Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2019

Replies

• Options

It’ll definitely be early if it’s twins!!!

• Options

My body doesn’t cope well with single pregnancies so I think it would be gubbed with a twin one. If there by any Chance is more than 1 in there though im sure we will find a way to cope. 

• Options

M you wonder if there will be any twins in DIM? 

• Options

DIM?

• Options

Due In March lol

• Options

Ooooo! Thanks

i think some people have some very strong lines!

• Options

Bit of a change of subject girls...

as some of you know I’m possibly around 2-5 weeks pregnant with my first, ive had crazy symptoms and I’ve come across something I’m not sure is right or not... 

ive been quite constipated but (sorry to get personal) my stool is quite soft and it’s had blood in it each time I’ve been to the loo, should I be worried? I’ve never ever had this before! 

• Options

I’ve also had an INSANE cold for the past 2 weeks and 4 days, non stop sneezing, blowing my nose and I know it’s not normal because my boyfriend hasn’t caught it!! What’s going on 😫

• Options

constipation could definitely be caused by early pregnancy and I would think the blood is caused from straining/piles. I’d say any change in bowel movements should be checked out by a dr but I wouldn’t be too concerned. One of the many joys of pregnancy....say goodbye to your dignity lolx

• Options

Yeah I agree with caleblake

cold like symptoms can also be a sign. Or plain old hayfever 

• Options

Caleblake - thank you!! It is all very foreign to me, my friend who is 21 Weeks said she had the same and still does so I’m praying it doesn’t last as long as hers!! 

MrsBeeL- I thought it could be hayfever but it is constant, during the night even if the windows are shut and my hayfever tablets dont work anymore!! So hayfever is crossed off the list 

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options

Ell01- 

how annoying is it! Yes my headaches have been every day and I tried 4head and kool’n’soothe strips and they didn’t help which usually are really good with my headaches... I hope yours sort theirselves out soon! And congrats and keep us posted x

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options

Thanks for the welcome Danielle and hello and congratulations to everyone! 🙂 I took another test this morning...just to be sure...and the line was darker so I’m feeling good! Let’s hope it lasts!

I am feeling good, very bloated and very windy to the point my normally well fitting jeans pinged open when I sat down on Saturday night 😂 also very thirsty and feeling tired and my boobs are painful! 

Ideally I don’t want to tell anyone about baby until 12 weeks and I didn’t show with my first baby till 20 weeks but my jeans are struggling at 4 weeks with all the bloating and I’m wondering whether I’ll show super early this time! X

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options

Same here! Massive and then not so massive! 😂 x

• Options

Oh my one prayer is for this bloating to go down!!! Hope it does 

• Options

And im really tired all of a sudden! I wasn’t at work today and had to keep apologising, I looked so rude! X

• Options

And im really tired all of a sudden! I was at work today and had to keep apologising, I looked so rude! X