Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Well, all that cleaning you were doing might be a very good sign MrsP! How are you feeling today?

I had a wobble this morning as my pad had some greenish mucus on it and I panicked that it was meconium so my midwife came out and checked me and baby - all fine - she reckons it was a show but we're keeping an eye on it. I see her again later today. Gonna have breakfast now, do a few bits of baby organisation and then go back to bed for a nap!

• Let’s hope so I’m not sure if I possibly had some small contractions yesterday. Had the odd occasion where I felt like I was on my period and I had to stand up to try and feel a bit better the cramp style pain then eases off after a minute.We’ll have to wait and see I guess

wow I bet that was a right shock for you it would defo panic me too. 

Enjoy your nap. It’s pay day so it’s good shop day for us. I really hope all his walking helps get things moving 

• Congratulations Chels! Hope the birth was ok and you're enjoying newborn snuggles! 

Oh tayto fingers crossed it was just part of mucus plug! 

MrsP did the pains have any patterns to them? 

• Congratulations Chelsdavis123, Lawrence is gorgeous! And what a cracking weight. We can't wait to hear all about it! 

• THEY lasted about a minuet and were happening 6hours appart but maybe it’s just wishful thinking lol 

• Yay another baby! Congratulations chels he is lovely

mrsp and tayto hope you are both ok. I can’t wait for it all to be over for you both!

I’ve been waiting for the midwife all day for our 10 day check. Hoping we haven’t been forgotten as Jude has a gunky eye and not sure if it’s a blocked tear duct or conjunctivitis and would like her opinion. I hate waiting on people I’m so impatient lol

• Hi everyone! I’m just dropping in to let you all know my little boy arrived on March 10th at 9.45am :) he weighed 7lb6! He’s doing fantastic and we are so in love. I hope you are all doing well. I’m currently doing a feed and haven’t caught up but when I have had some sleep il read through everyone’s updates xxx 

• Quick one from me; I'm in labour! Finally! 😃

• Roo2017, we are so happy to hear from you! Lots of the ladies here have been wondering how you got, so we're so happy to know your little boy arrived safe and sound. 

GOOD LUCK tayto! We've been waiting for this exact post! You can do it! 

• CONGRATS roo. Glad that you’re bith doing well. Fab news tayto.

a friend of mine whos due date isn’t 3days before mine went in to labour last night. I feel all alone now 😭

just want my little boy with us now 😢

• Lovely to hear from you Roo we had all wondered where you had got to. Congratulations on your little boy

Fab news tayto!! Can’t wait to hear once baby has arrived!

MrsP don’t feel alone. We are all still here to keep you sane while you wait xx 😘 

• THANKS kar. 😘

brightened my day my emotions are all over the place today one second I wanna punch someone in the face the next I want to cry then I’m all good crazy day 

• Great news Roo! Hope all is well.

Tayto woohoo finally! Hope it's a quick one and your lovely home birth is all you wished for :) 

MrsP not much longer now and you'll have your baby in your arms. As hard as it is try and enjoy the things you can do now with no kids easily like going for a quiet meal or cinema trip with hubby or even food shopping that isn't like a version of supermarket sweep haha! 

Kara how did the midwife visit go? 

• Thank you ladies. I’d have posted sooner but we had quite a few problems. I had delayed lactation due to having a c section and this resulted in me having a low milk supply. My boy lost 13% of his body weight and we was 1-2% off him being hospitalised because of it. Midwives kept telling us to ‘wait a few more days your milk will come’ but it got to day 11 and I still hadn’t leaked or anything so I knew there was something wrong so we made the decision to transition to formula. He’s now back at his birth weight in just a short number of days so it definitely was the right decision but as you can imagine I have been rather emotional that I haven’t been able to provide him with what he needed. But he’s doing so well now 💙

• ROO I can image now that must have been really stressful for you but I’m glad that baby is now feeding and his weight is back to good. 

• Baby Sinéad was born yesterday @ 3.14 weighing 7lbs, 3ozs. Not quite the birth I'd hoped for but I'm pretty proud of myself all the same! Will post the birth story on the other thread when I've managed some sleep.

Will also come back later for personals xx

• Congratulations tayto! So happy for you. Gorgeous name too!! Xx

• Congratulations tayto! Hope you're all doing well :)

Aww roo please try not to beat yourself up. I know it's hard but you had to do what was best for you and baby in the end. 

• Tayto that’s fab news I’m really chuffed for you glad baby has arrived at last for you 😊xx

• Huge congratulations tayto, we are so thrilled for you!

MrsP13, we're all rooting for you.