Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2019

Due in March 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Morning ladies 

well I was up 4 times through the night with baby, honestly I think they sleep better as new borns sometimes 😂 where’s the coffee lol

3magpies I agree with chez I do see a little boy nub although I’m no expert lol are you going to find out? Do you want a little girl, is that why your name is 3 magpies? I just remembered my Nan has been going on about how she keeps seeing 3 mag pies in the park (she wants a girl) and I’m just like Nan it’s a boy lol get used it it! 

i had a dream last night I was in labour and had a baby girl but couldn’t remember having her and I had this weird amnesia thing going on lol people were saying it’s a girl but where I’m so set on boy I didn’t believe them and I also thought I was still pregnant. What a weird dream!!  

Jade 11+4

• Jade I dreamt I went into labour and the baby was born with a full mouth of adult teeth, and a grown man's face. I vividly recall my husband's face when I showed him our newborn 😂

• Omg chez how terrifyin! But so hilarious at the same time 😂 

• Hey ladies just been catching up on your posts :) i heard somewhere that when you have dreams in pregnacy you reverse them so they are opposite to what you dream no idea how true it is though lol 

been a busy day today feeling ok not really feeling pregnant at the mo keep having to remind myself all im feeling is nausea and tiredness today

12+2

• Well that would make sense Nay since I think this ones a boy!

Im the same not really feeling pregnant but I do find that come evening time, the nausea creeps in and then I remember lol

Ive had a busy day too been for a few house viewings and then spent afternoon out and dinner too  which is risky as we pushed baby’s bedtime out but luckily he went down ok when we got home (after falling asleep in the car)

Currently chilling on the sofa now with heavy eyes 😴

Jade 11+4

• morning everyone xx

Jade, I am really hoping for a girl! For some reason i just really think it is and cant imagine having a boy. But I suppose thats just what ive convinced myself off and ill be very happy either way as long as baby is! 

I have lots of very strange dreams too and remember them alot more than I used to

Feeling uncomfortable today, keep getting pains, think its gas or something lol. 

Have a great day girls xx

• Thats lovely 3magpies it will be lovely either way but I hope you get the princess your hoping for! 

Im looking forward to my scan on Friday finally coming around, I can’t wait to see if the baby still looks the same as my son did and how it’s grown.

I hope I get my NIPT results back before the scan so I wont need to worry about the blood test. 

Second + time mums, how early did you feel your babies move? I felt my son at around 19 weeks last time I think but heard subsequent pregnancies can be felt earlier? 

How is everyone doing today, any plans for the weekend? 

Jade 11+6

• Morning everyone..

I'm working all weekend 🙈 14 hour shifts today and tomorrow. Not fun.. I also haven't told anyone in work about the pregnancy yet as I am in for a promotion this month and I don't want to disadvantage myself. 

Jadeelx I felt my first around 19/20 weeks then I think it was about 16 weeks with my second 😀 

13+4

• Sorry your working all weekend, defo not fun! Hope you have a day off soon so you can chill. Oh good luck for your promotion!! I hope you get it.

Thats interesting I can’t wait to feel those little feelings again. 

Im not showing at all, not even in the slightest which is odd as with my son I showed quickly. I have a pic from around 12 weeks with a little something starting to poke out from my belly, this time no change flat as anything. I don’t mind as I can wear whatever still but it’s not what I was expecting second time around. I know it’s still early enough though. I think baby is just hiding as I know it’s defo there! 

DS had me up at 630, hubby got up with him and did breakfast (He’s learnt from the other day to remember to feed him now, yay lol), and I got up around 730. DS is napping now so Im just relaxed on the sofa. 

Weve put an offer down on a flat yesterday so hoping it’s good news! I’m in the meanwhile we are going flr a second viewing of a second contenter if that one doesnt work out this morning, then DS swimming lessons start back up for autumn term so that’s this afternoon. House prices are so bloody expensive in London, i think we are unfortunately trying to buy in one of the most expensive boroughs too! Its not going to be our forever home just for the next 5 years or so but it’s work so stressful. The one we put an offer on for needs a complete re do, it was being lived in by an older lady who passed away and has a strong smell of old persons smell/musk, if that makes any sense, also very 70s decor. 

Fingers crossed anyways! 

Jade 11+6

• HI all, 

campbello - keeping everything crossed for your promotion.

jade - good luck with the flat, London is so expensive, watching Location location location makes me wince! 

Was my first week back at work (teaching) this week and just about survived. so lucky that I had weeks 6-12 off work as I’m feeling almost back to myself now. I had horrendous skin in the first trimester and the past few days they’ve cleared up without any new break outs so fingers crossed here comes the glow 🤞🏻

Worried that we’ve not heard from Rhiannon, starting to fear the worst for her. 

Sarah

14+1

• Hey Ladies, 

Having a real tough time with my emotions and worry over my scan on Thursday. I know I have already seen the babies at 8+4 but Im just getting so over worried that since then, one baby hasn’t grown, we have lost a baby, generally just something is up. I’ve tried to talk to my husband about it but he just says your over thinking too much and to stop, but I can’t it just seems to creep into my head. I’ve had a few niggly/twinging pains down below and a few in my stomach yesterday but only when I move around in a way I shouldn’t, and just constantly going to the toilet to check if something has happened. I know these pains will most likely just be growing pains and my body adjusting (already showing a lot as to be expected with twins) 

sorry to rant on here about it but literally didn’t know where else to put it as not really having a good relationship with mum since I announced I was pregnant. 

Hope Everyone else is having a nice weekend 

Hannah 

11+7 

• Happy2try - I know you won’t stop worrying but I was exactly the same and all was perfect. I had a miscarriage in may so with this little one we had an early scan at 6weeks and saw the heartbeat etc. As the 12 week scan approached however, I was having Daily breakdowns, sobbing convinced that there would be something wrong. but at the scan everything was fine and baby was measuring 5days ahead, 

I think it’s Completely normal to be worried like that and having these thoughts and doubts doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong. remember that statistically the majority of pregnancies end with healthy babies. 

Good luck! 

• Sarah your fears are completely normal and justified- this is what being a mama is all about, pure worry! I know its torturous but it’s all going to be worth it come Thursday. There’s not much I can say to help other than you seeing the babies but rest assured I’m sure we all feel how you feel. I saw mine on Monday and I’m worried already. 

X

• Hey ladies sorry not been on much last couple of days my household has started to come down with the colds and my lo is teething the joys of parenting :) 

jade congratz on you flat fingers crossed 

I felt movement about week 22 with first second about 16 weeks and I'm pretty sure if been feel flutters little movements for last few days already with this one but still not distinctive 

got scan on wednesday also a little anxious it's totally normal sarah and this is my third still get the feeling i think it's because it's the first big check t make sure babys ok I can't belive I've held if this long without getting an early scan but think it's cause I've been busier thistime

we also have decided to find t what we are having when the time comes as I agreed with oh in the end abOut being   Practical we are also lucky we just moved into a threebed house so at least will have enough room

how you all feeling today ladies 

12+4

• Hi everyone

It was my Birthday today and spent the day in London shopping with my best friend as my OH is away with work. Not bought anything baby related as I have a funny thing about that being bad luck, however lots of clothes with bump in mind. Probably last time I spend a lot of money on myself so Made the most of it. 

I have a funny feeling I have felt a few flutters already but as it’s my first I’m not sure and I presume it’s just gurgling tummy digesting 🤷🏻‍♀️. Also had some tight twinges which I presume is ligaments stretching to make room for expanding bump.

in Regards to Rhiannon I wonder if any of the made for mums reps have heard from her or know if she has left the chat? Danielle?

Amanda 14+4

• Happy birthday for yesterday Amanda glad you had a great day and spoiled yourself :D 

And feeling the movements already is possible as far as the movenents go they do feel pretty similar to gas so it's hard to tell they only reason I can tell the diffrence is because I've already got 2 babies but it get so exciting when the babies start kicking and rolling around 

i also hope Rhiannon's ok been thinking about her too keeping everything crossed 

12+5

• Hey ladies 

I messaged Rhiannon and she replied, her and baby are ok. They have been in hospital she’s not been good, something to do with the bleed but as far as it goes they are doing ok. I hope to hear from her again but not sure if she will manage to get back to me. I hope she can come on here and chat and of course hope that things get better and she can start to enjoy the pregnancy. 

Ive been ok today but so tired. Had a big lunch and dinner so think I’ve over done it as have heart burn now 😭

early night for me I think 

Jade 12+0

• Happy birthday Amanda!! Xx

• Hi lasses! Sorry I've been a bit awol lately, I've took on a new client at work (A 98yr old woman) and it's got me shattered doing all of the 12.5hr shifts there. 

In regards to movements, I physically saw (albeit very slight) kicks in my belly at 17 weeks with my first pregnancy, and felt first flutters at 15/16 weeks and this one is going the same. Been feeling distinct flutters for around a week and a half. 

Hope everyone is feeling better and starting to feel more normal! 

My only gripes atm are that I'm sleeping horrendous and I've started getting restless legs at night which is TORTURE! 

Chez 16+1

• Hey ladies hope your all ok 

good news about Rhiannon and baby been thinking of her Least she's in the best place must be horrible staying in though 

been feeling ok except the tiredness 

12+5