Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2018

Replies

• Options

How is everyone feeling?

my appetite has definately increase! Going to have to keep a check on that haha! Also just feel bloated still and having a few small crampy pains now and then. It's hard not to worry about them. I don't remember having them with my 1st but I've probably just forgotten

• Options

Hi Kara,

my appetite has gone in the opposite direction! Hardly feeling hungry at all, and only managing half the amount of breakfast I would normally have. I am also exhausted, I was asleep by 7:30 last night!

we went to a family party today with my daughter who is just 1, I had to wear a floaty outfit as I'm so bloated but it's such a shape that I cant claim it's lost baby weight or fat! 

How old is your first? Sorry I may have missed you posting! 

• Options

Hey ladies,

ive been feeling so sick! Was sick with my first from 6 weeks pretty much every day and even through labour so not looking forward to that! Other than that just hungry and bloated and very tired. But i think the tiredness is because my 18 month old hasnt been sleeping well and im always hungry anyway haha xx

• Options

Hi! I am Nuval and I am 39 years old, I had my positive one week ago 🤗 i am around 5 1/2 weeks with no simptoms I have a miscarriage 6 months ago and I am a bit worried. Is anyone in a similar situation? 

By the way congratulations to everyone 😜

• Options

Hi Nuval, congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to MadeForMums. We're sorry to hear of your miscarriage (we're sure there are some other ladies in this thread who have been through something similar) and would like to wish you happy and healthy 9 months ahead. 

• Options

Congratulations to everyone else who has joined ❤️

I don't know when I conceived as I came off the pill June 3rd and had a withdrawal bleed from the 7th - 9th so I could be 5.5-6 weeks. Had no actual sickness yet but I have been absolutely STARVING then when I get food I can barely eat it and I'm burping a lot. My belly is very bloated and I'm visiting the loo double as much for the tiniest wees that feel like im going to burst!! 

I have just started with a cold too :( xx 

• Options

As advised by the doctor I did another test today which was a week from visiting her and I have a solid positive rather than a faint one so it appears it's all going in the right direction ❤️

• Options

Hello! Can I join in please? I've been here before - originally came over from Mumdrum and had my first little boy in Feb '16. We found out last Thursday that we're pregnant again with #2! I didn't really post in the Feb '16 birth club last time so hoping to be a bit more chatty this time! No symptoms yet as only 4+2 but super excited. Hi everyone - hope to get to know you all well x

• Options

This was my test last Friday :-)

• Options

Hi tayto, we remember you when you cam over from Mumdrum - welcome back and huge congratulations! We're so glad to see you in this birth club!

• Options

Congratulations! xx

• Options

Thanks Roo! Have you arranged your booking in appt yet? Just saw your update above - glad the line is getting darker! I was on another group where a lady took loads of tests (IC's) and then lined them up in date order so you could see the line getting darker - it was pretty cool so I'm thinking of doing that this time as I have a bunch left over.

• Options

This is my first test on July 6th and my last one Yesterday... only 10 days apart! I have my booking appointment for August 7th  do you know if they will do a scan at the booking appointment? I came off my pill on 3rd June 5 days into the pack and my last period was may 26th  with being on the pill 5 days after that, you'd think they would go from me coming off the pill? If so I was 6 weeks yesterday 

Xx image

• Options

Ahh, good lines there. Yesterday's is super strong! Have you done a CBD? I'd highly recommend them. No - they won't do the scan at the booking in appointment. That one is all about your history, bloods, urine etc. The first scan is typically between 11 & 13+6 weeks. I'm not sure about the pill question as those bleeds aren't normally classed as 'periods'. Sorry - I haven't been on a pill in about 3 years so I'm useless!

• Options

Thank you Danielle🙂

I think that until my first scan on the 4th of Augost I am not going to stop biting my nails 😦 And not having clear simptons doesn't help at all.

I wish you all a great 9 months a head too😀

• Options

Congrats Nuval & sorry about your m/c. Wishing you all the best for the next nine months x

• Options

no I haven't done a clear blue, wouldn't it just say 3+ weeks? im definitely over 3 weeks as my first positive was coming up to 2 weeks ago  I researched online and you get a withdrawal bleed when coming off the pill midoack but its not classed as a period so I reckon they will date me from my last pill. Thank you! 

• Options

Ahh, yes, it would. I'm sure the midwife will go through it during the booking in anyway. They'll then give you a more accurate date at the first scan. We got a private one the first time around and, even though I was temping and knew exactly when I conceived, she dated me 4 days earlier than my date. It didn't change at the first NHS scan as the sonographer decided the other date was fine image

• Options

See I think I know roughly because on the 2nd July I got a weird discharge which I thought was implantation. It was browny yellow  Then 4 days later I got my faint positive that you could only see on a camera. So I'd say 5 weeks xx 

• Options

Bit further along than me then Roo! I'm due 24th but no temping or OPKs this time so I reckon they'll bring that back a bit. I've booked in a private scan as I'm too impatient to wait to see the little bean image Think I might find out the gender this time too - we waited last time.