Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in May 2016

Due in May 2016 - Part 2

Replies

love seeing people's bump pics ! Here's mine - 34 +3

cant believe it's nearly time to meet our babies. so exciting. ive still got 3 weeks left at work though 🙄  

• I was signed off work at 22 weeks as had severe spd and working was just making it worse I work with children so constant bending down and running around. I hated it to begin with and spent the entire time in the house as I thought im off sick I shouldn't be out. I'm on maternity leave now and since having physio my hips are sooo much better :-) xx 

• Are any of you ladies on Instagram? Would be nice to be able to follow you all so that we get picture updates after weve all had our babbas and this post is no longer :) 

shellington88 is my username if anyone wants to add :)

• I have just followed you on instagram shellington! 

Likewise for anyone else. My usernames STEFFI_LOULOU  

:)

• Hello ladies I've just added you both, I'm enjoying being off at the moment just counting Down the days :) 

Just had a trip to see on call doctor. Had difficulty breathing and 8 years ago I damaged my ribs and baby is now pushing then out of line or something... in agony!!  Given co-codamol to take for three days if still pain and difficulty breathing then I'll have to go back in again so fingers crossed :( 

Mines Bethanreesx 

Hope everyone's doing well :) 

Xxx

• Bless Ya bet124 sounds painful!! take things easy and I hope it feels better soon! My monkey was doing some funky moves in there last night was so uncomfortable xx

• Hate nights of not being able to sleep and last night was definitely one of them!

Hi ladies hope you're all well!

added you all on Instagram- my one is IAmFabulicious

heres me at 33 weeks X 

• Morning everyone. Wonderful to see your amazing bump pics - really not long to go now!

I'm just popping by to let you know that we've edited a few people's recent posts (StephieLou95, Kitcat525, Fabulicious) where you've mentioned a Facebook group. Sorry if that sounds a bit fierce but, like most other parenting forums, we don't really allow folks to use our forum to set up Facebook groups.

Obviously, we wouldn't dream of saying you can't join a Facebook group (and we couldn't stop you even if we wanted to!). But we do draw the line at actually posting on MFM Birth Club threads about them, and encouraging other users to join.

As we're sure you understand, we love having you all here, posting on MFM and supporting each other through your pregnancies and very soon births. We don't want you to go anywhere else! (And Shellington, don't worry! After you've all had your babies, we start you a brand new May 2016 Babies thread for you to all carry on chatting.)

And, truth be told, if you were you all go somewhere else now (PLEASE DON'T!), anyone who showed up here looking for friendship and support from others who are due in May too will feel a bit like Billy No Mates – which would be such a shame.

If it helps any [persuasive smile], we should tell you that we regularly offer little pregnancy or baby treats to those who keep posting in our Birth Clubs and our Baby Clubs  – if you have a look through other Clubs, you'll see we've been sending out stretchmark creams, baby leggings, hats, toys – and all sorts of other lovely stuff. Please hang tight and watch this space: won't be long till it's your turn! MadeForMums really is the place to stay, honest.

• Thats good to know @DanielleMFM 😀 I just didn't want us all to have our babbas and then the group to be deleted and we won't know how everyone is doing. It will be nice to have a bit of support afterwards, especially with people we are all familiar with. I had a little PND after my first born and never had any groups like this to chat in. I love seeing and hearing about everyone's progress so it would be a shame to have no contact any more xx

• Oh absolutely Shellington - we'll never delete this group, promise! And we also promise you'll all have your very own May babies thread so you can all look out for each other in those early days of babyhood! And the treats, did we mention the treats! image

PND is a tough one - I've been there, so know what you're saying - I didn't know about forums back then either and soooo could have done with a hand then too.

• Also, if you guys fancy checking out our latest new babies thread (which is March 2016 Babies) please do come and see what it's all about (and please don't be put off by the colic chat!)

Been admitted today, pulse up to 150, and query a blood clot on the lung, awaiting results of x ray :( one thing after another. They will look into delivery depending on where the clot is xxx

• Ow no bet124 :-( scary times I had the same before xmas luckily they never found a clot sometimes the first test they do comes back positive as pregnancy effects the result il keep My fingers crossed for you and hope that bp comes down and you get the all clear keep us posted xxxxx

• Also if it reassures you if there is a clot but in a leg my mum had one and she was just put on medication and made to rest she ended up having baby at full term xxx

• Sending hugs Bet124. Hope everything goes ok xx

• Sorry to hear you're not doing so great Bet124, how are you today? We're all wishing you better at MFMHQ.

• How are you getting on bet124 really hope your ok!!

I have been sent to hospital after my midwife appointment blood pressure is back up 166/82 wish my body would sort itself out!! X

• Oh Chamilto that's not good. Hope you are back home soon. Hugs x

• I was given the Choice to either go home and go back friday or have bloodpressure tablet and stay so i chose to go home will see what blood pressure is doing tomorrow if it keeps going high then they will put me on tablets xx