Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2019 - Part 2

1454647484951»

Replies

• Lauren I would say Braxton Hicks. They start to get a long stronger the further along you are. Sounds just like mine 

Keep watching for other signs but yeah - Braxton Hicks I reckon. 

• Congratulations Alf! So happy to hear all is well and you won’t be in hospital too long! 

Xxx

• Thanks MrsBee, Ive got my midwife on Tuesday so will mention to her and also see how I get on for the next few nights! But I know if I rang triage they would ask about fluid etc and baby is moving fine 

• Oh my congratulations Alf!! That wasn’t the message on here I expected this morning but it’s so amazing, and such a good weight for prem, just think how big he would of been! Glad your not in there long, lovely photo of both of you, keep us updated on how you are And when you pick name 

Hannah 

xxx

• Massive congratulations Alf! He is beautiful <3 

• Oh wow congrats Alf he's beautifu! Hope ur well as can be and the stay isn't too long! He's a good size u must be on cloud 9 ❤️

• Thanks everyone! We have a name for him!

Oscar Thomas 💙

We are over the moon with his progress doing so well. He is under the lamp at the moment as he has a little bit of jaundice but not to serious.

Ozzy is also getting the benefit of me hand expressing which is a mission and a half but I think I’m getting the hang of it. 

I hope everyone else is ok and enjoying their lovely bumps..kind of miss my big bump but still have my little one for now and real baby to cuddle xx

• Wow Alf85, so many congratulations - Oscar is gorgeous and you both look amazing in that picture. We've actually had 2 other early births recently - a member of Due in Feb just had her baby about 6 weeks early - Bunnymum - should you want to chat to her, and also Apricot0904 who had her baby about 7/8 weeks early (from Due in Jan).

Hi everyone else too! 
    We've just realised this thread has topped the 1k post mark, so we've kicked you off a continuation thread here. 

CONTINUATION THREAD HERE! 

Please do click on the new thread and hit the green FOLLOW button so you don't miss out on any new posts. 

We'll lock this thread in a day or two so we don't have two chats going on at once, and everyone will get a chance to see this post.  

• Congratulations Alf85! He’s so cute. He woulda been huge at term if he’s 5lbs at 33weeks. Bless. 

• Locking this thread now peeps.
    CONTINUATION THREAD HERE!