Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2020

Due in March 2020

Replies

• Welcome to all the new moms and congratulations!  🤗 I hope everyone is feeling okay! My sore boobs went away and I thought.. here it comes.. my miscarriage. It’s terrible to feel that way when you just sort of expect it. Great news today! We had a scan. I’m about 7 weeks and we officially have a heartbeat 💗 Fertility doctor just released me into the world of baby doctors. Looking forward to hearing about everyone’s scans and thinking positive for everyone 💗🤞💗🤞💗🤞💗... I really thought we would never get to this point at the way things were going for awhile. Just staying positive and hoping we get a chance to meet our first baby next year. ❤️ 
  • Also hope everyone is hanging in with their nausea, or lack of nausea! From what I hear... pregnancies can be all vomiting or completely symptom free! I had friends who have had both kinds pregnancy to pregnancy so I guess it’s normal for us all to freak out huh? 🙃❤️
  • My first scan. 7 week scan is on Monday. Boobs aren't hurting anymore. Still nauseous. Can't believe 3 week wait is nearly over. Lbauer27 glad everything is going well for you. Hope everyone else continues to get good news. 
  • Thanks @MrsS35!! Good luck to you and your scan! For the nausea, I found tummy drops on amazon that worked! The peppermint ones? Have you tried them? Those preggy pop drops did nothing for me but made me feel worse. 
  • Lbauer27 I might have a look and a try. 

• These are them :) 
  • Hello ladies I have just been reading through your stories. Congratulations to you all. I am expecting baby number 2 around the 21st of March.  I thought I had a kidney infection the other day but turns out I'm pregnant so I was a little shocked. Hope everyone is doing well. Xx
  • Congratulations Nicola. 

Hi ladies hope you are all doing ok. I’m struggling even more to hide my stomach. I’m just growing more and more each day with this one. Iv just been offered a new contract at work as a One to one teaching assistant. I’m really trying to hide my stomach under baggy clothes till the kids break up but no matter what I wear it’s showing through and I’m having to hold my stomach in as best I can when I’m there just 7 more shifts to go then I can try and relax. This is 4 weeks and 6weeks +3 both taken in the morning before food. 🙈

• Thank you and Wow what a difference in your tummy. What number pregnancy is this for you? I worry about this as I don't want to tell work untill I have my first scan. I was so sick last time though I had to tell them early on x
  • This is number 3 for us but pregnancy number 5. I had no sickness with sin but was awful with my daughter. Iv had a couple of days of nausea but seems to have settled again. I would have told work early as with my job it involves lifting but I’m ok at the moment with it and as I wanted this job so badly as I was being made redundant at the end of term iv had to keep everything very quiet. I know they won’t be overly happy when I do tell them but iv had a reason not to say anything as we have lost before so nothing is for certain until after 12 weeks. X
  • @NicolaCU congratulations to you :) 

@MrsS wow look at that little bump you’ve got going on. I just have bloating I’m fine in the morning but by evening it’s like BAM. Today has been my first day where I just had to nap due to tiredness.  

Xx
  • @nicolaCU congratulations 
    @mrss wow look at your lovely little bump 
    I hope everyone is well I feel really good no symptoms really for me a bit hungrier that's it lol I'm roughly 4+6 today so symptoms could kick in at any time ohh and I've had a bit of a break out never really get spots so that's different for me never had this with my boys 
    Enjoy your weekend everyone xx
  • Hey all! This will be my last message on here as sadly am going through a miscarriage. Feeling devastated and broken hearted! 💔😔 Please don’t make this message have u all worrying, I have been on very strong drugs for a spinal problem and I really believe they will have played a part in this happening to me. Even tho I immediately stopped taking them as soon as I found out I was pregnant it was obviously just too late. Anyway wishing each and everyone of you a very happy and very healthy pregnancy and a beautiful baby to hold xx
  • MissM2203 I'm so sorry to hear your news. Try not to blame yourself. ❤❤
  • I’m so sorry MissM. Big hugs to you lovely and don’t blame yourself. Xxx
  • Sorry to hear this MissM big hugs to you xx
  • I’m so sorry MissM I can’t even imagine the heartbreak you are feeling right now. Sending you love hugs and strength xxx
  • So sorry to hear your news MissM ❤️ Sending love to you & your family x x
  • Hello all. I am due on 15th March. Boobs are unbearably sore & ive had awful trapped wind & heartburn. But other than I’ve been ok, no nausea except when I take the pregnancy vitamins. Is this normal? It’s doesn’t matter how much I have eaten before, what time of the day I take them, I physically gag about 15-20 minutes after having them. It calms down after 15 minutes but I don’t know if it’s a bad thing? X x
  • Hi jaxxy we have the same due date congratulations do you take the tablets or liquid I cant take the tablets they make me feel awful but I've been fine on the liquid x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions