Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Congratulations @Babymama690. She's gorgeous. 
  • Congrats to the ones who’ve had their babies! My little girl arrived on 26th March weighing 8lb 9oz via c-sec. 

my partner wasn’t allowed in until theatre, then had to leave after theatre, nobody can come on the ward or visit. But we were home the next day so not too bad 😊❤️
  • Congratulations @Char.x. You got a photo? 
  • Congratulations @Char.x I'm glad your partner was able to see her be born. I think we are lucky in this group as we have all been allowed someone there. Fingers crossed for all the mummy's due in the next few months that they get to have a birthing partner too 😢

Looking forward to seeing a pic x 
  • Yeah I ended up with two bit it wasn't intentional was only meant to be Liam but his mum never managed to leave before I had Oliver as off how quick I was by the time I got to the hospital 
  • Congratulations to all the new Mummy’s.

I’d be joining you a couple of days ago. I had contractions all night and went into hospital when they were coming every 4-5 minutes....... and then they stopped 😣 baby is so low down they could reach my cervix to check it or give me a sweep. I’m having the odd very mild contraction since but they’ve totally faded out really. Feel very low and disheartened as I thought I’d have another little babe by now. I have a consultant appt tomorrow who is apparently very good at sweeps as he has big hands (woohoo?!). My plan has changed now given all that’s going on in the world, I’m going to try induction rather than a repeat section. I need to do everything I can to avoid it as the help I would have had won’t be there due to lockdown. What a stressful time to have a baby!!!
  • @KMH27 fingers crossed it will all get going again. I had contractions from half 11 on the fri night and the fizzled out by about 9am so I had a bath and went for a walk and they started again a few hours later. When I went to the hosp I was 6cm so hopefully those contractions you had have started dilation. My midwife said it's very common for them to slow or stop when your no longer in the comfort of your own home x
  • Thanks guys, here she is! Baby Ivy. 💕

• Oh my @Char.x she is adorable! Xx

I'm 5 days over with a midwife apt today. Think i will just let nature take it's course. I'm getting achy pains occasionally but not cramps.
  • @Char.x she is beautiful x
  • @Char.x She’s lovely 😊 I love her name! Xx
  • Oh @Char.x congratulations - she is gorgeous! 
    Hope everyone else is hanging in there and don't forget to please come over to the March 2020 Babies thread 
  • @Char.x she's gorgeous 
  • If baby still hasn't made an appearance I'm booked in for an induction on Sunday. Looks like I'll be having an April baby lol.
  • Thanks guys I’m so in love with her 😍 can’t believe she’s here! Good luck @KayleighA you’re on the home straight now ☺️ Xx
  • Hi everyone, just checking in to see you're all ok?
    Please do come and start posting over here March 2020 Babies thread as we'll eventually close this thread once all the babies have arrived. 

And, if you've had your baby during the Corona lockdown - please get in touch! We'd love to talk to you. 
  • Post withdrawn
  • Hi @Sisnlyuk, thanks for your post. 

Yes, as we explained in our post, we removed a post where you mentioned setting up a separate group from here. It’s not personal; it’s just our normal policy – we have a rule that it’s not really on to use our forum to get people to ‘meet up’ in another online place. Obviously, we’d love you all to stay here! We hope everyone can understand that.

If you’d really like us to delete all your comments, we can, of course. But we really hope you’ll reconsider that: it would be such a shame.

We’ll drop you a PM too. 

• Post withdrawn
  • Thanks Char xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions