just called the doctors and I'm going in today to talk to them and do a test with them ❤️ 

• Roo2017 how did it go?, ive got to wait until next Tuesday to see the gp 😬🙄 they are fully booked x 

• I went to the drs today, all we have to do around here is fill in a form and book in with the midwife, we don't have to see a dr 

• Welcome Amylou444 (so glad you decided to join the thread!) and congratulations to you!

Congratulations to you too Katebrooke17, do you have any twins in the family? 

• Hey, well I need some advise as I found out I was pregnant last week haven't had to many symptoms other than feeling really tired and I started spotting which is unusual for me as I never have bleeding between periods! Took a clear blue after doing 8 cheap ones (obsessed) and it came back 1-2 weeks..... 

Any way I went to a clinic yesterday because my partner wanted me to check the niggly pains I was getting and he done 2 tests both with faint lines on a told me it's just my hormones but I wasn't accepting that went to my own doctor today and she was appalled so done my bloods just to put my mind at ease. She said the doctors tests aren't as sufficient as the home types so my fingers are still crossed! So sorry for the long essay I'm just losing my mind am I pregnant am on or pregnant why do my boobs feel like I've got needles stabbing in them is it all in my head ...... aggghhhhhh 

• FamilyP I just asked to see the doctor, I didn't tell them what it was for, I'm wanted to have a test done with them too, I just can't seem to stop worrying, melissaleigh fingers crossed for you xx 

• Thank you Cbess 😊, had a few people telling me that it could be a possibility that I'm having twins, been getting these weird twinges on both sides of my stomach as well and been getting pain on both sides too  I'll soon find out anyway when it's my 12 week scan xx

• Katebrooke17 wow really!, well best keep that in mind then, I've only been getting niggles and pain on just my right side so fingers crossed there's only the one inside me haha! xx

• Went to the doctors today, did a test and it was positive! i have my booking appointment in august! Xxxx