Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2021

Replies

• Good morning beautiful ladies ♥️ @Bingy91 don’t worry about the spotting so long as it is just spotting and not bleeding.. I’m such a hypocrite because I freak out at just the slightest twinge in my cm or any sign of coloured discharge 😂😂 but @Bethany12 is completely right! How are we all doing today? @Meme210 congrats, I done my digital this past Saturday and it read 2-3weeks also. I’ve woken up today with a bad lower back, is that normal? I can feel it even when I’m laying down, I haven’t even got out of bed yet and I feel the back ache. You think the hardest part is getting pregnant but I think it just only gets worse and so does the worry 😒
  • @Bethany12 I’ve been reading up and it does seem normal! I’ll just keep an eye on things🙈 My miscarriage started heavy straight away no spotting so that’s makes me feel slightly better🤞🏼 

• @Siiia Tell me about it! I don’t think I’ll ever stop worrying until a baby is in my arms😂😂 
  • Jas2020 said:
    @Bethany12 sorry to hear that least everything is going in the right direction now. Congratulations @Bingy91 I love the fact were all in the same weeks. I was wondering if anyone can put my mind at ease (without worrying anyone) I don't seem to get morning sickness, the last time I never got it and this time I don't feel sick either. I've been told its a good sign to get morning sickness due to HCG levels rising anyone else the same?

I've not been sick yet either, just feel qweezy 
  • Hi ladies, thanks for your re-assurance and sharing your symptoms with me. Trying to be positive I guess its such early days now part of me wishes that I found out at 7 weeks or something. I also woke up with lower back pain today, I put that down to my bed or the way I slept but perhaps not. Ive been suffering with allergies and some break outs though.
  • Hello ladies.. how are we all doing today? @Bethany12 did you get your bloods back?
  • Hi @Siiia I don’t have to have any more bloods now because they was rising every 2 days got my scan Monday then they Will discharge me from epu x all good here how are you :) boobs feeling very full and sore the last day or so and increased hunger x
  • Hi ladies, feeling a bit achy today with hip aches ad numbness so taking it easy for a while.
  • @Bethany12 fingers crossed it continues to only get better for you! I’m always pecking during the night but have zero appetite for dinner so I’m just tending to eat a good breakie and a good lunch and just have fruits from dinner since that’s all I crave or just snacks! @Jas2020 rest up my dear xx
  • Thank you fingers crossed :) each day is a day closer nervous about the scan as it will probably be an internal one as they won’t be able to see much at 5 weeks x
  • my boobs are very very sore almost a burning sensation kinda. and im cramping off and on. 
  • I feel really heavy down there almost like my uterus is going to fall out and I need to catch it 😂
  • Hi Guys, so excited to be on here with you all. It is my first too and have got my BFP a couple of days ago. But my boobs are not hurting as much as they first were, so a little worried as I had a Chemical Pregnancy 3 months ago, but fingers crossed everything is fine :) 
  • Hi everyone, I’m feeling ok for now, got constant hard nipples😂 which is annoying but ah well😁 Had a cry yesterday morning as I took a internet cheapie test and it was barely a positive but took one a couple of hours later and it was very positive! My second wee must be stronger! I’ll attach the pic!
  • About an hours difference! Was so frightened it was another chemical😒  
  • That looks like a good strong line to me :) I keep POS about 4 times a day panicking im going to have another chemical aswell, glad to know im not the only one worrying :) 
  • Oh you’re definitely not the only one worrying! It’s awful isn’t it. I’ve had about 10 positives and still keep testing🙄 But I’ve told myself I’m not doing anymore now! 
  • I wish I had that much self control, I feel like im gonna keep testing til the positive line is darker than the control line (stupid I know) I just cant wait to do bloods and just fell abit more at ease 
  • I have got a really strong urge to go out and buy more, but I did that last time and I put myself through so much stress! So I’m just taking it day by day. My last test was a strong positive so I’m just telling myself that! At my doctors they don’t just take your word for it, you have to give a urine sample in then they send it off to a lab then phone you 48 hours later with the results! A bit long winded really considering I’ve had like 10 positives! So I’m going to give one in on Monday. Last time with my chemical, my results from the lab were negative, then a couple of day’s later I started bleeding so I’ll feel much better when/if the lab test comes back positive!🤞🏼
  • Yeah last time with my chemical i went in and my hcg was 4 (I should have known) but didnt really understand everything like I do now. They made me come back a week later, i took more bloods and then when i got home from the docs AF showed its ugly head. I think im going to wait til my period is ment to be finished and then book in for bloods. Hopefully this is our rainbow baby :) 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions