Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Post withdrawn
  • For people who already have previously had baby (from UK) do you have to take baby with you to register the birth? 
  • No I dont think so I took daniel as I went without hubby as he’s at work
  • Didn't like the idea of having to take him into city centre. Will get in laws to keep an eye on him while we go into town. 
  • Ahhh due date tomorrow. Midwife tried to do another sweep this morning but my cervix was too high still and she couldnt reach it. 🤦‍♀️ if baby isnt here by tuesday then I see my consultant again about a c section as they dont want to induce me. 😭😭 come on baby!
  • I’m due Monday and have midwife on Wednesday. Booked in for stretch and sweep then and she will book me in for induction then for if he doesn’t come
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Regular
    edited Mar 20, 2020 10:28AM
    Post withdrawn
  • I think it’s in the settings 
  • I am due on sat just had the house professional deep cleaned oday so i feel all ready now for baby arrival i  will be having a sweep on sat I hope it kicks start things as baby is soo low I feel like i am going to burst 
  • Hope all your babies arrive soon without any complications. 
  • I must be one of the last. Due a week today. She is engaged but i don't feel like she's on her way. 

Hope everyone is feeling strong and healthy xx
  • Post withdrawn
  • I’m due 29th March, one of the last ones. On countdown now, worrying about being in hospital during the peak of coronavirus & just wanting her here safely & back home with us 😫
    congrats to all who have had their little ones already 😍 and good luck to the ladies still to have them! We’re on the home straight 💕
  • MrsS35MrsS35 Regular
    edited Mar 19, 2020 9:38PM
    @Sisnlyuk don't be scared you're going to break them. Once their mouth is open wide move their mouth over your nipple. It's all about alignment. I started using pillows and doing rugby ball hold. Great for in hospital and home. I'm now trying to do cross cradle for when I'm out with my little man. It would be nice to all keep in touch. 
  • Sisnlyuk said:
    Kay léigh ón the ball do an infinity shape with ur hips. Like a 8 side ways. It will open and help uterus. If u getting braxton on the ball. Walking go upstairs downstairs. Best luck. Any 1 any boob feeding tips. New to me. 
    Thank you. Will do xx
  • Post withdrawn
  • Hi @Sisnlyuk we've had to remove one of your posts above where you have mentioned a WhatsApp group. 

Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh but we're afraid we don't allow folks to post about other groups like WhatsApp or Insta on the forum. 

Obviously, we're not saying you can't be in a group (we're not that crazy!) but we do have to draw the line at posting on MadeForMums threads about them. You see, we love having you all here, posting and supporting each other through pregnancy and now birth – and we don't want you to go anywhere else! And we'll be setting you up a brand new March 2020 Babies thread very soon, so you can all carry on chatting over there. 

Do drop me a PM about this if you'd like to chat some more :blush:

• Hi, sorry her name is Abigail Victoria.
    We are still in hospital on our 5th night now, she had jaundice so spent 24 hours yesterday in the uv light box. Despite having a c section I feel very minimal pain, I'm allergic to the painkillers they would usually give so have paracetamol. They have just taken her bloods again to make sure the jaundice levels are reducing and still being monitored as she hasn't pooped for 2 days despite having plenty of fluids going from 30ml to 70ml and lots of wet nappies. My mother in law has been trying to get formula and has had alot of trouble down here in Kent so far got 2 lots of powdered. In terms of the staying in for 12 weeks we are going crazy being stuck indoors for  5 days. We are just going to do the same as what we were before she born and limit seeing people anyway. 
  • Hope eveyone is ok. 
  • Hey i am officially over due now .. I had a Sweep yesterday midwife said i was 1-2 cm dilated but cervix is thick and still posterior.. was also told they are closing off the matnerity led unit will only being used for mums who test postive for coronvirus soo unlikely to get my water birth as the labour ward only has 1 birthing pool ..i am disappointed but as long as baby is healthy 
    Have a another sweep booked for Wednesday i have my fingers cross it kicks starts things 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions