Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Happytotry I hope the scan went well! Thinking of you x

KG wow poor you I really hope they start to work!! I’m the same I had to moan as what I have in comparison to you is nothing. X

EmJ3 I really hope your app goes well and that it will be third time lucky. I know in times like these all you have to focus on is the positivity in order to not let the darkness consume. once you get baby in your arms the wait will be so worth it, I truly believe it will work out for you just wishing you the smoothest journey from here on out. X 

Nay good luck for your scan tomorrow can’t wait to see your pics! 

12+2

• MissT I hope your cold goes away soon! Poor you not what you need x x

• I really hope so.xxx

• Hello, 

Everything was fine!!! They scanned me and both babies still there, heartbeats fine and both measuring the same and spot on dates. They actually still said they would still see me Thurs for my official appointment, which is fab because husband is home then. 

Emj3 I love your positive attitude, hopefully it is third time lucky for you and there is sticky times ahead! 

KG really hoping that everything calms down with these new tablets and you can start to enjoy it rather than feeling like this! 

Thanks again for all your support yesterday xx

• Aww made up happytotry! Still can't believe you had to wait all night and then day to put your mind at ease but so happy everything is fine witb those cheeky bambinos 🤗

Thanks girls for the support! ❤️

• Brilliant news happy2try 😀 

Keep up the good spirits emj3 and your luck will surely come 😀 

• That’s amazing news happy to try! So reassuring for you.xx 

• Brilliant news Happytotry! So happy for you. 

Well our offer got accepted!! Very happy 😃 now to keep everything crossed it all goes through 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 

• Brilliant news jadeelx fingers crossed it’s all straight forward for you xx

• Just found out that I’m having a baby girl, I’m so shocked as was sure it’s a boy, over the moon though! 

Hope everyone is having a good morning 

12+3

• Wow!!! Congratulations Jade, that’s fantastic 😁 it’s so lovely having one of each 💖xx

• Congratulations jade, I bet youre so excited to eventually meet your little princess😁xxx 

hope everyones well today xx

• Thank you girls I’m so shocked but so happy at the same time. One of each is perfect for us xxx

• Ah that’s wonderful news, halves the job of thinking of names, or have you got o e picked out already. I don’t like any names I need Inspiration Boys and Girls x

Amanda 15+1

• Ah congrats Jade!! That's awesome! 

Chez 16+3

• Congrats jade one of each is lovely :) and they are both so different too.

had my scan this morning baby is great flipping around in there legS really long and arm and hands seen by face picture not great but here baby is any sex guesses? 

How's everyone else today ? 

X

• not sureon the sex Nay but so happy that all is well with baby! How far along are you now, has your due date changed? Xx

What do you ladies think about doing some sort of gender reveal? One of partners close friends have suggested it, and would get everyone together on the day to pop a balloon or something to reveal gender.. but because I’m only 18 I for some reason havent considered doing anything like that. Maybe because I dont have many friends... and feel people would judge me. But feel it would be a nice experience for everyone as both our families are being supportive.. it would mostly be his family/ friends there tho as I only have mum in the area, and even weve been clashing lol.. what do you guys think? 

• I said if we find out what the babies are I wanted to do one, you can get confetti cannons as well with the confetti of the right colour. I think it’s a nicer way to announce it rather than just telling people. Would be nice if you had somebody who could organise the get together for you? Might give you the feeling of a Good support network around you 

Hannah 

12+4 

• Due date still the same the lady did say baby  on the bigger end of scale so they will watch that 

bubba got hands by nose so looked like it had a massive nose lol 😂 

i love the gender revels i like the one  where you pop the black ballon and little colour balloons come out also the confetti lnes cool my daugter did gendr revel for her little brother by holding a baby brother baby grow x

• Congrats jadeel on finding out your having a little princess 👸🏼 

congrats on the scan Nay are you going to tell family now?? Xx