Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2020

Replies

• Options
    Hey @jojo1982
    Thank You so much for replying to me.
    Yes I have 2 little girls age 7 and 2.5yrs.
    Previous pregnancies the tests were dark so perhaps am just very early? 
    Cant get my head around it and hubby is away for another month yet 😩
    Congratulations to you and all the other lovely ladies on their +ve tests and wishing everyone a very healthy and happy 9 months 
    xx
  • Options
    Congrats @MissM2203!! Yes I totally see a line... it will get darker as it progresses I’m sure :) how are you feeling? And welcome! 

@grisinutza Congrats and welcome!! What an adorable little boy you have!! 🤗

Hope all of you ladies have been feeling okay! Went for my very early 5week 2 day scan! You guys were all right... the doctor was very pleased with the progression of the yolk sac. He said we may even see a heartbeat next week 💗🤞 and my sore boobs went away.. I told him I was concerned and he agreed that symptoms come and go and we shouldn’t worry! Thinking of all of you!!! Hoping you are all taking it easy 😊
  • Options
    @Lbauer27
    Thank you so much and congrats to u also! 
    I am ok, just a bit shocked.
    Being 42 and on oral contraceptive this was not planned but clearly meant to be hopefully all going well.
    Today I feel a bit nauseated, that didn’t start until 6 weeks last time.
    Do not know how other half will take the news...don’t want to announce it until he’s home. 
    How many weeks are you and how has it all been so far? xx
  • Options
    Congratulations MrsM. Bet that was a shock for you. Hope husband isn’t too shocked by the news. 

anyone else been exhausted lately more than normal. I’m constantly needing to nap and falling asleep at any opportunity. Can’t remember being this tired with my last two. I think the heat doesn’t help. Xx
  • Options
    That's great about the scan @Lbauer27! So exciting - feel free to post any scan pics 😉
    I haven't been tired at all, in fact completely the opposite! I have managed more in the last 2 days than I have in the last 2 months 😆. Probably because I now know we absolutely 100% need to have finished renovating 2 houses (ours and one we rented and now need to sell) within the next few months. I know (if all goes well) that the exhaustion and sickness will hit soon so I'm making the most of not feeling rubbish!
    Hope the tiredness passes for all who are suffering, at least the weather getting a bit cooler should help x
  • Options
    @MissM2203 I’m sure it’s shocking! And also a bit exciting at the same time? That’s incredible that you can wait until he comes home! My husband was away when I found out the first time and I called him at 4am to tell him bc I was freaking out 😂 I’m sure he will be thrilled at life’s little (huge) surprises ;) ... I’m only about 5 and a half weeks. Through our second round of ivf :) I hope your nausea subsided a bit! Get some rest 💗

@*MrsS* yes!! The summer doesn’t help does it? ;) hope you’re getting your rest and feeling a bit better 💞

@jojo1982 thank you! 💕 I feel silly posting a photo so early, but it’s exciting! Wow! Renovating one house sounds exhausting!! But two?! Even without the pregnancy that sounds like a lot 🤣 sending you all the energy I can muster to help you get it done 😉 it’s always easier when you have a goal you’re working towards right? How are you feeling? 
  • Options
    I’m really hoping for no sickness with this one, usually my nausea would have started now but I’m still feeling fine (touch wood) other than sore boobs which feel even worse this morning and the extreme tiredness and the odd bad cramps in feeling fine so far. Wish I had the energy to clean and organise but I’m far from it, we moved into our house in December and I still have a lot that needs finishing I just need to get the motivation to get it done. I’m also a self employed cake decorator and got two cakes on this week coming, need to get the energy to get them done. Fingers crossed for slightly cooler weather this week. X
  • Options
    Hi @MissM2203 welcome to the forum and congratulations! How you feeling? 
    How is everyone else doing today too? 
  • Options
    Today I just want to eat ALL the chocolate!
    I went for my early scan this morning though, and it all looks ok and importantly it's in the right place. So I'm pretty relieved about that  :)
  • Options
    Hope you get that energy you need to get it done @*MrsS* 😊

@jojo1982 what a relief!!! Celebrate with that chocolate 😉 every small win is a big win in the grand scheme of things! 🍫💞 so happy to hear everything is going well! 🤞

hope everyone is feeling great and staying positive ❤️
  • Options
    Hi ladies, has anyone changed their make-up products since finding out they were pregnant? I’ve read online that there are certain ingredients in make-up to avoid, so I was wondering if anyone has switched products?
  • Options
    Thanks @Lbauer27 😁
    I'd never even heard that @sm9! What ingredients are you supposed to avoid? 
  • Options
    @jojo1982 - I’ve come across the below on the what to expect website:

To play it safe, swap out products with questionable ingredients for all-natural products or products that contain limited amounts of these ingredients. Buying natural products may cost you more, but it will give you peace of mind knowing that your baby is healthy.

Some Ingredients to Avoid

If you’re ready to swap out your makeup for all-natural options, read on for our top picks for pregnancy-safe makeup.

• Options
    @SM9 I swapped out my face lotion bc I was using Rodan and Fields blue capsules and they contain retinol. I switched to Tata Harper which I fell in love with. I also switch body lotion to u scented Aveeno bc the smell of my other one was making me nauseous. However I colored my hair in the beginning without thinking about it. It’s so difficult to remember everything 🙃
  • Options
    @Lbauer27 - thank you! I love Tata Harper! I don’t mind not wearing make-up day to day but I’ve got a wedding to attend and I’m going on holiday in the next couple of weeks and was wondering if I should buy some new products. I might have to make a trip to Space NK! 😊
  • Options
    Hey hey ladies jumping in on this chat as I found out this morning I got my BFP ... well 6 actually as I just couldn’t believe it. This was my first try at IUI after a long 2 years of trying and two surgeries. Estimated due date is 15th a March which makes me 4 weeks 1 day 😀😀 xx
  • Options
    Hi @BabyC2017 welcome to the thread and huge congratulations! Lovely to have you here! 
  • Options
    Hi everyone I was on here 2015/2016 I have 3 boys eldest 18 middle one 14 and a 3yr old and I am currently about 4 weeks pregnant with number 4 I'm 35 and number 4 has taken us 10/11 months of trying this one was the longest yet lol im so excited just thought I pop on and say hi to everyone xx
  • Options
    Hello BabyC and Pearl. Congratulations both. 

BabyC how amazing for you to finally get your BFP after waiting so long. Must be ana amazing feeling. wishing you both a happy healthy 9 months. X
  • Options
    *MrsS* said:
    Hello BabyC and Pearl. Congratulations both. 

BabyC how amazing for you to finally get your BFP after waiting so long. Must be ana amazing feeling. wishing you both a happy healthy 9 months. X
     Congratulations to you all :) thanks mrsS I feel like I’m on cloud 9 can’t quite believe I’m saying it, I keep looking at my test and saying it out loud 😂 got a scan booked for 2 weeks time in fertility unit so keeping everything crossed tightly baby sticks. What’s everyone’s symptoms been so far?? Xx 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions