Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2020

Due in March 2020

Replies

• Baby c my due date is the 15th congratulations to you my symptoms so far not alot lol slightly achy breast and bit of nausea on and off for a few days I started getting faint positives last Wednesday and theyve been getting darker by the day and I've also confirmed with a digi xx

• How exciting to see the baby early, I really want a sneak peek at my baby but I’ll just have to hang on. 

I didnt have many symptoms at the start at all but even now at almost 6 weeks all I really have is sore boobs and the odd cramps and stretching. This is number 3 for me and very similar to my son xx
  • @pearl16 - ohh we have the same due date 😀🙌🏼 I’m the same barely any symptoms which is why I thought I wasn’t actually pregnant. Achey boobs not too painful though, and Loads of salvia in my mouth it’s constant and so is my weeing, started in the last couple days to feel a bit sickly in the evenings but that’s it.    

@mrsS only a few more week left to wait :)) for you scan is it 12 weeks you have your first xxx
  • BabyC2017 said:
    @pearl16 - ohh we have the same due date 😀🙌🏼 I’m the same barely any symptoms which is why I thought I wasn’t actually pregnant. Achey boobs not too painful though, and Loads of salvia in my mouth it’s constant and so is my weeing, started in the last couple days to feel a bit sickly in the evenings but that’s it.    

@mrsS only a few more week left to wait :)) for you scan is it 12 weeks you have your first xxx
    Yes 12 weeks. Iv got mw on the 23rd July but scan should be the week after my sons birthday so that should be a nice late present for him as he has been pestering us for a year now for another baby. Lol. X
  • Yes 12 weeks will be my first scan weve not told any of our family or friends just yet were gonna wait until we have our first scan all 3 of my other pregnancies have been a bit scary my first was born 9 weeks early just went into labour and couldnt stop it my second was 5 weeks early and only weighed 3lb 1 oz and I had preeclampsia both natural births and my last pregnancy managed to carry to 39 weeks but ended in emergency c section and I had a very bad bleed at the beginning with him too so were keeping hush for now it's going to be lovely chatting with someone who has the same due date you must be so excited xx
  • Welcome back to the forum @pearl16 we remember you well, congratulations! How is Woody these days? So lovely to see you back here. 
  • @mrsS I need to call my GP and sort midwife.  

@pearl16 ohh you’ve had a bit of a pregnancy rollercoaster in the past let’s hope this one goes nice and smooth. 

I’ve told my best friend and cousin for girly support, and work colleagues because I work in  operating theatres around x rays and full of heavy lifting of patients and trays, so they are all wrapping me in cotton wool and not letting me do anything, bloody love them.  I’m really glad I’ve told them. 
  • Just a quick question!
    Anyone else waken up feeling fine and fitting into normal clothes then by evening start to feel rubbish and everything from breasts to tummy just completely swells up and clothes suddenly just feel like too tight? 
    It has been quite warm here last few days? 🥵

• Aww welcome ladies! I’m due on the 13th so not far off you ladies! This is my second but I can’t remember what the procedure was, do I go to the GP first and they’ll sort out midwife? Or do I call my community centre and make an appointment with the midwife myself? I remember combining the GP midwife with the community midwifes as I couldn’t always make it on the day that the GP one was available so that’s why i’m a bit confused now 😳
  • @grisinutza
    aw we have the same due date Fri 13th March!! 
    Here we just call up the CMW and they arrange to see us but normally not until we are 8 weeks xx
  • Thank you for the welcome back danielle it's nice to be back 
    Glad they're looking after you mrs m
    Where I'm from we call the doctors or go there they give us forms to fill out then pass onto the midwife and wait for an appointment roughly about 8 weeks xx
  • Hello 😊

I'm Georgia. 26 years old. I have a 4 year old and I'm currently 5 weeks preg after trying for 3 years 😍 I'm due 6th March 2020 x
  • Welcome @Georgiaholtc93 and huge congratulations on your pregnancy. How you feeling so far? 
  • Hey ladies! How are you all feeling?! I started feeling very nauseous today! Kept gagging all the way to nursery and then all the way to work and at work! I struggled today and people kept asking if i’m ok... how can I keep this from work for another 8 weeks?! 🤢😳 
  • I’m feeling okay. Very tired and my tastes have changed gone off sweet stuff, before I had the ultimate sweet tooth. My boobs were sore but they are kind of settling down already I’m sure they will get worse or I may just be lucky. Just twinges and cramping which is worrying me ( any one else had lots of cramping?) no sickness yet 🙏🏼 Hope your sickness doesn’t get too bad/ stick around for long xx
  • I had been feeling pretty fine up till this morning and iv been a little nauseous all day. It’s typical the one week where I have so much going on. Got two cakes to get done got to apply for a job tonight within the school I work at ready to then interview for it Friday. Still trying to hide my stomach and one of the ladies at work who I did tell said today she is now biting my stomach. Just two more weeks and I don’t need to hide it any more 😖. X
  • Hi ladies welcome Georgia congratulations you must be so excited it's taken me 10/11 months with this one which has been my longest I'm 35 wishing you a happy and healthy 8/9 months 
    Well ladies I dont really seem to have any symptoms I get like a little stitch on my left hand side which I've had on and off since ovulation breast slightly achy but not anything that's making me uncomfortable slighty increased discharge and slight nausea on and off but again nothing really major with my first I had every symptom going morning sickness from day one right up until I was even giving birth my second my boobs where the worst couldnt even touch them and morning sickness up until about 16 weeks and had morning sickness with my 3rd until about 16 weeks I know every pregnancy is different but my symptoms seem so mild atm I dont know whether to be worried or enjoy it incase they do decide to kick in as it's still very early days xxx

• @peal16 this makes me relax reading that you also don’t really have many symptoms. Google and the apps I’ve downloaded make out you should be vomming buckets, your boobs will be unbearable etc. I am dying waiting for this first scan to hear a heartbeat. ♥️
  • @babyc2017 yes its definitely more comforting knowing someone else is feeling the same I cannot wait for that first scan maybe we should try and be abit more relaxed about it just incase everything does kick in lol then were be saying oh god this sickness is awful and my boobs hurt so much lol xx
  • Have you seen what’s going on in Latest Discussions today?
    We’re giving away a £200 Aldi voucher and TOMORROW we start recruiting for a new product test to test and keep a Joie buggy worth £300! Head to Latest Discussions to find out more! 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions