Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2019

Due in March 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• Ashley the symptoms you are having are a sign of labour approaching but they can happen weeks before birth so not much help the only really thing I found the morning of my labour was I felt sick had loose stools and a bloody show not just extra discharge. It’s so hard as every woman and every pregnancy is diffrent. Reg Contractions or waters breaking are really the only 2 signs that labours starting. 

Mrsb glad your enjoying like with a baby it’s such a change isent it. How are you feeling ?

happy2try that’s a shame the consultants hate inducing unless it’s affecting health i bet it’s super hard for you with two but at least the twins are really healthy how many weeks will you be when they do finally induce. I have my fingers crossed for you that they come sooner and give you some relief.

9 days here till little ones induced have sweep tomorrow and 2 next week but the sweeps are currently not doing anything. 

37+3
  • 9 days is exciting Nay!!!
    yeah life with Emily is great! I’ve been in and out of hospital with pre eclampsia but they’ve got meds sorted now so starting to feel better!
  • Can finally upload a photo! Little Ella last week at 4 days old. She went down to 7lb 6oz on Monday at 6 days old- but was up to 7lb 13oz at today weigh. Spoke to midwife abput making a complaint about midwife who sent me home twice whilst in labour, will defo be formally putting complaint in.

How is everyone managing? I've already been putting the idea of a 3rd baby in my husband's head 🙈😂 I must be insane hahaha x
  • Ahhh she is beautiful chez. Congratulations!! I can’t wait to meet my little lady. So great to hear you’re doing so well MrsB. 

Ashley as the others have said it sounds like you’re making really good progress towards labour but just not quite there yet. It’s a lot of work for your body to think your cervix etc enough to give birth so the cramps etc you’re feeling are really positive signs that things are starting to move in the right direction! This is my second baby and I’ve been in prelabour for over a week, I just stay positive for knowing that all of it is good prep work and none of it is wasted! I know it’s so tough though, the waiting is the worst part, I’m desperate to meet my little lady as is my husband and our families so there’s so much pressure from everyone, every day feels like a week!! We will get there though xx

39+2
  • Hey ladies 
    No surprise baby here I’m afraid! 
    Chez she’s absolutely gorgeous, so glad you are doing well.
    MrsBeel I’m so happy for you that all is well and Emily is doing great. Glad to hear the Pre E is settling down now.
    Nay hopefully he starts to move before 9 days time! Perhaps after the next few sweeps he will get the message?!
    Im nursing a poorly DS, he has bronchitis been up all night crying and coughing sleeping next to my face. Really hope I don’t get it! 
    16 days to go until I meet little lady, really need to pack my bags 😂

• Beartobe stay strong she will be here soon! X
  • Hi ladies, thanks for all of your replies. Still no baby yet, hopefully soon xx 
  • Jadeelx I can’t beiliege you still haven’t packed your bag yet!!!
    chez she’s adorable!

• Hi Ladies, 

I forgot the forum was updating so haven’t had emails and thought we had all gone quiet! Haha Chez she is absolutely beautiful, as are all the babies that have been posted so far! 

I spoke with my consultant after my 36 week scan and baby boy was measuring at 6lbs 6 and still over the line, combined with my SPD which has caused constant pain in my vagina for weeks now, she decided to not let me go over and I’m being induced on 23rd March at 10am! But I have a sweep with my midwife at 39 weeks on 16th March at 09:30 to try and see if that helps him come any earlier! 

Ive had a bad morning today, I’ve been feeling nauseous for days but it was worse today and I haven’t had it in my pregnancy before now! I’ve got gas type bubbling constantly in my belly as well 🙄 

hope everyone is doing well! I have my last scan next week for a final measurement then hopefully he will be here soon! 

Lauren 
    37+0
  • Hey just getting caught up as I wasnt getting the notifications either. All these gorgeous new babas are getting me so excited 😁

I have been having cramps and tightenings and a lot of discharge now for a few days. I feel a bit nauseous this morning too. And omg the strikes in the pelvis are painful. All good signs that baby is making their way down 😊 

Hope everyone is doing well 🧸

38+5
  • DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
    edited Mar 4, 2019 5:36PM
    Hey everyone, to make sure you receive notifications, please bookmark this thread - to do that, click on the green star next to the thread title. 

Also tagging everyone to hopefully send through a notification that we are back up and running! 
    @Alf85 @ChezVonP @Laurlou @Lucyloo4 @MissTx @KG 101 @Flossyx @Campbello @Jemz82 @Springstart1 @Nay1234 @3magpiez @Happy2try @Laurennj @Jadellym @Jadeelx @Gen1991 @SU91 @MrsBeeL @Beartobe

PS here's our really old due date list - sorry if it's super wrong - please feel free to copy and paste the right deets. 

Beartobe – 6th March - 💗
    MissTx - 9th March - 💙
    KG 101 - 11th March -
    💗
    Campbello - 12th March - 💛
    Jemz - 13th March - 💙
    springstart1 -13th March - 💙
    Nay1234 - 19th March -
    💙
    3magpiez - 19th March -
    💙
    Happy2try - 21st March -
    💛💛
    Laurennj - 23rd March - 💙
    Jadeelx - 24th March -
    💗
    SU91 - 28th March -
    💛
    AshleyN

• Ah chez she’s beautiful :) 

hows everyone doing today ?another weeks closer ladies official being induced a week today ekk. Third sweep dident work another one tomorrow but not holding out much hope lol 😂 

37+6
  • @DanielleMFM we are due 6th March with a little girl. 

Spent another 12 hours in hospital again having contractions overnight/Sunday morning and then had a really bad interaction with a terrible midwife and I got so upset and anxious that everything stopped. I literally felt my little one come out of my pelvis and tuck back up under my ribs. Was so angry and upset. Due date on Wednesday and am requesting a sweep so hoping to have some news soon. Very much want to meet my little girl now. How is everything going with everyone else? Xx
  • @Beartobe -i've amended the list  :)

• Chezvon Ella is so beautiful, mrsbeel hope u and baba are doing well also and managing to get some sleep with the cluster feeds! Hannah you poor thing I’m not surprised you have had enough! Not long now! I’m 39 weeks today and extremely exhausted my toddler is beginning to piss me right off ( bad I know ) I just can’t cope with her right now and Hubbie working 6 days 7-7 shifts I’ve had enough too! This morning I have had a gush of what looked
    like milk sorry for the info, can’t remember if this is normal it’s been slowly trickling all day since. Anyone struggleing with sore and swollen wrist I’m in agony with them?? Also i have insane hunger I mean to the point where as I cba eating because I’m sick of nothing filling me it’s lije pointless... I’m full for half hour max and then so Hungary again :(! Hope all u other girls are doing ok? Not long for us all exciting times ❤️❤️❤️
  • I’m also always hungry KG, I just feel like I could sit and eat all day but never know what I want! I’m on count down now, 6 days even though the first date they gave me was today so had a right mood on me all day thinking I should of had them by now!! Stomach is aching and back is aching!! KG, I don’t know how your coping with a toddler and not surprised you can’t cope! 

Fingers crossed for us all 
    Hannah 
  • Oh ladies the pregnancy hunger is nothing compared to breastfeeding hunger!!! Honestly have not stopped eating since she was born!!! Totally insane! So glad I filled my freezer with lasagne and shepherds pie and currys etc so mid afternoon I heat one up!!!
  • KG I’m the same with my little too my toddler has started being extra clingy the last few days too so I think he can sense something in a weird kind of way. My 3yo can’t wait keeps asking when he’s going to be here.
    ive also had the milky stuff not nice.
    ive also only got 6 days left but got two sweeps just hoping one out of the 5 I have had altogether will work.
    ive felt nausea today what’s not been great but feel like I was to eat all junk food lol 😂 
    Happy2try I feel for you I’m suffering enough with one in there so can’t imagine how your feeling they will be good size twins, but I bet it’s been dragging especially as today was meant to be your inducement from the start. 

• What a night I have had! I’ve been up since 3 with a bad head, feeling nausea again and twitches in my low stomach/down below!!!! 

Ive been reading up on c sections, any of you ladies who have had one before used either arnica tablets or cream after surgery to help with the healing? Or do you have any tips to help with getting up about afterwards. Really don’t want to stay in the hospital long!! 

Have a a good day everyone 
    Hannah 
  • @Happy2try I’ve not had a section but swear by arnica! The stuff is amazing!
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions