Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2019

Replies

• Congratulations, if my calculations are right I am due on 1st March also.

I have a midwife appointment on 20th July and didn't think you had a scan until 12 weeks....should I ask for one?

This is my first pregnancy so I'm not sure what happens when, hopefully I can ask lots of questions on 20th!!

• MrsBeeL, that's fantastic  that all went well with the scan! X

• Hi

no you don’t get one until 10-14 weeks (12 weeks scan). I just had one as I was at risk of an ectopic pregnancy

• Mrs Beel. Thank you. Huge congratulations on the scan I get it was amazing. 

• Congratulations  a great scan Mrsbee

i have one too but it’s until the 16th so still a week and a half to wait. 

I feel absolutely exhausted right now, I’m actually struggling to even keep my eyes open as I type

• That’s fantastic news mrsbeeL! So pleased it went well. 

• DanielleMFM and Ell01 - 

AF didn’t show at all today... I’ve had no signs that she’s showing at all also! I’m getting more and more excited now. From my calca being last period I should be 4 weeks today... due 14th march

MrsBeeL - congrats!! So excited for you! 

ChezVonP - hope everything gets better for you soon! 

Heres to hoping I also get my bfp soon! 

• Leahchartx- when are you going to do a test?!?!

• MrsBeeL - I’m probably going to wait a Day or two and see if af shows up, I’m already a day late so If she doesn’t show I’ll do one :) 

• Welcome to the forum and thread Sav1987, and huge congratulations!

Leahchartx - fantastic news! So glad she's not shown up!

MrsBeeL - amazing news on your scan too! 

It's going to be a great friday! 

• Do you already have a child? And if you do, would you and your child like to be a judge in the MadeForMums Toy Awards 2018? To find out how to signup, head to Latest Posts. (You can select Latest Posts from the Quick Links drop down menu above)

• Ell01 I have caved and just bought one 🙈 xx

• ive had another faint faint faint line... could this be because there isn’t enough hcg yet as I’m only early?? 

• first was fr, one I did Today clear blue!! both Faint faint lines so Ill wait a few more days and test again... I didn’t track my ovulation no but someone at work said to look out for a slimy discharge rather than what normal discharge would be thats the only way I tracked really, suppose any positive is better than no positive!! 

felt more sick today xxx

• I will do, I’ve got a fr to do in the morning and I’ll get another one in a few days xxx