Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in May 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in May 2016

1444546474850»

Replies

• Espee- 27th April 

Bet124- 14th May

chamilto- 30th May 

• I'm due 19 may 😊

• I'm due 10th May but this is my first so my dad thinks little minion will be late :p

• May 3rd here!! 7 more weeks and I'm so ready! I enjoy pregnancy and this is m last as he will be my 4th son and I want to cherish this feeling of a life growing inside of me, seems to be going quicker because I'm wanting it to slow down but I'm also ready to see my lil boy and fall in love all over again!

• Espee- 27th April 

3tnboys- 3rd May 

Kitcat525- 10th May 

Bet124- 14th may 

Coxy1985- 19th may 

chamilto-  30th may 

• It will be interesting to see which order we will go into labour! X

• I'm so excited for all of us and can't wait to hear all of our labor stories!!

• 22nd May for me ☺

• I'm due the same day as Coxy, the 19th :) I went a week over with my first tho so praying for a week early this time 😂 x

• I was originally meant to be 5 May but they moved it forward at my 12 week scan!! X

• I've booked a 4D scan for next week, I'll be 31 weeks. I went for one at 27 weeks with my first little girl and the pics were fab, hoping these are even better. Dying to see if she looks like her sister 😍

• i'm due 27th of May. so exciting. Good look to everyone in the forthcoming weeks.. 

• I'm due 9th may, so exciting! 

• Anyone allready writen their birthing plan? I have started writing a brief one. I have included 

Water birth, breastfeeding, skin to skin contact, partner to cut cord, injection to be given to speed up placenta delivery, 

Any other suggestions on what to include ?

Hope everyone's doing well :) 

Xx

• Due May 31st but had my son 4 weeks early so I'm banking on early May!

• Hello everyone!

We've noticed that this thread is getting super-long - which is brilliant, of course!
    But it also means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, we're going to create a new thread, called Due in May 2016 Birth Club Part 2- which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread (as if!); we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK.

• Espee- 27th April 

3tnboys- 3rd May 

Stephielou95- 9th May

Kitcat525- 10th May 

Bet124- 14th may 

Coxy1985 & Shellington- 19th may 

Rachy87- 22nd May

Abigail96- 27th May

chamilto-  30th may 

Fabulicious- 31st May

• Here's your new thread lovely May ladies.
    We're going to lock this one now so we don't have two conversations going on at the same time.
    See you over there!