Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2021

Replies

• @Dizzyd  It was really lovely thank you, everything all good and healthy and I had a midwife appointment afterwards - it was nice to actually see someone face to face! Good luck tomorrow, I’m sure everything will be fine and you get to see your little baby again 😊 x 
  • hope All went well with your scan @hanr92:)

hows everyone feeling I’ve been so tired recently 21 weeks today 💙
  • @Bethany12 if I get a good night's sleep I'm alright but I seem to get a lot of insomnia and have since about 5 weeks!! It was getting a bit better but last night I only slept between 3-4 and then 6-7!
  • I’m 21 weeks and had a nap after work today for first time in weeks 
  • Loving the scans ❤️ Have any of you thought about prams/travel systems yet? X
  • @Char09 I've bought mine! I got the cosatto giggle mix in the mr fox design :) managed to get it second hand on ebay! Doesnt fit in my car boot, oops! But my car boot is stupid so I doubt anything will! 
  • @CurrentCatMum I've seen that and it's gorgeous 😍 definitely up for second hand too but need to figure out what I want! X
  • 🚨 Calling Cat Parents! We're recruiting for a Gourmet Nature's Creations cat food product test 🚨
    If you'd like to signup to take part, please head to latest discussions where you can find the signup thread. There's a £300 Amazon voucher up for grabs too. 😻
  • Morning ladies. 
    Sorry not been on sooner. My scan went well on Friday, everything was how it should be and found out am team 💗 this time. 
  • @Diddlyd Congrats on team 💓 beautiful scan picture and glad everything is okay! X
  • Hi lovely people! Just checking in and looks all is going great for everyone - some awesome scan pics and stories so far!

My anatomy scan is 3rd Nov (next Tues) and we are going to find out the sex - I'll be gobsmacked if it's not a boy. And I think things are finally starting to sink in for my husband which is a relief haha!

A few of my students at school know now - my Year 11s and my Year 9 form - their baby name suggestions are hilarious! Our SENCO is also pregnant and about a month ahead of me - everyone is bemused by how obvious her bump is in comparison to mine.

Had my whooping cough and flu vaccines a fortnight ago and found it surprisingly pain-free - I used to be a total wuss about injections so I'm hoping my pain tolerance has increased dramatically...

Been feeling little kicks and flutters for three weeks or so now. No pattern as such yet, but such a cool/weird feeling!

Xx
  • I know it is weird. I had a massage today and he was wriggling all over but again no patterns 
  • I have been feeling kicks and movement loads and you can even see my belly moving his so strong but no routine yet :) 
  • I've been getting lots of kicks and rolls too, it's lovely! husband managed to feel some yesterday which I was so pleased about, I was starting to worry he might have thought I was stopping them intentionally as I'd say the baby is kicking, and as soon as he would put his hand in the right place it would stop!
  • Good morning everyone! I’m just feeling rather uneasy over the past week or so.. since I’ve had my 20 week scan, the kicks/rolls/movement feel like they have reduced and over the past week they are there, they’re just a lot duller and weaker. I used to be able to put my hand and I could feel the kicks but know I can’t, it’s like their more internalised/weaker. I’m starting to worry 😭😭 it’s not like he’s given me the complete silent treatment but they definitely are significantly weaker/fuller compared to pre 20 weeks - I would have thought he’s getting bigger so surely they’d only get stronger, no? I’m 22+3 
  • Hello @Siiia it could be maybe his moved positions or something I have days where I don’t feel much but the next day they are strong again! I would definitely say if it’s something that’s worrying give your midwife a call that’s the advice I was given at my 20 weeks scan I’m sure everything is ok but just for peace of mind x
  • Had my scan and I am team 💙 🥰
    was really shocked as I dreamt I was having a girl in numerous occasions and everyone said girl! 
    Finally feel loads better, just really itchy!!! 
  • @Jadelouise92 aww! maybe your dreams were just to throw you off the scent so you got a surprise! haha

• @Bethany12 thank you xx 

@Jadelouise92 congratulations 
  • How are you doing now @Siiia?

i too don’t think the movements are as obvious the last few days. Am not at work as on half term so whether it’s because my days are different but yes it does make you worry doesn’t it. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions