Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2021 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @Catlady220 sorry your sweep didn't work! Baby sounds too comfy in there! Best of luck trying to get baby out before induction 🤞 not long now x
  • Options
    @Char09
    yeah the last month becomes very uncomfortable, even worse when you go overdue. 
    Yes of course i’ll attach some onto this post , i’m slowly getting there the recovery from a section is deffo alot slower than normal delivery. Babies are doing well at home. Mummy & Daddy are walking zombies lol 
  • Options
    @Char09 they are doing another sweep on Tuesday but that's the final thing with it lol......thinking about trying to pump bc I heard it can start labor
  • Options
    How far will you be if you get induced @Catlady220 ? They look adorable @Gamble5 , I can’t believe it’s been 2 weeks already! How is everyone else doing?
  • Options
    Oh they’re so cute @Gamble5! Glad you’re feeling better🙂 I’ve been getting cramps on and of for the past few days expecting something to start but it hasn’t done as of yet I’ve also had a bad tummy every morning for the past few days 😣 not getting much sleep either x
  • Options
    @Gamble5 aww they are gorgeous, how has it been 2 weeks already!

@Catlady220 fingers crossed for you tomorrow!

@Bethany12 I'm with you on the lack of sleep!!

So uncomfortable today, I had to go to hospital to be checked out as I've been in so much pain the last couple of days. She thinks it's just muscular from having braxton hicks and baby getting in to position, and we've been moving stuff around the house (not furniture, just books and stuff). Got hooked up to the machine machine a bit, Listened to the heartbeat and all was fine and I was having more braxton hicks while I was there so she said see how I get on! 
    38+2 today and I'm really hoping my baby comes on time because these last couple of weeks have suddenly got a lot harder than the rest of my pregnancy! 
  • Options
    @Dizzyd 40+2

@CurrentCatMum thanks love .....and I'm 39+3 and I can tell u the pain just increases
  • Options

Hi everyone,

It’s Dani here from MadeForMums. We just wanted to let you know, it’s The Baby Show Live @ Home this weekend, and we have 200 Access All Areas passes to give away. If you’d like to be in with a shot of winning one, please head over to this link

Please do give us a tag if you have any questions, and if you want to read about what’s happening at The Baby Show this weekend, check out this article here. 

• Options
    Morning ladies, 

hope you all aren’t too uncomfortable. Every night I seem to be getting more uncomfortable so the thought of possibly going 2 weeks over is rather daunting. Am 37+5 today. I got induced with my first at 38+1 so I’m nearly at the stage that I’ve never been before. 
  • Options
    Hi ladies, I’ve not posted in such a long time and we are all now so close!! I can’t believe how quickly the weeks have gone! @Gamble5 your little babies are beautiful, congratulations and glad you are feeling better. 

I’m 38 weeks today, sleeping a bit better than I have been but have the worst pelvis pain which causes a shooting pain down the back of my leg every time I move.. ready for our little girl to arrive now, only another couple of days to go at work for me! 

@Dizzyd I’m with you on the thought of going 2 weeks over and having another month of being this uncomfortable

Xx 
  • Options
    Sooooo I lost my mucus plug this morning
  • Options
    Oh good luck @Catlady220 sounds like it shouldn’t be much longer for you now!
  • Options
    @han21 - it’s definitely the longest month in the pregnancy isn’t it. Good luck @Catlady220!
  • Options
    Well I want to my app today for my last scan and I’m being induced tonight!! Baby’s growth has tailed of again his measuring small so they’ve said it’s better for him to come out now as I’m 39 weeks his classes as full term! Did not expect this at all wish me luck guys very nervous x
  • Options
    @Bethany12 oh my goodness best of luck!!! Hope it goes all okay, will be thinking of you! Stay calm and get ready to meet your baby 👶😍❤️
  • Options
    Good luck @Bethany12!
    I'm being induced on Saturday at 39 weeks for the opposite reason! I went in to hospital for a night with a water infection and high blood pressure, but they did a scan while I was there and my baby is massive! She was already recommending induction because of the blood pressure issue but the big baby then confirmed it!
  • Options
    @Catlady220 you were correct, the pain did increase!! Went back in on Tuesday in so much pain, the midwife actually said I was in labour but it was constant pain.. then the doc said I had a water infection. Kept me in overnight and gave me some antibiotics so now I'm just back to the muscular pain that I had on Monday. Everything just so sore and tight! But being induced on Saturday so not long to go :)
  • Options
    Good luck @Bethany12. I was induced with my first and it was quite slow but took a while to get started. Hope you’re okay. How are you doing? Good luck @CurrentCatMum too for Saturday! Hope all goes okay!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! Good news is they put me on the monitor examined me and I was 2cm so they gave me a sweep she said they didn’t need to induce me as I’m already on my way another shock today 😂😂 xx
  • Options
    @Bethany12 that's good news! Hope you are doing ok!!