Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2020

Replies

• @NicolaCU 5 weeks 2 days. This is my first pregnancy so I suppose I would have been very lucky to have everything go well first time! X
  • I think everyone worries untill the 12 week scan. Some spotting is quite normal in the first 12 weeks. Try not to worry too much. Easier said than done I know. X
  • Thank you ladies ❤️❤️
  • Good luck Jaxxy. I’m sure all will be fine. With my pregnancy with my son I had a few small bleeds and they said everything was fine. Fingers crossed the midwife calls back and puts your mind at rest. 

For those of yoy you struggling with sickness I have heard good things about vitamin b6 helping loads. Iv been suffering on and off the past week, kicked in at 6 weeks for me. Iv been struggling to eat much today and basically living off ready salted crisps. I know I need more food but I just don’t know what I can stomach. Iv also been wearing the sea sickness bands which have helped a bit too. X
  • Morning Ladies, thank you so much for the advice, it has helped putting my mind at ease. I have spoken to the doctor this morning who has said it is too early for a scan as they won't be able to see anything. He has asked me to come in for an appointment this afternoon to see if my tummy is tender (which it isn't). He said other than that I just need to retest in 10 days.. 
    The GP and the midwife did say as it hasn't been much bleeding and only when I wipe, that is a good sign. But my boobs aren't hurting anymore so I'm just preparing for the worst x
  • Oh bless you. Are you still getting it when you wipe? It is a good sign it's only a little bit. I only said to my mum this morn I'm worried as my boobs don't hurt anymore  and with my first pregnancy I was so unwell from early on and this time I don't feel too bad. I've gone off tea which I couldn't drink last time and the thought of some foods now turn my stomach but other than that I feel relatively ok x
  • Awww bless you jaxxy and yes it is good that it's only a little bit when you wipe and your belly is not tender .... I'm feeling a bit better then yesterday feel slighty nauseous but I've managed to keep my cereal down and midwife rang me this morning I'm booked in for the 15th if August I should be around 10 weeks then and I've already gone off alot of foods and the smell or thought of anything fishy urghhhh that def turns my stomach with this one so far it's been mainly fruit anything tomatoey like soup spag bowl fresh tomatoes tin tomatoes sweets very sweet/sharp yoghurts salad and cereal with my other pregnancies it was cheese and onion pastys jacket potatoes with cheese and beans and bacon rolls lol 
    Hope everything goes well for you later jaxxy xxx
  • Hi everyone I found out last week I was pregnant I've done muttiple test as I was on the pill the last two where digital one did yesterday and said 1 to 2 weeks today's said 2 to 3 weeks so working on that I have got to be 6 weeks gone. 
    I'm only 28 and this would be my second pregnancy if it sticks 
  • Congratulations Charlie. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean. How old is your first? X
  • Hey @Charliemurphy congratulations - we're so glad to see you in another birth club. How you feeling about it all? 
  • Nurvous I only started my new job like 2 months ago. Was completely unplanned 
  • Oh @Charliemurphy these things have a way of working themselves out, hang in there. 

• Hey how is everyone 
  • Hi charlie I'm very nauseous have been for 4/5 days gagging loads in the mornings I'm managing to eat little and often only light things fruit salad dry crackers things like that and just extremely tired this is my 4th pregnancy and all 4 have been different I have 3 boys but even carrying each of them was different so the saying is definitely true for me no pregnancy is the same I'm just looking forward to my first midwife appointment on the 15th of August which I should be around 10 weeks then hopefully have my first scan around 12 weeks ..... how are you feeling xx
  • I’m feeling ok only have morning sickness every so often. My back is killing me but I’ve always suffered from a bad back. 
  • The last few days I've felt really sick mid to late afternoon. I think its when I start to get abit tired. I'm really suffering with tiredness this time. I've napped 3 times this week and I never nap. It's made me feel better each time though thankfully.x 
  • Jaxxy how are you this week? X
  • @grisinutza dropped you a PM - please keep an eye out for it! 
    How is everyone doing this Monday? 
  • Hope eveyone is staying cool
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions