Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2019

Due in March 2019

1505152535456»

Replies

• So they say the results will come by post within 5-7 working days but usually if you are a high risk or moderate risk then they will call you within 3 working days ... I hope that helps that was info given to us in Hampshire x

• Hi girls hope your ok? I'm 12 weeks now well I was on Friday and I've been so ill this week I was up at 4;30am throwing up 😢 Maria I would just go ahead and tell them all will be fine ❤️ I also have my scan on weds too at 3pm! It's a busy week , my elsdest starts high school, I have my scan and my youngest is 2 😳 Just hoping this will pass soon! How's everyone's weekend? 

• Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone has any experiences with gender and scan pictures. The attached is 11+4. Any ideas? Will be lovely to share this journey with others as this is first pregnancy following miscarriage in April. 

:) image

• Hi not been On in a couple of days been so busy with life .. 

i had my 12 week scan on Monday there and got the tests done and was told if there was any issues I would have a phone call within a week if not a letter will be sent out 2/3 weeks (Scotland) 

how has everyone been keeping? I’m so glad to officially be in the 2nd trimester and Hoping and praying i get that energy boost soon haha! My skin has broke out so so bad just now as well so much for that pregnancy glow 🙄

• Maria Im in London and usually takes a few weeks to get th results in post but if anything is high risk they call as soon as they get the result so you can be offered further testing ect. If it were me I’d tell them! 

CP I have no idea really about gender guessing but from what little I do know about nub theory I’d guess girl? Great pic little baby looks fab! Is that from your 12 week scan?

Im doing alright today I’ve eaten so much and feeling happy, sickness is less and less with each day am really thinking this is a boy all my symtoms are the same and the foods I’m craving as last pregnancy with my son. So far today I’ve had porridge, half a breakfast roll, lunch out, ice cream, half a croissant, a roast dinner 😂 I’m sure I’ll fit more in lol this is bad it’s how I ended up at 85kg wnd of my pregnancy (am usually 56)!!!

Jade 11 weeks 

• It was from a private scan today. It probably is too early but thought I’d see if anyone had any idea! Also I know this is probably too much information but is anyone else struggling with constipation? I’m so incomfro nothing I’m trying seems to help. Hope you don’t mind me joining your group. My name is Chloe x

• Chloe how lovely, I’m having a private one tomorrow am excited! 

For constipation get yourself some prune juice, a glass should do the trick! I used to have to hold my nose and down it but it’s better than anything else to get things moving 😂

• Sorry that was meant to say uncomfortable😫 

Will give that a try, just wish somewhere was open to get some now! 

How many weeks are you Jadeelx? 

• HEY chole welcome :) lovely scan photo 

another thing you can try for constipation is wetabix  used to work for  me as the prune juice I couldent tolerate lol 

good luck at your scan tomorrow jade :) 

• misst I've also just noticed today that my skin is getting a bit spotty not usual for me so that's annoying I had really nice skin with my boy and  no change with my girl but they say every pregnacy is diffrent I'm beliving that now  

11+5

• Chloe for constipation you should up your water and fibre uptake and hopefully it should ease within a couple of days I always know when I’ve not drank enough water I tend to get a bit bagged up as such 

Nay I’ve never had perfect skin it was doing so well right up until I woke up this morning and boom we could do a dot to dot picture oh how I love the hormones haha!

• Chloe I’m 11 weeks today! 

Yeah the prune juice is absolutely vile, am not going to lie but I tried everything before that and it honestly was the only thing that helps me. It’s full of natural fiber and easier than eating a million pears plums or actual prunes. I already drink so much water and still get the constipation issue 😬

Girls my skins breaking out too and dry hands, same as my sons pregnancy, it’s so annoying! Also funny enough after I gave birth I got these pimples all down my arms and even tops of my legs, I never managed to see the GP to ask her but put it down to extra hormones postpartum and where I was (still am) breastfeeding

• Thank you all! I think we are going to tell them on Friday/Saturday if the scan goes well and hope the results are OK.

To be honest I'm desperate to tell them, it will be the first grandchild for my parents and I'm sure they will be super happy and it will make me feel excited about the pregnancy as well. So far I've been so anxious to get to the 12-weeks mark that I haven't felt excited about it so I can't wait to finally relax and enjoy every minute of it 💕

• Hi everyone, we've just noticed this thread has gone way over the 1k posts mark which is great, but it's getting a bit hard to load on some devices and tricky to keep up with, so we've kicked you off a new continuation thread. 

CONTINUATION THREAD HERE! 

Please do click on the new thread and hit the green FOLLOW button so you don't miss out on any new posts. 

We'll lock this thread late today o so we don't have two chats going on at once, and everyone will get a chance to see this post. 

NEW THREAD THIS WAY! 

• Locking this thread now everyone.

NEW THREAD THIS WAY!  See you over there 😊