Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2020

Replies

• Crossing my fingers for your scan @jojo1982 🤞🤗🤞 and yes! I’m assuming it will be a basic scan but they should see something?! Thanks for googling that lol I’m afraid if google during this time. And yes I know what you mean. Everything feels like an abnormal symptom right now 😂
  • Best of luck with the scans ladies, i’ll be thinking of you! 💞
  • edited Jul 3, 2019 1:06PM
    😘 @SM9 you as well!! Best of luck with everyone’s scans! ❤️🤞❤️🤞❤️ 
  • Hey everyone, lovely to read your stories and congratulations to all of us! I found out last night that I’m pregnant. I was quite shocked as we only started trying and it only took one time so I guess we’re lucky and hopefully everything will be fine. I’ve told my parents my best friend in Romania and my best friend in Uk (this is where I live now) so i’m trying to keep it quiet but so excited that I want everyone to know! The first scan can’t come fast enough! 
    Also the mums with other kids how and when have you told your little ones? Mine is 20 months at the moment and I don’t know how much he will understand....  
  • P.S I’m due on Friday the 13th of March! Good thing i’m not superstitious 😂😂
  • Congratulations @grisinutza 🎉 and welcome! Friday the 13th is your new lucky day!!! 
  • Congratulations @grisinutza!!!
    My daughter would understand what’s happening and has said she really want a little brother or sister but I also know she would tell everyone so as much as I want to share the news with her I’m going to wait until I’m happy for it to be common knowledge.
    Also I don’t want to think negatively but I couldn’t bear to tell her, then have to say mommy isn’t having a baby after all if something goes wrong 😭
  • Congratulations new ladies, haven’t been on for a few days been so busy and fatigue is hitting me hard. 
    We wont be telling the kids until after 12 weeks scan as we’ve had mcs before and again would hate to say mummy lost the baby, my autistic son would tell everyone too. They will be the first to know though and I know they will be super excited. I’m already showing so it’s getting increasingly hard to hide my stomach at home especially with the hot weather. Going to try go shopping today to get some more baggy tops as the hardest place to hide my stomach is work and I need to hide it for the next 3 weeks till the kids break up as I work at the school. Will be so much easier when I don’t need to hide my stomach any more. Anyone else having the same problem?  X
  • @grisinutza - congratulations and welcome to the group! 💞

@*MrsS* - I’ve found that my jeans and work trousers are digging in because I’m super bloated so I went online yesterday and bought some baggy summer dresses that I can get away with at work over the coming months! The dress code is smart/casual in my office so I doubt anyone will notice 😊
  • Hey @grisinutza welcome back to the forum - we remember you! How is your lovely boy Andre doing? Congratulations on your pregnancy, we're so happy to have you back on the forum! 
  • @SM9 @*MrsS* so all of this bloating is normal? I don’t remember being this bloated the last time. Hope your exhaustion gets better! I hear this is the most exhausting and you catch a second wind in the second trimester. Hoping that’s true! Also, bc I’ve had miscarriages before I analyze every single symptom. I’m worried bc I woke up and my boobs didn’t hurt half as much as they did yesterday. I’m just hoping that soreness can come and go and the pregnancy can still be growing. Anyone have experience with this? They felt like glass just two days ago. I have another blood test tomorrow but trying not to worry. 
  • I am so bloated as well. I look 6 months pregnant sometimes never mind 6 weeks! 
    Lori, I remember last time my sickness and sore boobs came and went and that worked out just fine. I think it's probably normal to worry this much though.

I'm not exhausted at all so I'm madly rushing trying to get everything done before the sickness and exhaustion hit me. Last pregnancy that started at about 10 weeks and lasted until 37 weeks! 
  • I'm starting to worry coz my boobs don't feel as sore, not going to loo loads anymore. 
  • I get where everyone worries when symptoms start and stop. It’s hard to not panic something is wrong. My breasts are hit and miss with soreness but if I do give them a squeeze I can still feel the soreness and fullness there. Iv not really got any other symptoms at the moment but with a previous pregnancy I had severe sickness and it stopped randomly at 8 weeks as did all other symptoms and turned out I had a MMC so with each pregnancy I am over cautious with watching symptoms. I think if you feel something really is off and all symptoms are diminishing then may be worth speaking to dr or midwife, I know they can do a blood test to check levels to be safe. Try new to worry to much if symptoms aren’t strong as give it another week and they can all come on full force at once. Xxx
  • @Lbauer27 - I think bloating is completely normal from what I’ve read online so far. My symptoms have come and gone which I also understand to be normal. I’ve read that they can kick in properly from 6-8wks for some, although not everyone gets them and they still go on to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy. My booking appointment is at the end of the month and then first scan in late August. I’m so excited/ terrified at the same time! Fingers crossed to happy healthy pregnancies for all of us! 💞😊
  • Hey @DanielleMFM, glad you remember us! Andre is growing beautifully and last weekend he had his first festival experience as we managed to get tickets to Glastonbury! It took a bit to get used to it but he enjoyed it loads! 

I don’t have any symptoms yet as i’m only 4 weeks at the moment but I wouldn’t worry ladies as they come and go and if you’re really worried have some pregnancy tests to hand and check from time to time for your own peace of mind. 
    Really happy to share this experience with all of you and we’ll see if second time round will be different! 
  • @grisinutza I remember you well! That is the most wonderful picture! Tell us more about Glasto - how was it? 
  • @DanielleMFM it was great!! Soo hard in the beginning and we had tantrums and meltdowns and being that warm didn’t help either but in the end was a great experience for all of us! He loves music and was dancing all the time and ran wild in the fields and made loads of friends. Even made it in the local paper! I’ll send you more pictures if you want xx
  • Hi Ladies 

i am totally new to all of these sites and am a total social media phobe, so am not quite up to speed on how they all work and don’t even know if this comment is on the right place.
    If the test I took this morning is correct then I too will be having a March baby.
    I am 42yrs old and been on the pill for 2.5yrs. 
    I have had achey boobs and heartburn every night and horrendous night sweats which made me think I might be or it was menopause.
    Did a test this am and very faint line so not 100% convinced. 
    What do u think ladies think pls help!! 
    Kxx
  • That's a definite line @MissM2203! Congrats 😁
    Do you have children already? 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions