Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2020

Replies

• Options
    I have my next scan on the 4th nov .. i have a very excited 3 year old daughter wishing for a little sister  i think she will cry if its a boy lol.. Defintly felt different this pregnancy had really bad morning sicknesses and tiredness now starting to get indigestion have a feeling this one is a boy 
  • Options
    Hi all I'm Courtney 21 and currently 17 weeks and my first little jelly Bean is due on 22nd March 2020 so excited yet nervous for my 20 week scan on 1st November as I don't have a bump yet n a don't quite know what's going on in the oven.
  • Options
    Welcome Courtney! I'm due a week after you and my scan is on the 8th. I don't have much of a bump either. Some days it's there, some days not. I'm a size 18 so that might be why.

Saw the consultant today. Not really sure what that was about lol. 
  • Options
    @d3nbv100
    Hey Courtney i am due on the 21st this is my 2nd baby so my bump is well and truly popping ..but with my first i didnt get one too later on dont worry bump will soon come x
  • Options
    I was really bloated then it went away. A couple of days later my baby bump appeared and was not small in size either. I can now no longer sit leaning forward without looking really undignified. 
  • Options
    I started to show around 20 weeks with my first but this time I've been showing since about 12 weeks. My bump is really high this time so its very round. Congrats @D3nbv100. My due date is the 20th. I was late last time though so everyone will have their babies before me I'm sure haha x
  • Options
    Hello @D3nbv100 😊 welcome! I’m 17+4 and still have no bump either! Think it may have sprouted a little today though! I’m due the 20th but being induced the week before and I have my scan on the 24th
  • Options
    Hey courtney 
    Good luck with your pregnancy! 
    Its my first bundle of joy too and i have my 20 week scan on the 1st of November too! 

• Options
    Morning ladies, I’m 20 weeks today and still got to wait 6 days until my scan but I still haven’t had any movement and I’m starting to worry. Anyone else still waiting? Xx
  • Options
    @Amie-o3 I'm getting movements but this is my second if it's ur first u might not be till later or as few have fou d out got a front lying placenta 
  • Options
    @Amie-o3 think that’s pretty normal. I’ve felt little pops like bubbles but that it. I’m 18 weeks today and have my scan in 6 days too :smile: my friend who’s a few weeks ahead of me didn’t feel anything until at least 23 weeks xx
  • Options
    17 weeks tomorrow and starting to get bumpy! I’ve been feeling the odd little nudge, mostly when I lay on my tummy in bed. This is my second tho and last time I had an anterior placenta which made it difficult to feel movements. 

• Options
    im 18 weeks on monday. 
  • Options

Had my 20 week scan this morning! I'm 20w2d. It was amazing! 🥰 I was quite nervous but the sonographer was so lovely and reassuring. Gender is still a surprise! I'm so happy. Good luck to the rest of you for your scans! Can't wait to see the pictures ❤️
  • Options

21 weeks tomorrow and really feeling bigger movements now but not been as much the last week I think baby was hiding away but I felt some big movements last night and now got loads of movements and bigger kicks, baby is also jumping in my bladder today which isn’t so enjoyable.  This is number 3 though. Went shopping today to look around mothercare and it’s so hard not knowing the sex of baby but I’m sure I’ll adjust. 

Still don’t have a clue what pram to buy it’s like a minefield lol. X
  • Options
    @Kinny90 aww what a lovely scan picture you have . Glad things went all good for you! 
    X
  • Options
    Sam996 said:
    @Kinny90 aww what a lovely scan picture you have . Glad things went all good for you! 
    X
    Thanks @Sam996 ❤️ not long now til yours! Are you finding out gender? X
  • Options
    Kinny90 said:
    Sam996 said:
    X
    Thanks @Sam996 ❤️ not long now til yours! Are you finding out gender? X
    Your welcome! Yes,i will be finding out the gender  and i am super excited to know! 😊
  • Options
    Hi ladies lovely scan and bump pics I'm 19 weeks today have a nice size bump and feeling small movements I have my scan on monday and also got to have another internal just to check my cervix again and got to see consultant after fingers crossed I wont need a stitch put in they said on my last one that the length is fine and they only really like you to be 1-2 width ways but I was 3 so they said they will wait until monday have another look and take it from there and also going to double check that she is still a girl lol hope so I've gone a bit mad on the baby shopping x
  • Options
    Is anyone going to the baby show at Olympia this weekend? 

We're going. Hoping to spot some bargains. I wish i knew the sex before we were going but still got 3 weeks to go. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions