Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in May 2016

Due in May 2016 - Part 2

1131415161719»

Replies

• DanielleMFM because I cross borders of north/East/West/south Yorkshire am all over th place. I have just moved surgery and also have a midwife I see her on Monday 30th so will pass it along. That's if I need that appointment x

• Abigail take that further! They shouldn't be talking to you like that! Put a complaint in.  Can't stand people in hospitals who are there to look after you yet you leave there feeling worse! Hope your feeling ok now, let your community midwife know about your experience xxx

• I will be letting her know. Just feel so down about it. Will let you know xx

• Bet24. 

My midwife is based in east yorkshire whereas this midwife was based in west yorkshire.  I doubt anything will be done to be very honest with you. Just felt judged also because i'm young and she really did look down on me. 

• Hi guys,

This is where we think you're all at - is this correct? Is anyone missing? And how are those of you who've had their babies? We're going to start you a new May 2016 Babies thread soon, so do watch out for that - we have a lovely gift for all of you who post on it too....

Abigail96 - due tomorrow!
    Shellington - anytime now!
    Coxy1985 - anytime now!

• Hi new May mums!

We just wanted to let you know, we've kicked off your brand spanking new May 16 Babies thread, so you guys can keep chatting.

We would dearly love to hear your news and see some new baby pics, so please do come and check out your new thread right over here!

Also, if you post within the next week or so, we have a gorgeous gift for your baby too!

We're not closing this thread for sometime, so for those of you still awaiting your arrival, we're al still here and want to hear all about it!

• Due date tomorrow but I've had no signs:( might end up been a June baby! Fingers crossed she makes an appearance 

• Hope your feeling better today abigail I'd still put a complaint in tell your own midwife how you felt about it just so that she's aware and maybe she can put the word across.

Hurry up baby! Fingers crossed for you :)! xxx

• I will be doing if I see my midwife again. Baby might decide to make an appearance before that! Fingers crossed..

I'll probably put a complaint in at the hospital also. Had a friend have same experience. 

• image7lb 5oz - born at 8pm Today. Got to the hospital at 7pm....will post birth story when I can, was quite fast. Name to follow! 

• Congratulations! What a little beauty! xxx

• Congratulations,  looking forward to hear the story! :) 

• Congratulations Coxy! The way you've gone before me! Haha. Can't believe my little madam is still keeping us waiting. Can't wait to hear the birth story :) xx

• Congratulations Coxy. Absolutely gorgeous :D x

• Congratulations coxy! Beautiful photo hope you and baby doing well :) xxx

• Look like I am having a June baby. I have a sweep booked in for Friday. If that doesn't work then another on Monday and if that also doesn't help I'm booked in to be induced on Wednesday. 

• Hi everyone, we just wanted to let you know that bar abigail96 who's still due (hang in there abigail96, fingers crossed baby comes soon), looks like everyone has had their babies now! Hooray!

So we don't have two chats going on at once, we're going to lock this thread now. We do hope we'll see you all on the May 2016 Babies thread. And if you've not posted over there yet, please do and we'll send you a gorgeous muslin swaddle.

Here's your new May 2016 Babies thread again!