Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2021

Replies

• Welcome to our new people here and huge congratulations! 
    We're dropping you a hand forum tips private message. Lovely to have you here! 
  • I don’t really know my cycle, I’ve been on the pill since 2016 after my son was born, came off it in April to start trying, got pregnant sometime in May, then I started bleeding on the 30th of May. The doctor told me to take the first day of the chemical bleed as the first day of my period and then count 4 weeks from that as the day my next period should be. So going off that I should have come on on Saturday. All very confusing for me as I’ve been on the pill for so long without periods. Thinking of getting an early scan. 
  • And yeah hopefully this is our rainbow baby🤞🏼 Will this be your first?
  • AzrahAzrah Regular
    edited Jul 2, 2020 9:27PM
    hello ladies and congratulations to you all! I just got a positive today on a cheap strip test, first time I've ever seen any kind of positive result!! Took a clearblue and got 2-3 weeks!! Due date predicted around March 10th 2021! 
  • Yes this will be my first and im 35 so hopefully all is well. I will book a appointment with the doc next weeks for bloods as af is due Tuesday, aaaahhhhh so nervous 
  • @Azrah Congratulations! 👶🏻 
    @Ohbaby_ I’m going to give my urine sample in Monday I think so I’ll know by Wednesday! I’ll feel so much better when I have an actual doctor to confirm it! I’m getting nervous just thinking about it😬
  • Hello ladies, congratulations to you all! We had our shock positive result on Saturday. We have been trying for a while, but it still shocked me! Ha ha. Have been getting very strange twinges on both left and right side, but mainly right. Nothing too uncomfortable just a little period pain like. According to calculations, I am due around 5th March 2021!! 
    Hope you all have a fab day! X
  • @PixieLandy Congratulations! I’ve been having the same pains! Sometimes it’s on the left but mainly right! I’ve been worrying a little bit but if others are having the same then surely it must be normal! X
  • @Bingy91 Thank you, you too! 
    Yes, let's hope it is 'normal'.
    What is so strange is I thought getting pregnant would be the stressful and worrying time. But in reality, I am more nervous and worried about every feeling or no feeling now that I am! 
    I don't know about you ladies, but i really felt rubbish at the start, trying to get pregnant. We were told from teenagers that if we didn't use protection, it was a sure fire way that you would get pregnant. So when the time comes to choose to get pregnant, you almost expect it to happen straight away. I found I was doubting myself about being a 'proper woman' or a good wife. My husband was so supportive, but it really did pain me. And now that I am pregnant, I am worried about doing all the right things. The pressure on us seems to be massive... does anyone else agree or have felt the same? It might just be my overly anxious mind combined with my over thinking.
    Anyway, so sorry for the long rant! X 🙈🙊
  • @PixieLandy It’s totally normal to feel that way, I do! Of course I am over the moon, but at the moment I just can’t quite let myself get excited! I had a chemical pregnancy in May so I am soooo paranoid, it’s such an anxious time x
  • Congratulations @PixieLandy and @Azrahi on you’re amazing News it’s nice to see more girls join in on this group :)@PixieLandy I am getting the same crampy pains on left side and then I get cramps low down I think after reading on here that it’s just everything stretching for your baby 👶🏼 which is so exciting how’s everyone feeling today happy Friday :) 
  • @Azrah sorry I was supposed to tag you 🙈
  • Thank you so much ladies!! @PixieLandy congratulations to you too!! I just got to the UK a little over a year ago to join my husband here and we've been trying for a while now, I was starting to think something was wrong. I almost didn't test when I did because I had a two negatives already and I was about to get my period but something just felt different and what do ya know, BFP!! Took two rapid strip test today just to continue to be sure and both still positive!! I booked appointments yesterday but I don't see the midwife until July 30th and don't have a scan till the end of Aug, both seem so far away. This is the first time I'm ever pregnant and I'm 30. I'm so excited and so nervous (I completely feel and felt the same as you @PixieLandy, you're definitely not alone!). I've gotten pains/cramps in my stomach too then lower, its supposed to last for like 3 months I think because the uterus is stretching and preparing itself 😍 my boobs are also so sore and I'm always hungry now lol @Bethany12 no worries!!

I hope you're all starting a wonderful Friday and weekend!! 😄
  • SiiiaSiiia Regular
    edited Jul 3, 2020 8:20AM
    Hello, welcome and a massive congratulations @PixieLandy and @Azrah 🎊🎊🎊 super happy for you all! I think most of us are due around the same dates.. I’m around 4th March hopefully! I’m super nervous as well since this is my first pregnancy and I’ve just read so many sad stories, it’s freaking me out massively! I just feel like I won’t get excited or super positive until I’ve passed at least 12 weeks .. I’m feeling super down yesterday and today and just crying at absolutely anything and everything! I have absolutely no appetite for real food and all I’ve been eating is absolute crap and that’s just made me feel worse because I know it’s bad for me and baby but I just am not interested in anything other than snacks, and bad sweet snacks at that! Sorry to put a downer on everyone’s chirpy Friday morning 😒
  • My face has gone so spotty over night😡 I barely ever get spots😒 If it’s a good sign though I won’t complain😁
  • AzrahAzrah Regular
    edited Jul 3, 2020 9:59AM
    Thank you so much @Siiia!! @Bingy91usually it's from hormones so hopefully it is but they go away soon lol I hate spots 😣
  • Hi everyone, 

Congratulations to you all! I got a very big surprise BFP yesterday and have double checked this morning as I still can’t believe it! I was on the January 2019 mommies thread so have an 18 month old to run around after and a 9 year old with lots of attitude to contend with 😂 can see this pregnancy is going to be lots of fun! Will attach a pic of my faint positives. Think my due date will be around 14th March sometime! Xx
  • Hi @Mrsbridge17 congratulations on your positive😘 wow you sound like you’re going to very busy haha! 
  • @Mrsbridge17 congratulations, so exciting and busy times ahead for you haha 
  • Bethany12 said:
    Hi @Mrsbridge17 congratulations on your positive😘 wow you sound like you’re going to very busy haha! 
    @Bethany12 Thank you! I think I might be too 😂 I had gestational diabetes last time so I am hoping I can swerve that this time! Been taking pregnancy tests like a maniac not sure when to take a digi as had a chemical in feb although these are still faint I can see them getting darker so I am relaxing a bit! I hope you are well xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions