Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2021 - Part 2

Replies

• @CurrentCatMum
    I’m excited but nervous at the same time. Really hoping i can keep them in till 36 weeks but really think its going to be more 34weeks which is only 2 weeks away on monday 🙈 
  • 2 weeks time really isn’t long at all at @Gamble5! Sending the bigggest amount of luck! I guess being out will possibly be the safest place for baby B by the sounds of it. 

@CurrentCatMum yeah it’s not easy working from home at all. 
    I did write another message to you but it didn’t appear when I posted, and now I can’t remember it I’m afraid. Memory isn’t what it was! 

• Jtk96Jtk96 Regular
    edited Jan 10, 2021 11:52AM
    Hey girls , hope your all doing well. Are any of you having Braxton hicks? I feel like I am and I'm worried since I'm only 29+2 today. Lucky I will see my doctor on teusday and he will check to make sure everything is OK. However I hope everything is fine and she stays in till at least 36 weeks. She's still very active and that good but the pain and discomfort I get sometimes is scaring me. 
  • @Jtk96 I dont know if I am or not. I do get a tightening feeling that feels too big to just be baby moving but I'm not sure if that's it or if it is just a movement. They haven't been painful though, is it worth calling your midwife for advice? I suppose Tuesday isn't so far away though if you're seeing the doctor anyway :)

Feeling really tired today so I haven't really moved off the sofa! But I've washed all the baby clothes that we have so far, and the sheets for the crib (that we don't have yet! Its on order though..) and I've done a few more rows of another baby blanket! 

55 days till my due date!
  • 33+1 today n OMG lemme tell u ladies if u have Braxton hicks now they will get worse lol.....went to Wal-Mart yesterday n had them the whole time I was there
  • I finished the baby room last week with my mom and dad. 
  • @Jtk96 that is stunning love it x
  • I’m suffering with acid reflux not sleeping with it either Everything I eat it starts :( 
  • So had an appointment yesterday.....baby was doing well, 144 bpm, measuring normal, but they think I had my bloody show.....I start going weekly on the 25 at 35 weeks ❤
  • @Catlady220
    oh wow, have you had any pain since you lost your plug? I’ve heard it can regenerate itself X
  • Just our luck, we've found out today that the cot we have ordered isn't coming in stock now until 7th March (was meant to be January!). That's the day after baby is due 🤣 guess we are buying a moses basket then!! I suppose it will be useful for sleeping downstairs anyway i was just hoping to avoid it! 
  • @CurrentCatMum
    oh no that sucks.
    we was lucky to be gifted a snuzpod crib so i’ve saved money on buying two moses baskets as i just find them a waste of money. 
    Maybe a crib would be better? As they can stay in them upto 6 months anyways X
  • @Gamble5 they don't think it was the whole thing.....just a little part of it.....ill find out the 25th if the rest doesn't come out b4 then.....I have 45 days til my due date.....its crazy how close its getting.....even on maternity leave if u find things to do then the days just melt away lol
  • @Jtk96 ur nursery is lovely ❤ I Bern trying to get my wall decals up that I'm making but I gotta make 5 more lol so its taking so!e time
  • @Catlady220
    aww that’s good. I’ve seen quite a few ladies comment they lost theirs at 24weeks and still went full term. Not long to go now. 
    I can’t wait to find out when mine are going to be born. Deffo in the next 2-4weeks X
  • Hi ladies, just a little note to say that I'm still around and wishing you all the best as we come to due dates pretty soon!!

I''' ll be 30 wks Saturday and feeling OK just starting to get a little nervous!! So much to do still to be prepared but getting somewhere.

Sending love to you all xxx
  • How are you all doing ladies? 
  • Morning @Dizzyd, I'm tired! I either don't sleep all through the night, and then I'm tired.. or I do (almost) sleep all through the night like last night.. and then I'm tired and wake up with super sore hips!! Tried using a pregnancy pillow but I think that's just interfering with my sleep as I have to try and get myself out of it when I get up for a wee! But other than that I think I'm ok!

Had my 34wk appt yesterday (I will be 34wk on Saturday), that was all good, we wrote out my birth plan. She didn't mention any protein in my wee this time so I'm assuming last time was just a random bit.  Listened to the heartbeat again and I'm following my growth chart perfectly so no concerns :) She said I was meant to go back at 37wks but for some reason there isn't a clinic so she's booked me in at 36wk.. but all the advice says you're meant to go at 36 anyway? so I don't mind that!

Been watching all my positive birthing stuff, trying to keep myself nice and calm!
  • @CurrentCatMum
    good to see your pregnancy is going smoothly in regards to growth etc. Won’t be long now, time seems to be flying by. 
    I have my 33wks+4 days fetal scan today. It’s decision time on whether the babies are coming along next week, really hope not need to keep them in til 36weeks if i can. 
    Restrictions are pretty ridiculous at my hospital atm. Dads not allowed in until you go to theatre for C -section and then he can only stay upto 6hrs after then he’s not allowed back until i’m ready to be discharged 😢 

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well xxxx
  • Glad you’re doing well growth wise @CurrentCatMum. I totally get the tiredness. I’m then too awake at night to go to sleep as thinking about too much and then constantly turning sides in the night. 

@Gamble5 good luck today with your scan! I really hope all goes okay. 
    I hate the new restrictions again! At my hospital, I now have to go to scans by myself and once I’ve had baby, he can only stay for 2 hours which worries me as I wasn’t with it at all after having my first. 

Am 33 weeks today, having regular bp and urine checks and just hoping can keep them at bay with no changes.