Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• I am 25 weeks now and my next appointment is not till 28th Dec you have 2 or 3 less appointments 2nd time around its such a long wait 
  • 25 weeks today!

been to pick up some 0-3 month old clothes from FB marketplace. Got over 60 bits and pieces all nearly new or brand new with tags for £45, bargain! Some very cute outfits for the little man. I refuse to spend loads of money on baby clothes, we have spent enough on the nursery furniture and 8 piece occado pram and car seat! Oh and the 15k on IVF!! 
    !
  • MrsS35MrsS35 Regular
    edited Dec 6, 2019 1:21PM
    @Suziqn I was lucky that my third free cycle worked. We had started to look at how we would be able to pay when we found out it worked. BTW love the furbabies. Everytime I looked I spotted another. 4? 
  • Hi ladies 
    Nice to see everyone is doing great! 
    Is anyone having a glucose test for gestational diabetes? Mine is on Monday and i am praying i don't have it!
  • MrsS35 said:
    @Suziqn I was lucky that my third free cycle worked. We had started to look at how we would be able to pay when we found out it worked. BTW love the furbabies. Everytime I looked I spotted another. 4? 
    Aww that’s great it worked and you got it for free, due to my age I had to pay, Dam! Thank god for credit cards haha! Thank you! We have 6! 4 huskies, cocker spaniel and a crossbreed we rescued on our honeymoon in Mauritius 😊
  • Sam996 said:
    Hi ladies 
    Nice to see everyone is doing great! 
    Is anyone having a glucose test for gestational diabetes? Mine is on Monday and i am praying i don't have it!
    I’ve heard bad things about the glucose test haha! The Americans have a right bee in their bonnet about them?! I don’t need one thankfully! I’m sure you will be fine 😊
  • @sam996 i am having a glucose test at my next appointment due to  mixed race background .. i also had the test when pregnant with my daughter and all was fine.. fingers cross all will be well for you x
  • @Sam996 I had it the other week. Just tasted like flat pop. Boring sitting around for 2 hours so make sure you take a book or something. 
  • I have mine on the 9th January. 
  • I had mine this week. It was fine tasted like Capri sun to me. It was odd though as had it done at a children’s center instead of drs or hospital but of all 9 of us that were there we were all due within a couple of weeks of each other which was nice, unfortunately didn’t get any names of the ladies but hoping they do something local here for new mums to meet others like they did in my old town. 28 weeks tomorrow and finally in the third trimester 😊
  • Thank you ladies! Will keep you posted :)
  • Wow 6 fur babies! We struggle with our 1 year old cockapoo 😂.

I have my glucose test on Tuesday so fingers crossed. 

We also have our private scan tomorrow so hopefully should find out the gender properly and it's 4D so that will be interesting.
  • @kayleighA I've been debating going for 4d scan but can never make up my mind? Are they worth it as the ones I've seen seem pricey. 
  • @MrsS35 I have no idea. We had problems with our hospital scans so have booked one just to get a better look and find out the gender. It's just a perk it's 4D. 

I'll let you know later if it was worth it. Our apt is at 3pm. 

They aren't cheap but not too bad. On offer for £79 with windowtothewomb.
  • Good luck with your scan @KayleighA hopefully baby is behaving so you can get some good pictures and see the gender! I’m going for a 4D one with window to the womb on Christmas Eve as I’ll be 27.5 weeks so hopefully he will be chubbier! Defo worth looking on groupon for deals for them. 
  • When I'd looked I'd seem them for about 160 so you seem to have a fantastic deal 
  • Thanks @Suziqn what a great christmas present to yourselves! I'm 24 weeks but we're just impatient lol.

Yes it did seem a good price. Maybe check out groupon then x
  • Thanks @KayleighA my mum is coming down from Scotland and my hubby’s mum and dad are coming too. They don’t know anything about it so we are just going to turn up there and tell them. Think hubbys mum will defo cry haha! We are impatient too haha, we would have gone around then too but wanted to wait for my mum to come too 😊x 
  • Aww lovely. 

It's finally official...It's a GIRL!!! 

We didn't get clear views of the face as she either had her arms up.or was facing the wrong way so we're getting another one for free next Saturday. 

It was lovely to see if it's affordable. I wouldn't say you have to do it but it was nice. They also had lots of pics comparing the scan to the real baby and they were spot on. 
  • @KayleighA aww congrats on little girl! My sneak peak of 4D he misbehaved too haha! That’s good though that you can go back for free and hopefully get some better photos! Xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions