Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Nearly sorted for Christmas and just waiting for our mamas and papas delivery with our full nursery furniture! That will keep Hubby busy this evening haha! As for names he’s called Logan :) hubby got to pick boy name and I picked girl name, middle name is taylor as it’s my maiden name.
    love the name Tilly, and I like the middles names already suggested :)
  • I'm nearly done with Christmas. Not doing anything else baby related until after New year. We are calling our little boy John Alan. Not sure if first name and middle or both first name. 
  • Tilly rose is a pretty name .. my hubby has made a few suggestions  with picking names ..his surname is Hazell   and one of his suggestions is  caramel chocolate hazell  loool 😂 yeah this one is Defintly a no no 
  • Tilly rose was my choice but my friends have used rose a lot so wasn’t sure if I wanted it aswell but I think it’s about the only thing that sounds right. 

We also had new windows for baby room and the room is nearly finished. Need to put some pictures up and do finishing touches! So exciting but still 8 weeks at work 🙈 only 11 1/2 weeks left 🤰🏼
  • Aw my friends little girl is Tilly-Rose. Such a cute name. Love John too. We had Logan as a boy's name too but now know she's a girl. 

We're having the nursery painted and carpeted this week and i can't wait! Furniture will come on the 12th of Jan. I'm so looking forward to putting all her bits away in her room rather than the bags it's all stored in now. 
  • I need to get all my stuff down from the loft for 0 to 3 but as it's been in loft I need to wash it all before it goes in the draws. I got the cot back to a cot at the weekend made it feel really real when I did it that we don't have long left to go before we meet our little ones 
  • Wow you are all so organised. I havnt done anything yet. We have the next to me and sleepy head bubba will be in. I still have bouncy chair and play nest etc from my 1st. I have started buying little bits here and there, babygrows and vests but that's it. 

The baby will share a room with my first I think, but depending on the sex it will depend on how long. His nursery is neutral but we filled it will boys stuff. 

No names here yet. I stressed about it too much last time and we ended up picking a name not on our list so we have just decided to wait untill he/she is here. I'm adamant it's a boy though lol x
  • Morning ladies. I would say I’m maybe a third of the way there with all my bits. Still need to get next to me crib, pushchair, swing chair and new Moses basket mattress, then a few other essentials. Iv started washing all my daughters old stuff up to 0-3 going to do all my sons after Christmas. We have a girls name picked but are still arguing over boys names as we just cannot agree on a name. Hoping Christmas time will get some inspiration. X
  • I'm usually such a calm and patient person but these hormones were definitely making me more easily stressed this week. Has anyone else found that? 

I've had a busy week and a few more aches and pains so it's probably contributed. 

On a brighter note, my Dad has painted the nursery! It's lovely and of course i went for pink. The new grey carpet goes in on Saturday. I can't wait to see it all together. I feel like something has been accomplished 😁🥰.
  • How exciting Kayleigh. My hormones have been all over the place lately. I’m trying to relax my head a little bit Iv got so much to do today I won’t fully relax until this evening. We go to Cardiff after school (two hours away) to stay with family for the whole two weeks of Xmas. Got to pack everything still, clean the house from top to bottom as neighbour will be coming over to feed the cats for us. Got to clean the car out so we can fit everything in the car to take with us which is going to be one big squeeze as some of the kids presents are quite big plus enough clothes to see us through. Iv then got scan at 1:45 to check if placenta has moved of which I think it has but with schools in the area finishing early, (not my kids) I have to give myself lots of time to get to the hospital around traffic. Hubby has hurt his foot and thinks he may need me to drive which I’m not to keen about as I’m so tired and stressed I could do with sleeping on the journey. Fingers crossed today goes smoothly so I can then relax this evening leading up to the madness of Christmas Day. Xx
  • My goodness you have got a busy one! Hope you can get a rest in there somewhere too. 

Tell hubby to man up, lol. Just kidding. Hopefully he feels better or you could split the drive. 

Have a wonderful Christmas away x
  • Anyone else's boobs leaking already? Mine have been for about 5/6 days I'm only 27 weeks. They didnt leak at all with my son, even after I had him x
  • Mi es been leaking for ages 
  • Yeah mine have a few times. I'd say a handful of times since i was about 22 weeks. The first time really freaked me out lol. 

Usually if they have felt itchy or uncomfortable that's when it happens. 

The joys of pregnancy haha x
  • I wasnt able to feed my son hardly anything as I didnt really get any milk come through but I'm hoping that this is a good sign x
  • No I've not had anything like that but is it because this is the first time I've ever been pregnant? Should this be happening to me too? 
  • Not been happening to me either but this is my first pregnancy x
  • Thought I would share with you lovely ladies a painting my friend done today. We did this every week for my sister from 30weeks so we will be doing the same for me 🎄🎅🏼 

Also I’m a ftm and I have started leaking at night for the last week or so but only from one side 🤣🙈
  • I don't think it's supposed to happen or not supposed to happen, just something that can happen. 

It's my first pregnancy too and the liquid is clear and sticky which caught me by surprise. 
  • Nope my boobies haven’t started to leak, sometimes a little crusty haha! That’s a cool drawing @Amie-o3 i have seen ones like this looks great! 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions