Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in May 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in May 2018

Replies

• Options

Ps if any of u girls are like me im a  big worrier when u book ur booking in appointment put it dates forward a little that way u get a early scan to check on bean made me feel so much better last Time had 1 and 10 weeks as i was so paranoid xx

• Options

Hi girls,

hope everyone's well:)

awe I had the longest day yesterday 😫 litte girls first day at nursery, she loved it  which was half the battle. But I had been up all night previous with really bad cramping (sweating and nauseous). So my gp referred me to epu. Obviously to early to see anything as I'm only 4w 4d but she was hopeful it wasnt an ectopic as no sign of blood or fluid in tubes. Said I ovulated from left side which I new (all my cramping during ttw was there) Had my bloods done and there checking them again in 48 hrs and a scan next week just to make sure everything is ok. Doc in epu thought the pain was caused by my bowel. Did lots of pushing on the area and I havent had the pains today (fingers crossed). so that's use up to date. Feeling positive xx

• Options

I'm not sure what your dates would be Reee. I wish I hadn't thought of giving the wrong date for my booking appointment but never mind I'll just need to be patient. 

my partner Ian coming around now abf is thinking about moving us closer to his family. 

• Options

Oh littlemscj Im so glad they're ruling out ectppic! Just take it easy. Nursery is such a big step for your wee girl, glad she enjoyed it 

• Options

Yeah that was a little less to worry about. 

so relieved I was thinking the worse as u do 🙈 

• Options

Hi guys, got my BFP on Saturday, but confirmed it with another test this morning. According to my dates I'm due on 14th May, so it's very early days for me yet. Have a scan at the EPC on 6th October as I had a miscarriage last May. Wishing everyone a happy & healthy pregnancy! :-)

• Options

Hi Eims, we're thrilled to see you in this birth club - congratulations, it is so wonderful to have you here. 

• Options

Hi Eims,

we have the same due date all being well 🙏

• Options

Hi littlemscj, so good to have someone due the same day as me! 👶🏼

• Options

Gp was happy with me gave me general advice and a ready steady baby book. Oh was reading it last night when he wasn't searching for houses for us. We've found one with great potential however it's on the same estate as his parents!!!

• Options

Hello to the new additions! Hope you are all well.

Gosh littlemscj must have been a scary day, are you feeling better now?

I have been quite gassy since getting pregnant and feeling bloated too, not feeling much cramping now,, but last night had a weird feeling as if I was having a contraction, only  lasted a couple of seconds, I guess the uterus is getting bigger!

I had my GP appointment today and all is good. And I have made the booking for the midwife at the end of the month, I will be 9w then, seems like a long time to wait...

• Options

Hi catkatze, glad all went well at docs:) I no it'll b a long 9 months lol :)

I've second hcg test today. They rang yesterday to say it was at 345, so hopefully it has doubled today 🙈

Hows everyone else today? x

• Options

Hello Ladies,

I'm Becca, after 2 and a half years of trying, I'm so happy to be saying I go my BFP and will be due around 3-4 May! 

The things are worrying about in which some ladies might also be feeling is:

Loosing my baby (lost one before at 2 weeks, I'm now 7 weeks pregnant)

Birth

I'm from Preston

• Options

Wow

• Options

Hi Lou I'm cramping too, just believe everything will be fine

• Options

Hi ladies I cramped early on. iys totally normal our bodies are adapting for the baby. My back right now is terrible!!!

• Options

Welcome Becky forever and huge congratulations on your BFP. Wishing you a super sticky bean! 
    Hello and welcome to you too Fongie - congratulations, lovely to have you here.