Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2021

Replies

• Options
    I am normally serial tester but for some reason I just haven't bothered this time. My digital arrived but I'm still waiting for the weekend.  

I'm really struggling with this heat today  grumpy toddler refusing to nap too because its so hot.  Hoping the ice cream van comes around soon, although I'm sure I read when pregnant with my Daughter it wasn't good to have those machine ice creams because of the possible bacteria build up if they aren't cleaned well 
  • Options
    @Meme210 you’ll have to let us know when you do it :) the heat has been to much for me aswel stayed out of it most of the day x
  • Options
    Oh it is so hot! I can’t bear my own skin!! I’ve been at home all day and all I can do is lay on the floor, can’t stand the bed sofa or the chairs! I’ve had pains today but I think it might be gas since I’m farting like a machine (sorry!) it’s so embarrassing and I am sooooo sleepy! I think this heat is just too much plus my body is hotter anyway due to pregnancy with the added heat, I can’t even have my dinner! 
  • Options
    @Siiia I have had bad gas to 🤣 must be an early symptom have had few mild cramps on and of nothing to bad just hope we get some cooler weather x
  • Options
    @Bethany12 haha yea the gas was sooooo bad yesterday, so embarrassing 😭😭😭 it’s slightly better today, the weather that is 😅 but more humid than hot I think
  • Options
    We’re awfully quiet haha how are we doing ladies? I’m feeling a bit weird today, slightly crampy if that’s what they’re called since I can’t describe them.. maybe a twinge? And a super heavy feeling in my uterus like my bladder is full and I need a wee but not much wee when I do go to the toilet! Any discharge? 
  • Options
    All fine hope you are to @Siiia my cramps seemed to have gone today nothing but the odd twinge every now and then don’t really fell much different just hoping my hcg has doubled tomorrow fingers crossed :) 
  • Options
    However I did get this this morning which is the darkest BFP I have ever got! I need to put the tests down haha x
  • Options
    @Bethany12 I keep planning to test and every morning I forget 😂😂😂 tomorrow fingers crossed! That test does look beautiful! How many dpo are you? What is your expected due date? 
  • Options
    I’m just going of dates here my last period was 29th may so not to sure how many dpo I am at the moment! My app is saying 5 March is my expected due date :) will keep you posted tomorrow x 
  • Options
    Ooo so we’re the same! I’m also due around 4th march and my period was due 23-24th June xx exciting times! I keep worrying when I get no symptoms, makes me think nothing is going on down there! Is this your first? 
  • Options
    Oooo yaaay! Be nice to have someone to talk to who’s the same as me yes this is my first :) how about you? Am the same I don’t feel anything then worry then when I feel something I worry 😂 just got to stay positive x
  • Options
    😂😂😂 were in the same boat then! This is my first too so I’m super nervous! 
  • Options
    Hoping for a happy healthy 9 months to us both ❤️
  • Options
    SiiiaSiiia Regular
    edited Jun 27, 2020 7:05AM
    @Bethany12 🤲🏻🙏🏻🥰 I forgot to test again this morning 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Ohh what you like 😂🙈 how are you feeling today @Siiia my boobs feel so heavy today just had my bloods done awaiting the results X 
  • Options
    😂😂😂 it’s ok, I’ve been holding my urine since 7am so I’ll test soonish haha! Yea same, I’ve just had heavy, rounder, sore boobs since 4dpo that only seem to be worse these past two days but haven’t been too bad today thankfully! Oh good luck, let me know how you get on 🥰
  • Options
    Just had a call it’s now at 511 so more then doubled so am happy :) however they want me to go back again on Monday for more bloods not sure how I feel about this keep going to the hospital every 2 days worried about Covid and my bloody arms killing :/ x
  • Options
    @Bethany12 oh is it at the hospital and not at your gp? Did they tell you why they want more bloods? 

I’ve finally tested so below are my progression lines and I’ve got a significantly stronger test line on my frer than the control so that’s good I suppose? My cb digital now reads 2-3 weeks as well and it’s been a week tomorrow since the last one which read 1-2 weeks x

• Options
    yes it’s at the hospital at epu just because I had a bleed early last month very early loss mustn’t have implanted correctly or chemical they want to makes sure my levels are increasing every 2 days it’s causing me a bit more stress :( aw wow amazing lines 😍
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions