Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2019

Replies

good luck, our early scan is booked in for the 16th July when I will be about 7 weeks. My dr didn’t want me to have one too early as they are worries I will stress if they don’t see a heartbeat so by that point there should  one for sure. im exactly 4 weeks today and my test line on today’s FR is darker than my control line. 

• Congratulation to all you ladies:)

i just got my great news at 8pm today. Can not still believe it. Will get the blood tests done over the weekend.

Excited for each one of us:)

• Congratulations wanttobeamommy!

yay Caleblake - that’s awesome and a great line! I want to retake a test and see what my line is like but I’ve run out!

• Hi, 

Not sure if I'm end of Feb or beginning of March. I only know O date not LMP as I had a chemical last month. I ovulated 6 days after i stopped bleeding. Found out I was pregnant again at 9dpo. I'm 5 weeks tomorrow by my estimation. 

I've used this website before when I was pregnant with my son, my Due In Jan 2011 friends are all best mates now, I still talk to at least 20 of them on a daily basis and have had many meet ups with them. 

I don't really have any symptoms except waking up early and tender boobs! Slightly dubious about getting excited after last month's chemical at 5 weeks x

• Welcome Wantobeamommy and huge congratulations! 
    caleblake, that is possible one of the darkest pregnancy test lines i've ever seen, and i've seen a lot! Wonder if there might be two in there?? 

• Hi ChezVonP, lovely to see you over here in this birth club. How you feeling? 

• Hi girls :) 

from what I’m feeling, I will definitely be due on March 2019.

help a girl out!! my last period was June 7th and I definitely conceived after that so if I am pregnant I will be around 2/3 weeks. my Symptoms are : extreme fatigue, Feeling sick, headaches, moodyness, constipation AND diarrhoea, extremely blocked nose (searched and could be related to blood presure rising) bleeding gums, had 1 nose bleed, very bloated, pretty sure I’ve got thrush? Nipples darker larger and breasts sore, and the weirdest one of them all - I have extremely dead legs!! I can’t walk!! could that be due to blood pressure rising? And I’ve been urinating so much more often. 

Someome please tell me you think ill get a bfp!!!

• My first inkling was thrush symptoms - same as last month which ended in a chemical

• I had a chemical pregnancy in Feb - i Only got thrush and bloating in that pregnancy, no other symptoms so I’m not sure what to expect this time 

• Hey Leahchartx- I had a lot of similar symptoms though at that point I didn‘t pay attention to them. I had been symptom spotting for the last few months and ended up being disappointed so just stopped thinking about them this time. Anyway, this is what I had been experiencing

Diarrhea

gum bleeding ( very uncommon for me)

headaches

nausea ( a week before +ve test)

constipation ( few days before i tested +ve)

extreme fatigue and sleepy ( 2 days before +ve hpt)

tender B**bs 3 days before +ve test.But i get this before AF too

Fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted!

• Thank you MrsBeeL and DanielleMFM :)

first one for me, very nervous and happy at the same time:)

• Thank you!! you reminded me... I’ve also had spotting, started off light pink and then a browny colour, lasted 2 days. I’m praying now!!

I never ever get any of that before AF so I’m getting excited but don’t want to get my hopes up

Hopefully I’ll have a +ve test next week!

Will defo keep you posted 😊 

• Its my first as well. 

getting real now - booked in my first midwife appointment and have scan booked for next Thursday!!!

• Woah it’s been busy in here today. Hello all new pregnant ladies 👋 

I got a 2-3 week pregnant on a cbd This morning so I will definitely only take 1 more test now lol that’s next week in the hope it changes to 3+weeks. 

Where is everyone from? I’m up in Scotland x

• Hey caleblake image

I am from the United States. Will do a clearblue on Friday. The pregnancy tracker shows me being 3 weeks and 6 days.

• Ohh yes, i remembered extremely dry mouth since yesterday and small twinges around mid abdomen area.

• anyone got any sleeping tips in this hot weather and with sore boobs? Really struggling to get sleep even though I’m exhausted!

• MrsBeeL, I thought it is just me. Sleepy and drowsy during the day but can not sleep at night. Will look forward to some tips as well.

• ive just bought a fan as it’s been ridiculously warm here. I also keep a window open at both sides of the house to let the air circulate. I love the sun so I’m not complaining but it is brutal at nights x

• Ah Caleblake, I'm not too far from you! Just down in Newcastle 😊