Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2019

Due in March 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• Hey everyone I started getting regular tightenings yesterday at 3pm (during school run 🙈) pains got worse so went to assessment unit at 8pm I was only 2cm so they sent me home at 11. Managed to get an hours sleep then waters gushed at 3am. Currently in hospital now but pains have slowed down again. Waiting to see doc 🤞 My last 2 pregnancies I arrived at hospital at 8cm and delivered within an hour so this is all so different. Hopefully things will start up again soon and today will be babas birthday 

39 weeks today 
  • Good luck campbello!! Hope everything is going well x

• Fingers crossed for you campbello xx
  • Good luck Campbello! 
  • Good luck Campbello! Aw nay I don’t you how ur doing it with 2 toddlers? My 2 year old has gone so so naughty! Oh Hannah I really do feel for u tho 2 babies to carry around! I’ve never had a section before so not sure on the healing creams ect. 😘😘
  • Morning ladies and babies!

KG I am so hungry all the time it’s a pain, I get so much guilt for the amount I’m eating. I take comfort in the fact that I’m a lot smaller with this baby than my son, but I’m sure I’m catching up by now. I eat a pack of fingers every night!! Lol

Nay not long at all for you is there?! Beartobe hope everything ok??

Hannah take my hat off to you carrying two babies!! Not long left now. 

Campbello that’s exciting hope things speed up today good luck 

How are all the babies?? Yes I feel you with the BF hunger MrsBeel . My son has suddenly decided to wake and demand boobs during the night now which is soul draining as he’s been sleeping through for a while now. I suppose getting me used to having a new born but don’t know how I’ll cope BFing them both in a few weeks lol! Hope it’s just a short phase 😬

Went to the baby show at the weekend, bit the bullet and got the icandy orange and a new crib, the Chicco magic next to me. Looking forward to using that! 

Have consultant later, going to ask for iron transfusion as I am breathless again and my iron levels haven’t really increased much despite taking twice a day for the last 11 weeks.

sorry if I missed anyone 
  • Also my son is so clingy now too!!! He’s 15 months so can’t blame him he’s so small but it’s as if he knows, he was never clingy until recently. I can’t even leave the room without a meltdown 😬
  • Good luck Campbello they say the third baby is the naughty one I’m expecting the same too lol 😂 looking forward to seeing your birth announcement.

kg yeah it’s hard work with 2 toddlers I’m lucky I got my oH I’m just counting down the days now tbh.

jade my little ones the same full on meltdown if I’m not constantly paying him attention been so bad the the few days think he can sense something is going on.

on way to third sweep hopefully something has progressed but not holding out much but you never know I guess.

38 weeks today 
  • You got this @Campbello keep us posted! 

• Keep my fingers crossed for you Nay!!
  • Hi ladies!
    No idea why but I haven't been having notifications and have not been on here for ages! 

Chez congratulations on your precious baby girl she is beautiful!!

How is everyone holding up?

I'm being induced tomorrow argghh! Twin A was finally head down last week so I should be avoiding a section which I was convinced id be having. My boys have been little tinkers and stopped growing at 28 weeks. They've picked back up again but still will be teeny at around 5 and a half pounds. I'll be 37 weeks exactly tomorrow and cannot imagine going any further with this weight. I'm pretty nervous about an induction and epidural as I've only had gas and air with the singles. Anyone with experience id love to hear your stories.

Sorry again for being so quiet! 

Good luck to anyone who's due!!

Xx
  • Campbello said:
    Hey everyone I started getting regular tightenings yesterday at 3pm (during school run 🙈) pains got worse so went to assessment unit at 8pm I was only 2cm so they sent me home at 11. Managed to get an hours sleep then waters gushed at 3am. Currently in hospital now but pains have slowed down again. Waiting to see doc 🤞 My last 2 pregnancies I arrived at hospital at 8cm and delivered within an hour so this is all so different. Hopefully things will start up again soon and today will be babas birthday 

39 weeks today 
    Good luck Campbello! Xx
  • Lucy was wondering where u had gotten too! Aww so glad ur being induced tomorrow and sorry to hear you’ve had a shit time so far! Nice to hear from u and good luck tomorrow! I’ve had epidural before and also just gas and air and I’ll be taking the pain relief for sure if I can this time lol! Nay how did ur sweep go? Xxx 
  • Jadeelx said:
    Morning ladies and babies!

KG I am so hungry all the time it’s a pain, I get so much guilt for the amount I’m eating. I take comfort in the fact that I’m a lot smaller with this baby than my son, but I’m sure I’m catching up by now. I eat a pack of fingers every night!! Lol

Nay not long at all for you is there?! Beartobe hope everything ok??

Hannah take my hat off to you carrying two babies!! Not long left now. 

Campbello that’s exciting hope things speed up today good luck 

How are all the babies?? Yes I feel you with the BF hunger MrsBeel . My son has suddenly decided to wake and demand boobs during the night now which is soul draining as he’s been sleeping through for a while now. I suppose getting me used to having a new born but don’t know how I’ll cope BFing them both in a few weeks lol! Hope it’s just a short phase 😬

Went to the baby show at the weekend, bit the bullet and got the icandy orange and a new crib, the Chicco magic next to me. Looking forward to using that! 

Have consultant later, going to ask for iron transfusion as I am breathless again and my iron levels haven’t really increased much despite taking twice a day for the last 11 weeks.

sorry if I missed anyone 
    I love Ella's Next to Me although she's yet to sleep in it 😂 she prefers to be asleep on me or next to me. It's quite big though so I think she just doesn't like how big it is! X
  • Hey @Lucyloo4sorry about the notifications stopping - since we moved forums, you'll need to bookmark all your fave threads. You can do this by hitting the green star next to the thread title.
  • Lucy loo good luck for tomorrow ek exciting can’t wait to see the pictures. I’ve never had pain relief  with my last two either but I’ve had a spinal epidural for stitches after and wasent as bad as I thought little sting but after that it’s fine just made me a little shaky but I’m defo opting for one this time if I’m induced lol 😂 

chez glad your enjoying time with Ella and she’s doing so well.

kg and jade sweep wasent great nothing changing down there and his was the 4th one ! Urgh the only thing that was diffrent this time is I’ve been bleeding little amounts since but still convinced I’m being induced on Monday Fridays my last chance now. The midwife said third baby’s are little terrors what I belive now lol 😂 
  • Good luck ladies. Pregnancy is so hard regardless of your journey, everyone is doing amazingly. Really not long to go for everyone now. 

on my way into the hospital again now with really strong contractions so hoping for third time lucky!! 

Thinking of you all xx
  • Good luck Lucy with induction & beartobe hope this is it for you!!

Chez my son never slept in his other bed lol probably will be a waste of time but a girl can hope 😂
  • Awww good luck beartobe!! Nay aw hope this is ur time too! Right I’m so thick now I’m due Monday and having a sweep and thought that was to make it induce labour and would work lol! Oh no this is my
    third too so I’m hoping she doesn’t decide to chill! Midwife said I’m measuring a week behind is that normal? Xx
  • Nay that’s a pain but guess your midwife is right about third cheeky baby 😂
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions