Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2020

Due in March 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Ooh @Charliemurphy I'm so jealous! So ready to meet my baby now, lol.

Get yourself lots of oxytocin, lots of happy things and maybe a walk and see what happens. Good luck xx
  • I had my little bundle of joy Oliver declan Murphy at 1.17pm ish it was a bit of a quess as I only just got into the delivery suit weighing just under 8ib 3oz 
  • Congratulations @Charliemurphy xx
  • I had my little bundle of joy Oliver declan Murphy at 1.17pm ish it was a bit of a quess as I only just got into the delivery suit weighing just under 8ib 3oz 
    Congratulations 🥳 hope you are both well xx
  • We are both doing well hoping to see the nipe people for olivers tests so we can go home. 
  • Congrats @Charliemurphy. Can't wait to see a photo. 🤗
  • Congratulations! I'm so happy for you that he came today and you didn't have too long to wait.
  • @Charliemurphy congratulations xx
  • Huge congratulations @Charliemurphy we are so happy for you! 

Don't forget everyone, we're giving away two gifts on this thread for two randomly selected peeps who share their labour and birth stories. 

Guys - can we check who is still due - just trying to figure out if we should kick off the March 2020 Babies thread...is this right? 

D3nbv100 - 22nd March
    Emma276 - 25th March
    KayleighA - 26th March
    KMH27 - 28th March –
    💛
    Char.x - 29th March
    Babymama690 - 31st March –
    💖
    Pearl16 - 13th March – 💖
    Lauren661 - 20th

• I havnt been on much in the last few days so I hope everyone is well. Hope all of you ladies that are still waiting have a good experience and you arnt waiting too long.

Here is a pic of my little Rex born on mothers day. ❤
  • He’s gorgeous congratulations. 
    He was ur little gift for mother’s day
  • Congratulations @Charliemurphy and @NicolaCU

Quick question for those who already have their babies. How does registering their birth work with everything being closed, we got a call from the registrar this morning to cancel the appointment and then gave us a number to call in a week. But just wondering if anyone has any idea how it will work to register her as worrying that I'm not going to be able to. And also I need to do something about child benefit but I have no idea what or how, i dont need the money as have more than enough, I just dont want to get in trouble on stuff that we have to do in a certain time frame of hee being born.
  • @DanielleMFM yep that's right for me.

Congrats @NicolaCU Rex is so cute!
  • @NicolaCU absolute beauty you have there. 

@KirstyB1st2020 I registered my little ones birth last week. My husband and I are going to put child benefit money in isa for our little boy when he turns 18.
  • Aww Rex is lovely 😊 @NicolaCU hope you are both well xx
  • I’ve just made an appointment to register the birth of Oliver so Peterborough are still open I suppose u can’t stop births and deaths to be registered 
  • How's everyone feeling about the new isolation guidelines? 

We've decided that nobody can come and visit us or the baby until they say it's safe. It's sad. We would both like our mums to meet her asap but she comes first.

My parents and his dad understood but his mum was really annoyed with our decision. She retaliated by saying she couldn't have our dog when I'm in labour then. I'm sure she still will. If not my parents will come get her but they live 90 mins away while she lives on the same road. It's adding stress to a difficult time. We didn't make the choice lightly. 

My husband is a key worker so he's still out among people too. Luckily he will get 5 weeks off once baby is here though. 

What choices have you all made since Boris has said not to mix with other households? 
  • We have made it to a minimum my mum and dad said when he's a bit older and this has died down as my dad is doing stint on the ambulances
  • My hubby is a key worker and works in a care home 
  • Yeah I kind off hope that hopefully people listen so it all dies down.
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions