Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2022
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2022

Replies

• Hi all you lovely ladies! Congrats to you all on your pregnancies. 
    I’m due my second 18th March so private scan has dated! Already have a 14 month old daughter. Sadly I forgot how much I enjoyed the all day nausea, nasty taste in mouth and knackered ness 🤣🤣🤣. 
  • Hello @Jetty1989 I can't imagine it's fun being pregnant with a little one as well! My daughter is 5 and so isn't that needy anymore thankfully

@khw my scan is at 10am so at least I won't be panicking about it all day. My work have been really good and have said not to come in until after it, even though I usually start at 7am  so I'll be making full use of a lie in 😁
  • Good luck today @khw I'll be thinking of you!

Everything was fine with my scan, worked myself up for nothing as per usual!!

Baby is measuring 11+5 so 4 days earlier than my dates say and my new estimated due date is 6th March :)

• Jojofrog said:
    Good luck today @khw I'll be thinking of you!

Everything was fine with my scan, worked myself up for nothing as per usual!!

Baby is measuring 11+5 so 4 days earlier than my dates say and my new estimated due date is 6th March :)

Aww I’m so pleased for you! My scan went great as well although I was in there 45 minutes as baby was not playing ball! They even sent me to eat chocolate so they would be more active and move the right way lol. But I got to see so much of them and the relief is so real! Mine is a bit bigger and measuring at 12 +1 so my due date is now 03/03. I’m so happy! 

Hope everyone else is doing well! X
  • Hope everyone is doing well! I've just got my 2nd scan date through for 12th October. It was originally the 8th but that was at hospital I'd only ever been too once so I got it changed.

We told our daughter on Sunday, and she is super excited! First thing she said was thank you mummy for having a baby! Second thing was, I wish it could be born now haha, it's going to be a long 6 months!!

I'm suffering with bloating, gas and heartburn, but besides that I'm feeling okay, can't wait to actually have more of a defined bump as opposed to a bloaty hard mess!

Hope you're all doing well!
  • Hi JoJo, 

glad to hear everything is going well for you! I’m still mostly symptomless apart from a growing belly. I’m hoping it’s a bump and not further weight gain haha! 

Had a bit of a rollercoaster few weeks as the screening tests came back as high risk for Edwards and Patau syndrome and I’ve never felt devastation like it. Fortunately I was able to have a NIPT test on the NHS which came back as very low risk. But the wait in between I’ve never been so stressed and upset! But I’m soooo relieved now. The midwife was very blunt about it and it was all matter of fact about termination options. It was very scary! 

Hope everyone else is doing ok? X
  • Hi guys! I have a scan booked for tomorrow. I’m around 11 weeks as my dates didn’t add up when I went for a scan at the beginning of the month after having real bad stomach pains. Fingers crossed everything goes well tomorrow and I get to see the little bean🥰 
  • @khw that sounds terrifying and absolutely nerve-wracking, I'm so so pleased that you were able to get a nipt test and that it came back low! I can't imagine the turmoil you must have gone through! 

Good luck for tomorrow @missl2898 let us know how it goes!! What time is your scan? 
  • Hiya! Sorry I completely forgot to let you know how it went! Everything’s going good the scan went well. I’m due the 26th. Just over 2 weeks till I can find out the sex can’t wait! How is every doing? 
  • Hi @missl2898 glad everything is going well. All well here too just starting to proper pop now and running out of clothes. Glad it’s coming into autumn so I can start wearing baggy jumpers haha! 

I have booked a private scan for next Saturday just so I can see that everything is ok. The waits between the scans are so long! I just want to make sure little bean is all good in there! And we can also find out the gender if we want too ☺️ 

How are you getting on @Jojofrog

Hope everyone is well. Xx
  • Hello! I'm doing great! I've been feeling the baby move since 14 weeks which is crazy early, but I get little jabs by my belly button every so often, now it's more rolling movements, my daughter is absolutely desperate to feel it! Our 20 week scan is on 12th October so I'm just counting down the days! We're also going for a 4d scan in November/December sometime just so Heidi can be a part of the journey, as she's not allowed into any of the hospital scans at all. 

I've still got major heartburn and gas issues and I swear I waddle now!! I'm now living in my maternity clothes!!

@missl2898 so exciting! How have you been feeling? We're not finding out the gender this time. It's definitely the last baby and so I'm adament I do not want to know!! @khw do you think you'll find out?? I didn't want to with Heidi but then when they asked I couldn't say no! But this time I'm going to (try to) stick to my guns! 

Can't believe we're nearly halfway through, it's flown by and yet dragged at the same time. 
  • How did your scan go @khw

Anyone else feeling movements? Not long till my anomaly scan and I'm impatiently counting down
  • @Jojofrog scan went really well! Baby has a strong heartbeat and they show us all the organs and bones and it was great. So much more detail than the nhs scan! We even got a free 4d scan peak which was insane! We are definitely going to do that again when the baby is bigger. 

We also found out we are having a little girl 🥰💞

no movements here yet but turns out I have an anterior placenta so I won’t feel the movements for a while 😔 it’s acting like a cushion apparently. 

Hope everyone is doing ok? Not very many March babies around! X
  • Congratulations @khw! How absolutely lovely! You must be over the absolute moon!!

I definitely reccomend the 4d scan!! The place I want to go to hasn't opened yet (it's a minute walk from where I work) 

Did you have any girl names in mind or are you now going to start properly trying to agree on one? We have a boys name and a girls we like, but it was stressful trying to think of one!

When did they say you'll start feeling movements??

It's definitely a quiet birth club, think it's gonna be 3 of us at a push 
  • I have my first private scan on Saturday. Which will be 16 weeks I’m hoping I get to see the baby a little longer than the NHS ones as I seem to always be rushed😩 I haven’t started feeling any movements either as of yet! 

Congratulations 🥰

I too think there’s only going to be 3 of us😱

• How did your scan go @missl2898?

We had the 20 week scan today and baby is looking very healthy and fabulous. We even caught a little yawn which was the cutest thing ever. I stuck to my guns and we haven't found out yet at all. My placenta is high posterior which is probably why I've been able to feel movements so early on.

Have any of you started buying things yet? We've still got lots left from our first, but I bought a crib at the weekend. Can't believe we're half way! 
  • Hiya! Yes my scan went all good baby is healthy and growing perfectly! we found out we’re having a boy too💙

Even had a sneak peak on 4D at him eventually saw his face after he stopped being awkward! Took a while to tell the sex as he had his legs crossed and the cord was between his legs😱

I’ve started buying some clothes and a few bottles, little bits like that only because I got so excited! I don’t know if I should carry on and be super organised or slow down🤣

I did pop into John Lewis to have a look for prams but didn’t see any I liked😩

How is everyone?🥰
  • Hi both of you ☺️

Glad your scans went ok! Can’t wait for my 20 week scan on Monday although I’ll be practically 21 weeks. 

Haven’t started buying anything as we’re so nervous to. I don’t want to jinx anything after going through IVF. We are planning to buy most things during Black Friday or January sales. Can’t help looking at baby girl outfits though! 

I can’t wait to start seeing movements so my husband can feel involved. I can tell he’s desperate to feel movement lol. 

@missl2898 congratulations on your baby boy 💙 my baby also had their legs crossed and cord between their legs 🙈 hiding their modesty obviously haha! 

Xx
  • Aww we have 1 of each here that's amazing!!

Guess I'll decide the tie-breaker!

So glad everything went well for you @missl2898 it took me ages to find a pram as well, this time I've actually got the same one my brother has, as I really liked pushing it and it's got heaps of storage room at the bottom. It's an uppababy vista. They're quite pricey but we got ours secondhand.

I can totally see where you're coming from @khw not that I've ever experienced it personally, but I know several people going through it and I don't think the worry ever truly goes until baby is here.

We're currently dealing with a nearly 6 year old who has decided to start drawing on the walls, she was so much better behaved when she was a toddler. It's so stressful at the moment with her attitude.

I've started telling my extended family today, most people already know, but my mum keeps asking when she can tell people and I can't keep deflecting her, especially as I live 300 odd miles away 
  • Hi everyone, just wondering how you both are?

How were the scans?? Hopefully genders have stayed the same! 

I've been trying to get my partner to start seriously considering names, but whenever I try he just starts saying stupid ones and then we're back to square one again!

Can't believe how quickly the time is going!!