Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2019

Due in March 2019

Replies

• Okay next question - anyone else eating constantly?! I don’t want meals - just want to eat all the time. And I want bad food! I don’t even like bad food. But I had chocolate cake and ice cream for dinner last night!

• Hi Ell01, we've spotted your name on the forum, so we are thrilled you got your BFP and you're here! So many congratulations! 

• Welcome aboard ell 👋

mrs bee I’m pretty sure I’ve gained a stone already. This weather isn’t helping, it’s  all about ice cream and bbqs lol 

the tiredness has hit me like a ton of bricks today, I have zero energy or motivation. Not great at the start of the school holidays though but bonus that I don’t need to do the school run lol 

• OH and chez I LOVE Newcastle so much x

• Ah Ell01 that’s lovely :) glad you’re here with us!

Caleblake I’ve put in half a stone! I think it’s mostly boobs and bloating but all I want is bad food right now!!!

• im The exact same, currently eating a solero for dinner 😂

• Hi all! I got my bfp yesterday 🙂

i joined madeformums when trying for my first baby and was part of the Due in August 2016 group and there are still 120 of us now who are in daily contact, which is fab!

I have rhesus disease, meaning my babies come early, my little girl was due end of Sept but arrived 4 weeks early, so there’s a chance my little one could come in late Jan/Feb! But as far as the online calculator tells me I’m due around 7th March.

Congratulations to all you lovely Mums and Mums-to-be! Xx

• welcome Emmy and congratulations. 

Im in the same position I’m due early March but both my boys were 36 weekers so I’m expecting to be early feb. Really hoping it still not Jan as we already have so many birthdays that month x

• I’m the same with early Feb, we have no birthdays in Jan but early Feb we do! 🙂

what will be will be though! Congratulations on your pregnancy! Xx

• Hi everyone I got my BFP last week.

Seems like I will be due on March 1st! Im trying not get over excited as we had a miscarriage at the end of April this year baby was 7 1/2 weeks

This is our first baby so we really have our fingers crossed this time. I really want the weeks to fly by so that I can go have a private scan and tell everyone :|

I have sore boobs and large nipples. No morning sickness or any other symptoms yet.

wishing everyone the best of luck!!!

• Hi everyone,

congratulations to you all! 

Got my BFP this week after a miscarriage in may at 6 1/2 weeks. have taken about ten tests in 6 days but seeing the line get darker is so reassuring, especially until more symptoms start to kick in. Hoping that this one sticks around! 

The final pregnancy test I will hopefully ever take in my life has been taken lol. Im 4 weeks 5 days my my LMP and 20dpo so I’m happy it still all going well. I just need my scan to hurry up now so I can see a wee heartbeat. 

welcome and congratulations on your bfp bae Andrew spring. Sorry for your losses, there seems a lot of mamas in here that  a sticky baby 🙏🏻

• Hi Emmyb185, welcome back to the forum! Lovely to have you here and huge congratulations! Welcome BAe67, we're so sorry for your loss and would like to wish you a super sticky bean - welcome to Due in March 19!
    Lovely to have you here Springstart1 - so sorry for your loss and wishing you a lovely sticky bean too. 

OOoo it's slowly filling up here! caleblake, we reckon you might have two in there... what do you think? 

• Oooo Danielle I really hope not lol. I already have too many grey hairs. I know my tests have been indicating high hcg levels from the start though so I’m slightly freaking out at the possibility lol. We have booked to take our kids to America at the end of March 2019, I already feel crazy enough attempting to do it with 1 baby never mind 2 lol. 

I've taken my last one on Thursday as well CaleBlake. Purely so I can compare. 8dpo and 20dpo. Defo sticking around for now! 

• You might have ovulated super early, but you deffo seem to have high hcg - so exciting!  ... we can't wait til your first scan!

Ps I found a grey eyebrow hair this weekend, if that wasn't the saddest thing!

• Nope I used ovulation sticks, my dates are 100% lol. 2 weeks tomorrow And we will know for sure haha. I don’t think I can afford 2 more, will need to sell my soul. 

• CaleBlake that’s hilarious. You’re very brave booking a holiday for so soon after due date! What if you’re late?!!! Much braver than me!

i would actually really love twins. I’ve always been around twins and my goddaughters are twin so it’s a bit normal for me. I guess I’ll find out on Thursday!

• Ahah I booked the holiday before I knew. The baby will be a February baby for sure, both my boys were 36 weekers. They won’t  let me go later than 37 weeks. So still little but enough time to get a passport lol