Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2019

Replies

• Same!!! I am trying to exercise requently. Would it be bad to go to the gym in this weather? I am really not feeling it!

• Hey ladies, My first prenatal appointment is not until 30th july. I am planning to go back to gym but I am wondering which exercises I should be doing. I read a lot online but not sure if I want to trust everything I read.

Has anyone of you already met your doctor and enquired about what kind of exercise/ yoga poses you should be doing?

• Ell01-

i know what you mean, I’m so skeptical about taking any pain relief even if they say it’s safe so I’m trying to stick to the gels or any other external method! Yes I’ll test again this week, my first test on Thursday just gone was a faint line so im Hoping my next one is a bfp!! I am due on this week so we’ll all know whether I’m with baby by the end of the week :) Thank you so much xx

• Hi wantobeamummy, 

I haven‘t spoken to anyone about the gym or exercise but i try keep to very light weights,walking and bike.

my first appointment has come through 20th July 2018.

• Has anyone been having back pain in these early stages?

• so by my calculations Im 4weeks+2. I didn’t a clear blue digital today and it read 2-3 weeks(matching my dates). I’m so pleased as with my miscarriage, although I miscarried at 6 and a 1/2, I never got more than a 1-2 readinrg on the digitals. Its taken me ten minutes to stop shaking and crying with relief. 

Wanttobeamummy- I’m just sticking to Walking for exercise for now To be on the safe side.

bae67- I’ve had very mild, dull back ache on and off. Think it’s normal from what I’ve read. 

• Springstart1 that’s great news

bae67 yes I have. And promptly used it as an excuse for dh to give me a back massage!

exercise wise - there’s a few high impact things they say don’t do but mostly you can carry on as you were. Swimming and walking are the most reccomended if you were’t exercising before getting pregnant. 

• Evening Girls

its looking like I hoped too much... :( 

im due on tomorrow and I’m getting period pain, im hoping it’s just normal pregnancy cramping as it’s lighter than my normal pp but I’ve given up hope and just expecting the least now...

god knows what all the symptoms were for as they are not my normal period symptoms!

hope everyones doing well with their pregnancies xx

• Leahchartx youre Not out until she arrives. I was 100% convinced af was arriving- to the point where I waited till I was 2 days late to test, I was so sure!

• MrsBeeL I have just noticed my gums are sore and puffy, and my hormones are turning me into a moody cow lol but I’ve also noticed I havent had “before period discharge” which I always get too! 

*please don’t come af!* *fingers crossed*

• Hi Leahchartx, we're hoping the witch didn't show overnight? 

• Well just like with my son, the nausea has hit like a brick wall. I can't stomach the smell or taste of anything. Really struggling right now ☹ on the plus side, 6 weeks today by my dates.

Hope you're all coping good x

• Hi ChezVonP

i have also heard ginger works. The vitamins i am taking contains extracf of ginger. So not sure if thats helping me or if I am just one of the lucky ones.

I am really struggling with this heat! I really want it to cool down a bit!

• ChezVonP I am 6 weeks today too!

i am continuously drinking ginger tea and eating ginger biscuits. Nausea is really bad today too. I am also tempted to wear a bra in the shower!

i have my early scan this afternoon so a little bit nervous that everything is in the right place etc. 

• hi all. Scan was Amazing. I’m 5+6 so due 1st March. baby is 2.9mm and we saw the heartbeat!

• Thats so exciting!!! very pleased for you! I really want to get a private scan done too but trying to hold off as long as I can.

Out of interest where did you go? (Sorry im just assuming your from around the London area)

• I am originally but live up north now! So my first scan was at Salford Royal where I had firtility treatment but I’ll be at liverpool womens for everything else as we’ve just moved here :)