Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2018

Replies

• Options

Thank you! I am the same, no symptoms as such yet, just slight headache and some mild feelings of being sick but only for around half an hour here and there!

• Options

Welcome madihooper01 and congratulations! Lovely to have you here! 

• Options

Hi Madi,

cogratulations! It's hard not to worry, I'm dreadful for it. Roo if you're really worried, I would see your GP and ask for a blood test, they can then do two HCGs to check it is rising appropriately! i must admit if i hadn't had these done and scans already I would worry due to my previous miscarriage! I have another scan Tuesday and keep thinking nothing will be there. Fingers crossed all is ok xx

• Options

She told me to get more tests and do them at home for the next week or two and if I don't think it's darker etc then call up because i am a over thinker. I am still really early though and it's my first pregnancy so I really do not know what to expect. im buying more tests today and just doing them for peace of mind.

On the plus side, I have been offered one of the jobs I had an interview for so I nkw have even more money to spend on my baby! Xx

• Options

Amylou4444 how far along are you? I'm between 3-5 weeks and have my midwife appointment booked for the 7th August and wasn't told about any earlier scans other than this one at 8-11 weeks xx 

• Options

Thank you everyone!!! ♥️

I came off the pill in September, had a period at the end of September, then fell preg in October but lost it in November. I deffo think the long term pill use messed my body up so much it had no idea what to do with a pregnancy 🙁 Fingers crossed that doesn't happen to anyone on here! 

My symtoms so far are crazy!!! Headaches, thirst, urge to pee a lot, oily greasy spotty face 🙁 (I never get spots), intense tiredness (two naps per day - very unlike me), major bloat (I look about 5 months alrwady), emotional/weepy, waves of nausea followed by dry gagging 🤢 and just generally feeling rough but ill do it all with a smile for my rainbow 🌈👶🏻 

Lots of people don't have any symptoms for ages though, with my first pregnancy I didn't really have any at all but it wasn't a planned pregnancy so maybe I didnt notice them as much... 

Ive had an internal scan already (5th July), because of the MC I had. Luckily the epu at my hospital are fantastic and keep an eye on women who are pregnant again after pregnancy loss. The sonographer saw a little gestational sac on the 5th and estimated me between 4&5 weeks and my next scan is on the 19th, so hopefully we can see inside the sac and hopefully a baby, well an embryo I guess 😂

xXx

• Options

Aww thats so amazing! Thinking about it I have been needing to pee a lot more! Just done another test and got this, it's definitely got darker since Monday! 

• Options

Roo, that looks good! Try not to overthink too much because you'll drive yourself mad! I remember with my little girl I was the same as I had a miscarriage just before! 

I was lucky enough to have a scan because of the pains of been getting, they weren't sure if it was ectopic plus because of a previous miscarriage the wanted to check, had the first one on

• Options

Oops sent it before I finished! I had the first scan in the early pregnancy unit on the 5th (went via A&E- I work at the hospital) we only saw a sac and going by the size the guessed 4 weeks and 4 days, I then had another scan on the 7th and there was a sac and yolk and they said still less that 5 weeks. I've got a scan next Tuesday as they want to see if there's a baby this time! I'm pretty nervous but fingers crossed. I've got terrible cramps tonight. Feels like I'm going to have a period xx

• Options

Elexox- I'm also sooo bloated! Gained a few pounds already and I'm only 5 weeks and 5 days (I think)! Feel paranoid about it but also enjoying the food haha! With my last pregnancy I was sick everyday from 6 weeks onwards so I only gained about 11 pounds the whole pregnancy.. keep feeling sick but nothing yet Xx

• Options

Ooooo amylou I'm supposedly 5w6d days today looks like we're very close!!! I cant wait for my scan on Wednesday 😀 We could only see a sac last time too and she said I wasn't quite 5 weeks as well! Fingers crossed 🤞🏼😊

As crap as they are, I'm embracing my symptoms because they strangely reassure me. With my MC I lost all my symptoms a few days before i started to bleed so I kind of knew it was coming! 

x

• Options

Hi everyone

im Kara. Just found out yesterday we are expecting baby number 2! Have a 2.5yr old DD already! It still hasn't quite sunk in. im due 16th March according to last period but I don't know when I ovulated this month and have 35day ish cycles so I suspect I'm only around 3 weeks pg not 4.

only signs so far is really uncomfortable bloating yesterday and little pains. Constipation too...oh the joys! 

• Options

Congrats Kara! A nice age gap for your two little ones! Xx

Elexox I was the same with my miscarriage and new something was wrong before I bled. I don't have many symptoms, they could easily be missed to be far! felt really sick this morning though!! Yes I'm the same 5 weeks and 6 days today :) xx

• Options

Congratulations and welcome Kara5! So lovely to have you here! 

• Options

Thanks Danielle

• Options

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing ok today. Welcome and congratulations to everyone who has joined in the last few days!

Cbess, I really hope you are ok xx

I think by my dates I am 5 weeks today, im growing more and more anxious by the day, my nipples have been really hurting every so often today, I've been quite gassy and had cramping on and off. Lost my appetite and have waves of feeling 'off' Just keeping everything crossed I have a sticky one!

Have my first midwife appointment on Thursday, makes it more real but Im still scared to get too excited 

• Options

Hi all, sadly to say that I have had a miscarriage 😭, all the best to you all with your pregnancies, I really hope that you all have healthy babies, take care everyone xxxx

• Options

Oh Cbess, so sorry to hear that. We are all here to support each other so let me know if you want to talk about it. Sending hugs xxx

• Options

Oh so sorry cbess:(

• Options

So sorry Cbess1 💔