Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2021

Replies

• Options
    Hi @Siiia and @Bethany12 thank you for your reply. Really trying to be positive its hard as i'm only on week 4 this week.@bethany12 how did you manage to get so many blood tests. Im going to go for a private scan at week 6 or 7 so a few more weeks left. My date of conception is around 10th june so based on that 3rd March 2021.
  • Options
    @Jas2020 I had a very early loss last month and the midwife wanted to get me in to make sure that this is a new pregnancy and not the last one. My hcg has come back at 1,221 today so am booked for a scan next Monday morning x
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I got a BFP on frer on Saturday and a positive digital this morning 1-2 weeks. I’m over the moon but the only problem is is that I thought it would show 2-3 as I’ve worked out I’m roughly 4w5d (due around 6th March) I had chemical in May so I’m very paranoid! I have another digital upstairs so going to take that next monday and hopefully it will say 2-3!! 
  • Options
    4w2d that was meant to say :D
  • Options
    @Jas2020 how exciting! Our dates are super close to each other! @Bingy91 congratulations! Oh bless you, it’s always so hard when there’s a history there.. have you done the line progression tests? I hear the cb digital aren’t always the most reliable but 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    I took a frer on Tuesday which showed a very faint line, then the one on Saturday was a clear positive so I’m taking a bit of comfort from that! I’ve not got anymore tests apart from the digital and don’t want to buy anymore as I don’t want to become obsessive with it like last time! But the frer has progressed so I’m just going to tell myself that :D Xx
  • Options
    @Bingy91 haha I know what you mean! I still have lots of spares in my draw but just refuse to test anymore since I don’t think the lines could get any darker or who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ How are you feeling? Any symptoms?
  • Options
    I’m feeling ok! Just waking up in the night feeling sick! I’m fine during the day then it just wakes me up in the night! It was the same last time :# But apart from that I’m ok! What about you? 
  • Options
    Not much as of yet.. can’t seem to find the appetite for dinner but keep forcing myself to eat, all I want is just something refreshing but can’t be bothered for an actual meal. I get twinges/heavy feeling in uterus area here and there but other than that.. it’s all pretty calm down my end.. I wonder sometimes if that’s a good or bad thing! Just freaks me out tbh but my friend went through her whole healthy pregnancy with absolutely no symptoms whatsoever so 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    Yeah I was wondering whether or not it was good! I’ve had a few cramps low down on both sides which has made me wonder. They’re not painful and come and go so I’m just hoping that’s all normal! Time will tell I suppose🙄 it’s such a worrying time especially with what happened last time with me but what can you do🤷🏻‍♀️ 
  • Options
    @Bingy91 yea I know what you mean! It’s my first but I’ve read so much so I’m even more scared! I’ve not had cramps as such, they’re really weird like I can’t describe them.. just dull twinges or something of the sort 
  • Options
    I’ve got a 3 year old little boy so I’m blessed I have him, but I would just love a little brother or sister for him❤️ I’ve found a place near me that do early scans, I think they do them at 7 weeks, so I think I’m going to book in closer to the time! That’s if everything is still ok by then🤞🏼 
  • Options
    @Bethany12 sorry to hear that least everything is going in the right direction now. Congratulations @Bingy91 I love the fact were all in the same weeks. I was wondering if anyone can put my mind at ease (without worrying anyone) I don't seem to get morning sickness, the last time I never got it and this time I don't feel sick either. I've been told its a good sign to get morning sickness due to HCG levels rising anyone else the same?

• Options
    Thank you @Jas2020 i know it’s so lovely having people to talk who are all due around same time to compare symptoms:) I haven’t had any sickness yet but it’s still early days have just had twinges and cramps every now and then X  
  • Options
    @Jas2020 Hi, I know it’s lovely to have people to talk to! I have a DS and I was never sick with him! Rarely felt it either. With this one, I feel slightly sick but it comes and goes! I wouldn’t worry about it! Xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies 

Just an update from me     I got my 2-3 weeks this morning.  I'm currently somewhere between 4+2 /5+2 I think

• Options
    This morning when wiping there was the tiniest dot of pink discharge (sorry) I only saw it because I study the paper each time (paranoid) I’ve heard it could be implantation bleeding but I thought I’d already have had that by now :/@Meme210 I took a digital yesterday at 4w2d, still got 1-2. I have another upstairs so going to take that in a few days and hopefully it goes up to 2-3! 
  • Options
    Bingy91 said:
    This morning when wiping there was the tiniest dot of pink discharge (sorry) I only saw it because I study the paper each time (paranoid) I’ve heard it could be implantation bleeding but I thought I’d already have had that by now :/@Meme210 I took a digital yesterday at 4w2d, still got 1-2. I have another upstairs so going to take that in a few days and hopefully it goes up to 2-3! 
    Good Luck Bingy.   I got my 1-2  on Sunday 21st June
  • Options
    Morning girls @Meme210 siiia had similar over the weekend to and she seems ok now I think it’s normal unless it’s heavy bleeding (red blood) I read spotting is very common in early pregnant obviously if you’re conference ring epu:) 
  • Options
    Sorry I tagged the wrong person @Bingy91😂🙈
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions